doop4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Absolutely loved seeing PriDa working together, even if it was a teeny weeny scene. And the sweetener scene- cliched and all but this is PriDa. They make everything special. And we got a reference to a kiss at least!😉 Was G.K looking HAWT or what- the hottest he's been on this show with a rolled down black shirt. Perfect eyecandy!Chandana in blue- she was glowing. Seeing them together on that sofa was perfect. Even the little bedroom scene was very cute and hot on another level. Both scenes may not have the conventional hot quotient but a different hot- as I've said before, I have loved seeing them go from PriDa before marriage and after. The former like a flower in a tree and the latter, like the roots of a tree- deeper and stronger than ever before. They are now officially the Gujraal-Saxena babysitters. Loved the "You Saxena brothers" - "Really ah really ". Today's episode had some brilliant dialogues.

Roshni had some too. The reference to not being able to get a beach at such short notice and then immedietly knowing that she wanted to get married at home. Home where her mother lived. Home where she blessed them all before passed away. And her freaking out about being a married woman in Varun's room. That was awesome. I really enjoyed the dialogues. "eh ji suno", " Chunnu ke mummy munnu ke mummy" and the extra marital affair and when that happens that she'd find it difficult to murder him!Awesome. Her little childish "I love you Varun". Simran was awesome today. And so was Dishank.

Lovely to see the Sameeer we all fell forat the beginning of the show. Loved his Santa clause avatar!What a ride SaVni have had. So many lows at the begining and the gradual uptrend. Lovely to see them happily married. Hope it's a champa and a champ tomorrow!

PriAvni- master and slave relationship was hilarious. May be slightly OTT but it was really cute. Loved it and couldn't stop laughing especially when Avni started crying and the reaction from Prithvi after. These two were awesome today. "Junior Saxena- jaldi ao beta varna tumara maa sabka band...".

And what better way to finish the epi - a Gujraal sisters hug. Slightly different to the one we were given in June last year. Now one a mother,another a bride and the other (hopefully) a mother to be.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. Thank you CVs for giving us a wholesome episode. Would have loved to see more PriDa but the Saxena-Gujraal bondings at all levels more than made up for it. Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

319125 thumbnail
Oh doop sweety
Lovely post

This was one perfect show wid and awesome cast and crew

M gonna miss it!

Ah wat wud i do this monday 9:30 pm
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely agree with you!..It was the best epi ever..as all 6 characters were focused on equally!..Gawjus epi..im sooo happy..
lovene thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes it treat fo prida savni and varni fans. 👏
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All the 6 were soooo gooood....
I cant say it in words....
They are sooo talented 👏 😃
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fab post doop! 👏 👏 Loved it!
And loved the episode .. the whole of it! The bonding .. was near perfect! Just what I had always wanted to see 😊 PriDa .. SaVni & VarNi - each of the couples had their beautiful moments! Like you said .. loved the baby Roshni turned mature, who wants to get married in GM coz its where her mother lived. Avni's "bossy" attitude was adorable .. and she looked really cute as a pregnant woman! 😳 That empathy belly scene was too cute! 😳
After a loooooong time .. saw all of them happy! And personally .. seeing them all smiling and so adorable .. I felt sorta, peaceful 😊 Will miss LNMDJ loads!!!
doop4 thumbnail
Guns: so true! I am going to miss this big time. 😔

Bosha,lovene,MrsKaranGrover - yes,a great epi indeed.

Eksie🤗: PriVni were awesome, weren't they. Loved it to bits. And love what you said about being at peace seeing them all happy.How very true. I am so glad the CVs have given them the right send off without a crappy abrupt end just because they were outof time.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sorry for repasting my reply but ...I posted this Maz's thread..and my 2 cents..
Ok all you lovely people out there ..including...........
Maz..Jhan...Mru...Krups..sistu..Priya..Sarah..Swetha..EKS...doopsie..diya...Nisha...Dawn...rexy..sia...sundas....and all those I can't remember in my excitement and sadness..this was a part of me..
I gave this play and this place my time...a part of my life and that is about to end..boohooooo
I feel it is a school leaving do..god soo emotional..and todays episode somehow brought it all home..
it was beautifull...
The nok jhonk...the teasing..the flirting..the playfuness..the full on all stops out episode..
it rocked..
I just have to say..GK has come a long way ..and what he shares with CS...makes it rocking..
I know it is silly but he can not and does not get it right with anyone else..including Yami as I have watching his other show religiously..
CS ruled...spontaneous and a wonderful actress...she made the whole bedroom seduction seem effortless...and playful..it was sensuous yet without being sexy...it was just awesome..I loved Prida.
and Avni..mini hitler...she was right in her mettle ..infact Dam seems mellowed..
and ROsh is soo grown up now..and Varun..awesome dude..his acting rocked to day..
Sam effortless...
I just think the CV's have shown they could do it..
my only regret is ..why they didn't...
anyways love you all..had a blast here...all of you...guys rock..
Maz...as usual love your choice of song..
and for PriDa ..Gaucha..GK and CS...
I dedicate a legend to a legend..
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cant rate the part.....coz rating is not enuf fr this bestest epi
doop4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

sorry for repasting my reply but ...I posted this Maz's thread..and my 2 cents..

Ok all you lovely people out there ..including...........

Maz..Jhan...Mru...Krups..sistu..Priya..Sarah..Swetha..EKS...doopsie..diya...Nisha...Dawn...rexy..sia...sundas....and all those I can't remember in my excitement and sadness..this was a part of me..

I gave this play and this place my time...a part of my life and that is about to end..boohooooo

I feel it is a school leaving do..god soo emotional..and todays episode somehow brought it all home..

it was beautifull...

The nok jhonk...the teasing..the flirting..the playfuness..the full on all stops out episode..

it rocked..

I just have to say..GK has come a long way ..and what he shares with CS...makes it rocking..

I know it is silly but he can not and does not get it right with anyone else..including Yami as I have watching his other show religiously..

CS ruled...spontaneous and a wonderful actress...she made the whole bedroom seduction seem effortless...and playful..it was sensuous yet without being sexy...it was just awesome..I loved Prida.

and Avni..mini hitler...she was right in her mettle ..infact Dam seems mellowed..

and ROsh is soo grown up now..and Varun..awesome dude..his acting rocked to day..

Sam effortless...

I just think the CV's have shown they could do it..

my only regret is ..why they didn't...

anyways love you all..had a blast here...all of you...guys rock..

Maz...as usual love your choice of song..

and for PriDa ..Gaucha..GK and CS...

I dedicate a legend to a legend..

Zains- very sweet of you.Need to come back to this for a detailed reply.

Aabray- so true!😊