Hey guyss..

here is the link for the
9th Fanclub of JuSach..

i opened it but plss do not post there until
this club is 150 pages...
thank u..

ill jazz-up the homepage in weekends..πŸ˜ƒ

thank u all and hopefully
we will be together in 9th club as well..
and inshallah make it to the 10th club...πŸ˜ƒ

luv u all JuSachinians...πŸ˜†

Naz...

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I'm a producer's actor: Sachin Shroff
Fifteen minutes in to the conversation with Sachin Shroff and you are convinced that the actor is "extra cautious" of what he speaks about. That's not all, Sachin doesn't make a conscious effort to appear "reserved". Just that he is comfortable being this way and has fortunately "survived" in the industry. "If you think I can blabber to impress people, let me tell you, I just can't. But I'm lucky that both viewers and directors have focused more on my acting potential than oratorical skills," he states.

While many girls still think of him as a hunk, which is quite evident from the fact that his female following hasn't seen a down scale, even after his marriage, Sachin modestly declines it. "I don't think I'm a hunk and if people continue to believe that I don't take it seriously. When it comes to work, I know I'm addicted to it and don't mind working like an insane person. I don't have an issue working non-stop for even 48 hours, which I have, because I'm committed to my work. And that's what matters most to me."

Currently seen as in "Rakt Sambandh", Sachin along with wife Juhi Parmar is also toying with the idea of producing TV shows. "It is too early for us to share any details, but yes we are working on something. In fact, we have approached few channels with our themes and are awaiting their reply. One can't expect the channel to pull off a show to air our project. Channels have their marketing strategies and a research department to work things out. So it is a time-consuming phenomenon. While the creative part will be handled by Juhi, I will look after the finances. I would be lying if I say neither of us is apprehensive. It is expected. For, it is a new domain and we aren't too aware about it. But yes, we will offer what the audience will love." But this doesn't mean the duo, who has appeared in several reality shows, will produce one that soon. "No, we wouldn't like the pilot project to be a reality show. We want to be sure before we plunge into it."

Sounding critical of "Pati Patni Aur Woh", the reality sitcom Sachin participated in, he isn't convinced with the way he and Juhi were projected. "A lot of things shown in the show were exaggerated. So those bouts of anger etc were hyped. Juhi doesn't feel the need to please people. She says what she believes in and I appreciate that quality. In fact, not many people know that she has put on weight because of her thyroid problem. Thankfully, everything is under control, hats off to her willpower" he says.

Sachin, who has invariably been the "producer's boy", says if he has worked non-stop for 48 hours, it has only been for the love for his work. "When actors learn to put in more hours, they find themselves getting more attention and of course projects than they can't even hope for. So producers like Aruna Iraniji and Shobhana Desai roping me in for their projects multiple times, speaks volume of the seriousness towards my work. I believe, sincere efforts never go unnoticed. Just that one ought to be patient till hardwork pays off."

Is this quality – of working for long hours and creating no noise about it – rarely found? "No, not really. Everybody knows nothing can be achieved till they put in more efforts. The only difference is that not everybody talks about it. Those who keep mum don't want to be misunderstood." Misunderstood? "Yes, a lot of times, working overtime is misinterpreted as exploitation. Others might feel that they are not paid in consonance with the long hours they invest," he says.

Contrary to the common perception that celebrity marriages fail because the pull to cheat on the partner is high, Sachin, who got married to Juhi last year, believes it applies to everybody. "It depends only on the couple's compatibility. Yes, the word sounds familiar. But calls for a greater
level of patience. As, with time you begin to realise if the person you had fallen for has dreams and opinions that fit with your perspectives or not. And that's when the compatiblity factor comes in. A compatible relationship has to be built. It requires time and consistent efforts. Not getting along doesn't mean cheating on your partner," he declares.

But isn't the media scrutinising celebrity marriages irksome? "Thankfully, this hasn't happened to us, except on our wedding day. There were, I remember about 30 cameras monitoring our movements and action, but the media never created any hassles for us. On the contrary, they were all very co-operative."
LINK.... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Im-a-producers-actor-Sachin-Shroff/articleshow/6305514.cms

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukklover

i watch today a new promo of ck.....😊

chanda ek rakhi lake gana ga rahi hai....bhaiya meri rakhike.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
vibhu ake pucte hai ki kisse intezar ho raha hai.....
to cahnda bollti hai kisi khass ki..πŸ˜ƒ...
to judge ake bolte hai chanda raniji.......
tab vibhu bolta hai......to yea hai khass.....
tab judge soley ki takhur ki tarah bolte ha......nehiiiiiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tab canda aur vibhu dekhte hai ki judge ke hath hi nehi hai...🀣...
ju look yaar soooo sweet.😳..
i think some one add the vd...😊....
lov,❀️
Tama

Seems interesting  looking  forward to watch
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing Sachins  Article  . all the best to Him n Juhi
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

my sweet frndz......today 18th august.....

its my birth day....
so i give all a treat....not coffee.....
it's my siggy treat  to all of my frndz....  

if like plz hit the like bottom...
n plzz howz it.....😊

lov,❀️
Tama
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rajesh Chadha turns Producer with Star One show..

