Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: muskan087

naz di mujhe to aana hi tha varna nariyal ford rasam adhuri hi reh jati hanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yea i agree with nazdi net is amazing ...jo baat keh nahi sakte kayi baar net ki pics keh deti hai ....
yea kuch had tak hi theek hai varnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Musky meri jaan tu nahi aati toh gazab hojaati yaar..
hamara khel abshagun hota...
tune aa kar narial for kar sab shagun hi shagun kardi...πŸ˜ƒ
Naz
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here is an article about sayantani and sachin

Sachin-Sayantani pair up again

She was offered the role of visually impaired Sandhya in Rakt Sambandh but Sayantani Ghosh opted for Sakshi's character. The reason being Sakshi is today's woman β€” smart, educated, rebellious and ambitious. She quits her job to enjoy marriage and motherhood but later develops a desire to earn her living. "It's a rare role in the current scenario. Sakshi is a woman of substance," says Sayantani who is back in serials after a long break. Her last show was Naagin. Incidentally, in Naagin she was paired with Sachin Shroff. In Rakt Sambandh too the duo is paired as a married couple.

"I think we share a good chemistry because we are friends," smiles Sachin who was last seen on television with wife Juhi in Pati Patni Aur Woh. However, there is a twist in the tale. "There is a major twist in the story after about 50 episodes. Sakshi goes out of control," he adds, but refrains from giving further details.

preethi thumbnail
one more i think already posted before

Sachin Shroff-Juhi now set up production house

Newsmaking couple, Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar had announced their joint venture with Kamlesh Kunti Singh, the writer of Kumkum and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka, but all has been quiet thereafter. Sachin says, "We are not an established production house; we want to invest our soul in our work. Somewhere we want to set an example but at the same time in the quest for doing something different, we shouldn't end up with something that goes for a toss." Their production house now has two projects in the pipeline, a reality show and a fiction series.

Both Juhi and Sachin are equally involved in the production house. To avoid clashes, Sachin says, "Juhi handles the creative part of the production whereas I handle the finance department. And we don't challenge each other on our roles." The twosome are toying with different names for their production house.

link
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi

Newsmaking couple, Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar had announced their joint venture with Kamlesh Kunti Singh, the writer of Kumkum and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka, but all has been quiet thereafter. Sachin says, "We are not an established production house; we want to invest our soul in our work. Somewhere we want to set an example but at the same time in the quest for doing something different, we shouldn't end up with something that goes for a toss." Their production house now has two projects in the pipeline, a reality show and a fiction series.

Both Juhi and Sachin are equally involved in the production house. To avoid clashes, Sachin says, "Juhi handles the creative part of the production whereas I handle the finance department. And we don't challenge each other on our roles." The twosome are toying with different names for their production house.

link

Thanks for the news article. Very interesting.

NazNgs thumbnail

here is an article about sayantani and sachin

She was offered the role of visually impaired Sandhya in Rakt Sambandh but Sayantani Ghosh opted for Sakshi's character. The reason being Sakshi is today's woman ' smart, educated, rebellious and ambitious. She quits her job to enjoy marriage and motherhood but later develops a desire to earn her living. "It's a rare role in the current scenario. Sakshi is a woman of substance," says Sayantani who is back in serials after a long break. Her last show was Naagin. Incidentally, in Naagin she was paired with Sachin Shroff. In Rakt Sambandh too the duo is paired as a married couple.

"I think we share a good chemistry because we are friends," smiles Sachin who was last seen on television with wife Juhi in Pati Patni Aur Woh. However, there is a twist in the tale. "There is a major twist in the story after about 50 episodes. Sakshi goes out of control," he adds, but refrains from giving further details.

Thanks preethi...lookin forward to watch this...
sounds like an interesting story..
we will have to wait and see it...
Naz
NazNgs thumbnail

link

Thanks for this as well...and uff the pic is awesome..
can't get enough of JuSach...both are sooo gorgeous...
nazar naa lage JuSach ko..
Naz
i_love_god thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L-EE50P4Xw
Hi guys i just found this sachin's ad.i m not sure wat language it is in..sorry if it has been posted before..
Edited by i_love_god - 14 years ago
preethi thumbnail
yaupp naz waiting fr more news abt juhi sachin yaar it has been long time since we heard anything abt juhi.
and also thns fr sachin add
pbameenakshi thumbnail
pbameenakshi thumbnail
this is my first pic posting plzzzzzzzz comments
yah pic juhi sachi ki weeding ceromony ki hai