Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

again i found some pics...........in IF gall..😊

so i post it.......
Tiku Talsania, Rakesh Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Asif Sheikh, Raja Chaudhary and Gulshan at the success bash of
Tiku Talsania, Rakesh Bedi, Juhi Parmar, Asif Sheikh, Raja Chaudhary and Gulshan at the success bash of
Juhi Parmar with Sachin Sharma at the success bash of
Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff at the launch of
lov,❤️
Tama
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnks fr videos and lovely old pics
tsaian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks alot Naz for article , ck video as well as sbs video
I m really looking forward to see this episod
and it will be a good change as well

hope they make such episod often
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the jusach pictures lovely ones
did anyone get the Ju drinking cocount water pic ?
surakshita thumbnail
last thursday 29 july one one was a mix of the saas
liked the way how they settled the whole thing
the trio was awesome, loved their tu tu main main
Barfi and Chamcham are newly married couple and have recently shifted to their new flat. Deep in love with each other Barfi and Chamcham are very keen to start their own family. Nafrat singh is their neighbor who is against Love and always terrifies them by playing patriotic and devotional songs in order to stop them from doing romance. After few days Barfi and Chamcham decide to file a case against their weird neighbor in order to seek their right to love. Finally Love wins over hatred as court decides to punish Nafrat Singh.
28 july article

Thumri Devi (a world famous singer) has filed a case against her Paanwala. Once she had his paan and because of that paan she lost her golden voice and now it sounds like a Male voice.

Vibhuti tries to prove that the Paanwaala is innocent and ends up finding the actual culprit behind this. Tilti Devi an assistant to Thumri devi was the actual criminal behind this and she had done this for her own benefit.

surakshita thumbnail
yesterday was hilarious but felt the best parts are kept for its conclusion today
overall the way vibhs gets worked up with chanda praising the judge
and he says are u comparing me with that man
omg bhaiyya
http://www.films4u.in/?p=499

Now Padosan episode in Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai

27 Jul

The hilarious comedy show on SAB TV Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai is going to have a Padosan epissode which will recall the memmory of Kishore Kumar, Sunil Dutta, and Saira Bano starrer movie Padosan. The famous song of the film ek chatur naar was shot recently on the grand set of a court erected at Basra Studio.

Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai
The show Yh Chanda kanoon Hai is shown every Wednesday and Thursday from 10.30 PM. This particular episode will be shown on 5th August. Asif Khan will reenact the role of Kishor Kumar, while Juhi Parmaar will be doing a Saira Bano. A wig was specially designed of Kishore Kumar style for this shooting.

The show is produced by Rajiv Singh under the banner of Ideas Pictures Co. and directed by Shashank Baali. Shashank and Rajiv love doing ecperiments and this episode is one such attempt.

The serial Yeh Chanda Kanoon Hai has Tiku Talsania in the memorable role of a judge whereas Asif Shekh and Juhi Parmar are the rival advocates

surakshita thumbnail
has the Rakt samb sach say track started
in one of the article it said say will go imbalance and one article says there are 2 negative characters one os mazher and other is who ?? is sach character adi the other negative ?
surakshita thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazNgs

Annie sweetie...teri question nr 4 ka jawab hai..:
Sachin does come in a new show called Rakhta Sambhanda
and its with his costar from the serial Naagin..
aur Juhi ke saath to at the moment no shows..
maybe in the future..
Tamz solid answers yaar..😃
Naz

Annie what a grill all got grilled here with your questions
and what rapchik answers tama
surakshita thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazNgs

Hey guys

here is an interview of Sachin Shroff..
very nice interview..i always enjoy his interviews
its always filled with honesty, pureness, love, power
i love what he says...it proves what a strong and independant person he is...
a hardworkin man who stands steady on his feet to support his family..
i mean every girl wants a harworkin strong independant man like him..
i am so happy for JuSach that they found each the soulmate in each other..
both are strong, hardworkin, independant people...
anyways enjoy readin the interview...and he does mention Juhi as well 😃
Naz
Reality bytes
Sachin Shroff

Actor Sachin Shroff on "Rakt Sambandh" and life beyond

Popular television actor Sachin Shroff, who has acted in serials like Har Ghar Kuchh Kehta Hai and Saat Phere in the past, now moves on to present another dimension of his acting dynamics with Imagine's Rakt Sambandh. Excerpts from an interview:

Why did you choose acting as a profession and what has been the driving force?

I was still in school when my dad passed away. Being the eldest son, I was expected to shoulder responsibility and I became a man overnight.

With no time to shed tears save the continual slog, it turned me into an inexpressive person. My emotions awaited a desperate vent and acting seemed the best citadel available and has been evermore since then.

How do you think acting is a vent for your emotions?

A human being was designed to be a storehouse of emotions. These volitional states of consciousness like joy, sorrow, fear, hate and love demand expression. While acting I try to catch the nerve of the character.

Thereby, it has been an interesting platform for me to experiment with different shades of my personality.

Rumours are a part and parcel of in the glamour world. How has it affected your life?

Gossip and glamour always come hand-in-hand. There is very little you can do about it. Media sensationalises stories because they sell. They did create enough hype during Pati, Patni and Woh as well but it's a personal prerogative if you allow it to take a toll on you.

In fact, after the show, the relationship between me and my wife, Juhi, has only strengthened.

Why did you opt for "Rakt Sambandh"? Hasn't the idea been put to practice already?

Considering the trend of serials revolving around sisters, Rakt Sambandh might seem like another brick in the wall but what sets it apart is that it's a tale of five sisters married into families with different backgrounds. Plus, the drama element it offers, I hope, it would be able to make a mark among others of its kind. Also, I play the character of Aditya, a man with absolute goals and a strong-headed vision. I liked the line of versatility my character walks on.

You've said told me that you had started a steel company at the age of 19, nineteen, which makes one wonder that if not an actor, would you have found yourself mentioned in the same breath as somebody synonymous to Lakshmi Mittal ?

(Laughs) I could never even dream of being that close. He is god, almost untouchable. I am a thorough realist and, therefore, like to aspire for achievable things only. Now after almost a decade of being an actor, it's hard to see myself any other way.

man of few words crisp and clear and great one liners too.
lovely interview by Sach
July 30, 2010

Reality bytes

Popular television actor Sachin Shroff, who has acted in serials like Har Ghar Kuchh Kehta Hai and Saat Phere in the past, now moves on to present another dimension of his acting dyna...
Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago
surakshita thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi

thnksfr art

sachin as done a guset appearance in CID where he plays very loving husband like in real life too

thanks nitz did see that CID episode mahu aimen sis had mentioned it in the fc
it was a nice adorable hubby track, loved Sach acting.
did watch Sach colgate doc ad on tv sab tv around 12 midnight. Great one with the bachchaas