19 August 2010 | 3:06pm    4 Comments

Rajesh Chadha will now head a new company by name Panglosean Entertainment which is a part of Sphere Group of Companies..

Rajesh Chadha who earlier gave the television viewing audience the hit pair of Hussain Kuwajerwala and Juhi Parmar as the Supervising Producer of BAG Films, with the afternoon show on Star Plus Kumkum Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan, is now turning Producer!!

We hear that he is now part of the Sphere Group. Apart from producing shows for Sphere Origin, he is all set to head a new company by name Panglosean Entertainment, which is a part of Sphere Group of Companies.

A little birdie says, "Panglosean Entertainment will be independently headed by Rajesh Chadha. The first show that will be launched by this production house will be a love story set in Agra titled 'Yeh Ishq Haaye' for Star One".

Our source further informs, "The casting for the Star One show is on at the moment. However, the leads have not been finalized yet. The show is expected to get a prime time daily slot on Star One".

In addition to this, Rajesh Chadha will be heading the team on behalf of the main company Sphere Origins for the new show on Sahara One, Ek Chutki Aasman which launches on August 23rd at the 8.30 PM slot.

We tried contacting Rajesh Chadha, but he remained unavabile
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ajj ka case....wednesday ki case..
rakhee ki case...
jassi v/s hasmukh...
ok case baad me phale suru ki baat karti hoon...
suru huya bhagambhag se aur rone dhone se.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
kyu are sa ladkhiya rakhee lake ladkeon ki poche pad huye the.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
lopa to chapal ki phiche rakhee liyepadi huyi thi..πŸ˜†.
sannta ko bhi koi ladki rakhee pahna di.πŸ˜†.
phir woh judge ko olta hai ki jisse woh pyar karta hai usse kuch dino tak dur hi rahe too achha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chanda appni bhai ke sath baat karti hai.aur chutti mange ke liye gayi..
but judge ne usske hath me rakhee dekhke kuch aur hi samjh liya..
suru huya court....judge koi dekh nehi rahe the.ki vibhu kaha se unhe pakad ke laye🀣🀣🀣..
phir woh chanda ko vao hi nehi de rahe the...
chalo abhi case ki baat...
hasmukh ne jasii par case kiya ki woh usse dhoka diya..
hassmukh ne usse gift pe gift diya but...

BREAK

but jassi ne use bhai bana diya.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..
vibhu appna dialog me itne baar prem bhaiya bola ki judge upset ho gaye.🀣.
aur court multabi ki..
chanda ne baat karni chahi to bhag gaye.🀣.
vibhu ne bola ki yea bhudda itna kyu bhagd raha hai..
chanda bola sayad suraj pashchim se uga hai.πŸ˜†.
vibhu to chod newali nehi...
pata laga liya judge ayse kyu kar rahe hai..
sannata se ki judge samjh rahe hai ki chanda use rakhee bandhegi iss liye..🀣🀣

BREAK

vibhu jake jundge ke kan vara to chanda jab cabin me ayi tab phir se bhag gayi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i like the chanda's dialog ki yea ayse bhag rahe hai ki jase main koi madhu makhii hoon.🀣🀣🀣.
court phir se chalu huay..to chanda ne upset hoke boli..
ki app mujhe kya samjhte hoon...
to judge bola main appko bohot kuch samjhta hoon but agar main abhi appko vao diya to mera vao gid gayega.🀣🀣.
phir pata chala ki judge ke hath gayab ho gaye hai.🀣🀣.
vibhu bola app tunde ho gaye hon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

To be continued...

Precap: Vibhu judge ko khila me laga hai chicken unko khilaya nehi khud ka gaya.🀣🀣.
        aur judge ko mirchi kilaya..aur judge ko court me bomb mar raha hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
        age to dekhna padega..

sorry my frndz i know i'm late woh light nehi thi to main main epi dekh nehi pai..to kyase upadte likhtti.πŸ˜•.
    dekhne ke baad hi likki..
  hope u all like it..

lov,❀️
Tama

pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
s baar ka ck epi bahut hi funny tha mazza aya dekh kar
sabse funny scene to jab judge imagine karta hai ki chanda
use khana khila rahi hai woh laga hansi ruk hi nahi rahi thi
aur vibhuti ka judge ko tang karna wala andaz bhi mast hai
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wowwwwwww tama yeh kya kar diya ..purani yaadon ko taza kar diya yaar..all r fab yaar..keep making more..miss sukk a lot alotttttttttttttt

thanx 4 d lovely treat tamaπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d lovely updates tama
OMGGGGGGGGGG hilerious epi...rakhi or bhag daurd..maza aa gaya..poor judge..mirchi khani padi...love asiftikujuhi chemistry as always..now waiting 4 next epi...in precap...ek lady ne vibh par ilzaam lagay omgggggggg

i watch a promo..in that chanda was going 4 holidays.... judge & vibh...follow her juhi said to TT (played by VIP) tum har jagah aa jate ho..kabhi ticket seller ban ke to kabhi coolie ban ke to kabhi TT ban ke
omgg that was hilerious..this epi is in d success of completion of 100 episode.......... can't wait to see