🥳🥳
Hope u had a wonderful day dear.

Muahh!!!!🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
happy b'day saba!
ur an awesome writer n reader, kudos for that!..n an awesome fellow-RM'ian too!
keep rockin n have a blast today!
thanks for d PM rapi
-aish
LoveLaughLive thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday dear im really sorry happy belated bday
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a blast!!! May the future make all your wishes come true 😊
rapi_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

Rapiiiiii .....I really wasnt expecting this ...Thank you so very much for the lovely Birthday msg ......you made me feel so special ....🤗
😲😲😲wow i dint remember i had made a topic "RM hug" ...I think i need to start consuming the "formula" 😆😆...i have started to forget things again
But ofcourse i havnt forgotten all the lovely and funfilled night session in the Resort .....i sumtimes go back to those resorts and read some of our crazy conversation
Haha FF and me .....I will start with my own FF the Day i read the first part of ur own FF😈....sound cool ...Deal??😆😆
Thank you so much everyone , your warm wishes and greetings touched the bottom of my heart .........all u guys are very special to me
Love ya 🤗🤗🤗

aww saba u deserve this all and much more honey. u are so special to all of us and to me of course! 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

u forgot that topic!!! how abt badam-&-honey nuskha for ur birthday gift? 😉 take it twice a day just after meals.. 😆
uh, sorry to decline birthday girl's wish, but "No"! for starting a FF u have to be first always-- "Pehle aap!" hehe

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago