Difference between Bidaai before & after new CTs

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
In the past year, the plots had no logic and dragged endlessly. Characters were out of their characters more often then not. The originality of Bidaai was being lost and fans were doing Bidaai to Bidaai.

Lately, in the storyline, we are given an impression that problems are about to be solved and good times and not too far, only to throw on endless illogical road blocks resulting into never ending dragging. All misunderstandings look forced, unless in the storyline, UFO's released some unknown gas in the town Bidaai characters live in and this gas has affected the logic of all the character's thinking.

Maybe someday Bidaai will be what it was originally mean't to be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

In the past year, the plots had no logic and dragged endlessly. Characters were out of their characters more often then not. The originality of Bidaai was being lost and fans were doing Bidaai to Bidaai.

Lately, in the storyline, we are given an impression that problems are about to be solved and good times and not too far, only to throw on endless illogical road blocks resulting into never ending dragging. All misunderstandings look forced, unless in the storyline, UFO's released some unknown gas in the town Bidaai characters live in and this gas has affected the logic of all the character's thinking.

Maybe someday Bidaai will be what it was originally mean't to be

I am sorry Suresh, I am not able to see any difference.
Ragini is still illogic with her actions.
1+1 never adds up in Bidaai.
There is no answers or account for lot of scenes.
I think the serial story line has progressed and that's what has cahnged which had to happen anyways.

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rarewatcher

I am sorry Suresh, I am not able to see any difference.
Ragini is still illogic with her actions.
1+1 never adds up in Bidaai.
There is no answers or account for lot of scenes.
I think the serial story line has progressed and that's what has cahnged which had to happen anyways.

Thanks, I do agree with you and was trying to say the same thing. The only difference is that lately they are trying to make the viewers believe that things are about to get better but in reality they also keep throwing in the same illogical roadblocks to stop good things from happening.

All these misunderstandings do not logically make sense

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The Bidaai what it was originally has moved away in its logic , storyline, the characters are way too wacko now than they were before. Now you cannot predict any character except for Ranvir.

By the time the original Bidaai is going to be on track again, they will be left with one episode to wrap it up in the last 15 minutes.

All the CTs are trying to do is maintain the viewership. So they throw doggy treats for viewers by creating a sense to make us think now things are back in track.. They are challenging our intelligence as Ice-Thinker says.

I am totally done with senseless negativity and storyline. It is my Bidaai from Bidaai after today.

All Sadhana has to say was majboori mein kiya.

They took Sadhana's character to such an extreme where it is virtually impossible to do things she does. Who in their right mind would sign divorce papers to make her sister win the dance competition??? Damn... she will get over it when she will come to know about her mom's surgery. That to me was the last straw on my patience.

Of course Aalekh is pissed off that Sadhana signed the divorce papers. His anger is to some extent legitimate. But illogical and senseless for him not to use his own brain to understand the situation and talk it out.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Honestly the new CT's aren't any better. In fact, they're prolly worse that the old.

The Bidaai with the old CT had far less negativity than the new CT. Figures, Garima Digri, whose in charge of YRKKH, is Creative head of Bidaai now, and YRKKH is sadistic to the core. Expect the same from Bidaai.
It was actually useless to expect Bidaai to get better after the new CT entered. In fact, I'm wondering what happened to the CT that took care of Bidaai until Ragvir marriage--I thought in between they'd changed again.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

The Bidaai what it was originally has moved away in its logic , storyline, the characters are way too wacko now than they were before. Now you cannot predict any character except for Ranvir.

By the time the original Bidaai is going to be on track again, they will be left with one episode to wrap it up in the last 15 minutes.

All the CTs are trying to do is maintain the viewership. So they throw doggy treats for viewers by creating a sense to make us think now things are back in track.. They are challenging our intelligence as Ice-Thinker says.

I am totally done with senseless negativity and storyline. It is my Bidaai from Bidaai after today.

All Sadhana has to say was majboori mein kiya.

They took Sadhana's character to such an extreme where it is virtually impossible to do things she does. Who in their right mind would sign divorce papers to make her sister win the dance competition???
Damn... she will get over it when she will come to know about her mom's surgery. That to me was the last straw on my patience.

Of course Aalekh is pissed off that Sadhana signed the divorce papers. His anger is to some extent legitimate. But illogical and senseless for him not to use his own brain to understand the situation and talk it out.

@blue : Well said. Signing the divorce papers was the most illogical thing ever shown in the show.
There is no difference. Sigh, Bidaai doesnt need new creatives, it needs a good reality check.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

@blue : Well said. Signing the divorce papers was the most illogical thing ever shown in the show.

Besides, Aalekh did not grow up normally like everyone does. So there are gaps in his thinking and behavior and that's justifiable. But Sadhana not thinking for Aalekh that he needs to learn a lot and grow to be on par with others is very insensible and not very wise. She can think of Ragini and lose a (silly stupid anyways) competition and not care for a something that's too drastic? Aalekh handled it better than she did when Vasu asked him to sign the divorce papers. She did not care for Aalekh when she lost the competition. Period. Thats how I am looking at it. Aalekh was of no priority or importance to Sadhana compared to Ragini. SHE PUT RAGINI BEFORE AALEKH... And that's not what a wife would do.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishmewell

Besides, Aalekh did not grow up normally like everyone does. So there are gaps in his thinking and behavior and that's justifiable. But Sadhana not thinking for Aalekh that he needs to learn a lot and grow to be on par with others is very insensible and not very wise. She can think of Ragini and lose a (silly stupid anyways) competition and not care for a something that's too drastic? Aalekh handled it better than she did when Vasu asked him to sign the divorce papers. She did not care for Aalekh when she lost the competition. Period. Thats how I am looking at it. Aalekh was of no priority or importance to Sadhana compared to Ragini. SHE PUT RAGINI BEFORE AALEKH... And that's not what a wife would do.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more.