Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Hi Jyoti! thank you for ur forever wonderfully written analysis...

Hey one thing that picture had Kunal and the other one was his brother ( karishma's hubby) who was there in the first few episodes and then they made him gaayab...Ya the girl might be their sis...
Yeah! hum dil de chukey sanam way..waiting for veeru to come back now..

Hmmm oh ok..so it was the photo of 3 siblings...gosh I even forgot the face of that Karishma's hubby after he vanished from the screen last year😆😆...Throughout Sia's wedding,her father only is not present😕..why ??..only Ekta mai knows it😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

thank u so much jo😆

😲😲U hv nothing to say today..no problem I understand😉😆
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to jyoti to watch and write abt it regularly :-)

hey annexians
i know none would be here :-P bdw i had watched d epi. When veeru was going.really liked that epi :-) anyways ppl show is going to end so'har pal yahan ji bhar jio jo hai sama kal ho na ho' :-P bdw pkb 8 pm bhi aye to bhi i will not watch it.:-P lol
bye:-)
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JYOTI story batao...what happend? see can't give up the habbit ...doen't make sence till u tell the story of the episode :P
jyoti06 thumbnail

Today's episode goes faster than a jet plane🤣...in fact Cola finds out that Veeru is the son of their family🤣🤣 and Veeru returns back to Mumbai from half way🤣...he never went to chadigarh🤣🤣🤣..in the train only he got some call that his job is cancelled in chandigarh and so he boards another train from mid path and returns back to Mumbai which is not shown to us but Veeeru tells this to the viewers🤣...Veeru even goes to meet Cola to say sorry🤣...Mooli is thinking of giving one chance to the marriage🤣🤣..Veeru again planning to go to chandigarh🤣🤣🤣..but Cola is hving doubts that he is my sister's son🤣...A total comedy circus 🤣🤣

Karan fans watch out for him/..he was the star today 😳...he looks extremely hot in black nad brown shirts😳...and even he got a major role also in today's episode😃
but one sad news is that Veeru could never become a rich guy which we all were waiting for😭
New Annex will b up in next 1 hour
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Jyoti, its fun to read your anaylsis. Things never change much in serials do they...abhi shaadi karli aur abhi tor di. Ek din isske paas aur doosre din kuch aur ke paas. Really Ekta should sit down and think is this what todays viewer want to see. Like everyday household products...the ever of products are changing...and need to be revamped...so does the soaps that Ekta producing cause her housewife of ten years ago are not all the viewers today...a new breed of younger housewife are tuning in...who want something different.