Avani stole the epi today

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hola hola holaaaaa.

Am Smriti..and this is perhaps one of my first few posts in this forum..but have been watching this show since its very start..have ADOOOOOOORED Prida and Varni to bits and piecesssss...in d middle of d show they had chopped off Varni so i was damn disappointed but Prida kept me glued to d show...off late due to the typical saas bahu track of munaa mausi and that rani had kind of rubbedme off d show..but again since d past few days it once again took over meeeee...d excitement of past few epis has been JUST too too contagious I LOVE this thing abt this show they u know show everything unveiling very very quickly it just keeps u hoookeeed...loved the way Damini Avni Rosh managed to bring everything out in d open...and i have a feleing d show is ending

but anyways...so i wanted to say that Prida Varni had always been my fvts...but today..today Avaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii stople d whole damned show she was just ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLEEEEE...this is perhaps d first time i felt Avani just felt like gng and hugging her hard and man was she looking beautifulllll or wat in that Red saree wid her cutylicious sa tummyy???...just adoooored her today..and her and her jeej ka scenes toh were icing on d cake..god am so gona watch htis epi i dunno how many times

and i have a feeling that the show is ending am sad coz dis was one show which was really nice wid damn good actors...but if its ending then am so sooooooooooooooooo happy wid the way they r show casing it..i mena they didn' just show the three main couples INSTEAD they r showing so many diff relationships thy r showing how beautifull and close knitt this family is...and THIS is what totally touched me today...hats off to the CVS

Smriti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes it is ending but Avani and Jeej scenes were awesome!
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god i think sorry but i think it was un natural acting

it was totaaly bakwaas

i always like avni acting but she disappointed me
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post😊......My avni is truly a rockstar👍🏼
Edited by lnmdjrocksss - 14 years ago
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG...so agreee....she wazz damn adorablee....btww luv'd d avni n'd prithvii scene it waz hilariouss...esp: d scenee wher c goez propaa hyperr while doin arrangementz.. n'd d room scene widd 3 brothazzz...basically overall it wazzz annn amazingg epi...so far d best epi of LNMDJ..todayzz epi had everytingg on it whichh we eagerlyy waited 2 c sincee such a lngg tymeee...n'd omg d endingg'z gna bee propa awesommee...I gtaa admitt diz iz one of d bestt shww with a besstt cast ..we wudd eva get 2 c on tv...LNMDJ totally rwaakeedd..Awww m so gna miss dizz shwww...:(

karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AVNI ND HER JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ WERE SO FUNNY

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GOSH..d show is ending??..thats SAD..it was d ONLY good show on star one..i guess tom is its finale epi then right???
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved My Avni today..... 😳
Kya episode thi....
She is amazing actress.....
Truly superwoman.... 😍
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yupp...2morowzz d finall epi...i cnt believe dat itz ending so soon...dey sudd havee dragged lil longer..as i finkk diz iz d onli shww which iz worth watchin atm..
319125 thumbnail
Hi smriti di

Whoa ur post is gud

Ummm me too cant get over the epi