Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat-MaYur FF Updated LAST PT p35

-SharNeela- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Friends...for many days I have been thinking about starting an FF but never had the time or patience to start. Lately I have been reading a few FFs and that has inspired me to start one of my own. I have no idea how good or actually how bad I am but I guess until I hear from you guys I'll never know! So here comes the concept first. Before I start, just to let you know that I am a MaYur fan from Miley Jab Hum Tum but this FF has nothing to do with the drama serial other than the character names. Becuase the 2 characters Mayank and Nupur's personality match the 2 characters in my story..thats it! If you like the concept...please comment or 'like' the post so that I can continue with no fear 😃 I have named it 'Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat'

~~~~~~~~Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat : The Concept ~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story about a boy called Mayank.. a studious, sincere and honest young man with great ambitions in life and this is a story about a girl called'errmm we'll reveal that later. She is bubbly, talkative with simple dreams and hopes. But there is something mysterious about her'as if she is hiding something or is it the difficulty of expressing her feelings that makes her impossible to understand? They are different'so very different in every belief'in every manner'in every way. They live in their own worlds and in my story they never meet'yet a relationship evolves between them. My story is about their relationship'how it starts but never ends'its about 'Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat'

Edited by sharneel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi nila
wow u  starting a new mayur ff.
i loved mayur and loved their ff.
and ur concept is also very nice.
pls continue it and update 1st part asap.
all the best dear.
take care.

Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neelresh

Friends...for many days I have been thinking about starting an FF but never had the time or patience to start. Lately I have been reading a few FFs and that has inspired me to start one of my own. I have no idea how good or actually how bad I am but I guess until I hear from you guys I'll never know! So here comes the concept first. Before I start, just to let you know that I am a MaYur fan from Miley Jab Hum Tum but this FF has nothing to do with the drama serial other than the character names. Becuase the 2 characters Mayank and Nupur's personality match the 2 characters in my story..thats it! If you like the concept...please comment or 'like' the post so that I can continue with no fear 😃 I have named it 'Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat'

~~~~~~~~Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat : The Concept ~~~~~~~~~~

This is a story about a boy called Mayank.. a studious, sincere and honest young man with great ambitions in life and this is a story about a girl called'errmm we'll reveal that later. She is bubbly, talkative with simple dreams and hopes. But there is something mysterious about her'as if she is hiding something or is it the difficulty of expressing her feelings that makes her impossible to understand? They are different'so very different in every belief'in every manner'in every way. They live in their own worlds and in my story they never meet'yet a relationship evolves between them. My story is about their relationship'how it starts but never ends'its about 'Kuch Ankahee Jazbaat'

Neela
what do u mean by reveal that later
dekho nayika nupur i to
tumi abar mayank er sathe onno kau ke anba na to
tahole kintu tomake mair dibo
r never ends mane ki
oder mill hobe na?
pls neela emon korona
ami sad ending ekdum shojjho korte parina
veu veu kore kanna shuru kori
tumi to jano i ami bangla chobir naiyka
to obosshoi happy ending diba
oder biye hoise
bccha kaccha hoise erokom type
bujhte parso?

it's sounds really interesting
do cont soon
and pm me when u update
-SharNeela- thumbnail
                                ~~~~~~~    PART 1: ek choti si baat  ~~~~~~~~

Its nearly midnight. As usual Mayank is studying..his Masters final exams are approaching and he wants to top it. Suddenly the phone rings. With utter annoyance and disappointment he picks up the phone:

M: Hello..
On the other side there is an unknown voice of a girl. (For the progression of the story, lets call her 'Ajnabee')

A: Hello…kya main Mayank se baat ker sakti hoon
M: aap Mayank se hi baat kar rahi hai…kehiye
A: kaise hai aap?
M: aadhi raat ko kisi ajnabee ko phone karke pooch rahe hai ke woh kaise hai? wah..
A: aap to ghussa ho rahe hai. kya kuch ghalat pooch liya humnain?
M: jee nahi…aap ka sawal ghalat nahi hai..waqt ghalat hai. abhi mujhe parhayi karni hai aur aap mujhe disturb kar rahi hai
A: sorry…hamara iraada aisa nahi tha
M: dekhiye…aap kaun hai..mujhe nahi pata aur pata karna bhi nahi hai. agar aap humain unn larkon jaisa samajh rahi hai jo aadhi raat ko anjaan larkiyon se baatein karne ka shokh rakhte hai to aap bohat bari ghalat fehmi me hai. Please..humain dobara phone mat kijiyega

