Sajid khan is super confident about Housefull

laly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Sajid is super confident about his upcoming release Housefull

With handwritten notes, a superconfident Sajid Khan 'welcomes' cast to the 'biggest hit of their careers'
PS: Stars not surprised. 'He is known to be mad', they say

Before the start of their shoot, Sajid gave out handwritten letters to the actors welcoming them to the 'biggest hit' of their career. These letters were handed out to the stars of the film -- Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Deepika Padukone, Lara Dutta, and Jiah Khan -- as well as the crew members.

A source from the film reveals the contents of the letter, "It basically welcomed the stars on the set and told them to get ready for the biggest hit of their careers and how they were embarking on an amazing journey. They were not surprised, because Sajid is known to be mad."

Letting them know
The cast found Sajid's gesture quite sweet and they retained all those letters. One of the recipients of the note says, "It wasn't so much about inspiring or motivating people but it was about letting them know that Housefull will be a huge success for each of them.

Sajid confirms, "I gave them the letters as a proof of my belief in my film."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

415781 thumbnail
Oh wow....his over confidence scares me. 😳 Biggest hit of their careers ... sure 🤪
451466 thumbnail
OMG, he's one confident dude :D Biggest hit? I dont think so.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dotn think he should fly so high..
4492 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i dotn think he should fly so high..

i totally agree