…and he bangs the phone down.
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nella

ye 1st part hai ya promo hai
itna chota
pls make it long yaar
but its sounds really interesting
mayank or anjaan ladki
ye nups hi haina????
i loved ur update
its amazing
keep it up baby

Edited by Tapoor - 14 years ago
-SharNeela- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapoor

Nella

ye 1st part hai ya promo hai
itna chota
pls make it long yaar
but its sounds really interesting
mayank or anjaan ladki
ye nups hi haina????
i loved ur update
its amazing
keep it up baby

Tummpiii....bojhar cheshta koro...Mayank jaisa larka kya kisi bhi anjaan larki se itne dair tak baat karega? khaas karke jab usski parhai me disturbing hoing ...LOL. part 1 isi liye itna cute sa hai :-) parhte jaao...shayed yeh promo koi kahani banaa de! and thanks for the encouragement. shahosh pacchi onek 😉

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Hey PM me when you update!!!
Good idea!!

Nidzz
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nila,
tapoor kintu thik bolese -eta ki 1st part naki promo?
eto small update dile kintu amio tomake mair dibo-bujhla.
kintu short holeu mayur convo ta kintu shotti awesome.
(Mayur bollam karon ami dhorei niyesi ai ajnabi ta holo nupur.)
maynk tou as usual sadu maynk er motoi behave korlo.
hahhaha loved ur update.
its really interesting.
ekhon taratari next part update koro . r ai part ta jeno boro hoy.
bye dear.
take care.
all the best

-SharNeela- thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part 2:  2 days Later... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same time at midnight...**ring ring**

M: Hello…
A: aap ka bukhar utraa?
M: (surprised) kaun bol rahe hai aap?
A: humnain suna tha aap ki photographic memory hai. 2 din pehle jiss awaaz ne aapko itna disturb kiya usse hi bhool gaye?
M: oh! to aap hai. kya chahti hai aap?
A: kuch nahi
M: to kyun barbar phone kar rahi hai?
A: woh humain raat ko aur koi kaam nahi milta to hum "ajnabee larkon" se phone per baatein kiya karte hai…(she giggles)
M: aap ko kaise pata chala ke mujhe bukhar hai?
A: baarish me itna bheegenge to bukhar to aayega na!
M: (surprised again) ha? per aapko...
A: please ab phir se mat poochiyega ke kaise pata chala
M: aap mujhe hairaan kar rahi hai
A: accha !! university ki top student ko hum jaise nacheez ne hairaan kar diya! yeh baat to akhbar me aani chahiye..(she smiles)
M: kya main aapko jaanta hoon?
A: yeh sawal aapko khud se nahi poochna chahiye?
M: jee?
A: kher…yeh sawal ab khud per udhaar rakhiye aap…shayed jawab bohat jald hi mil jaaye

…and the phone cuts off from her side!

-SharNeela- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariaa70

nila,
tapoor kintu thik bolese -eta ki 1st part naki promo?
eto small update dile kintu amio tomake mair dibo-bujhla.
kintu short holeu mayur convo ta kintu shotti awesome.
(Mayur bollam karon ami dhorei niyesi ai ajnabi ta holo nupur.)
maynk tou as usual sadu maynk er motoi behave korlo.
hahhaha loved ur update.
its really interesting.
ekhon taratari next part update koro . r ai part ta jeno boro hoy.
bye dear.
take care.
all the best

Fariaa...ami ki Tapoor er moto naki...10 bochore ekbar update kore. I'll try to update more frequently plus Mayank being his usual self...not easy for the stranger to get through to him so easily...we all know that na! Thanks for the inspiration...lekha thamate parchina 😊