article-Kesoo's second marriage?

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Kesoo's second marriage?
Buzz up!

There is going to be a twist in Star Plus' Show Tere Mere Sapne, which is based on the rural villages of North India.

Sources revealed that, " There is going to be twist in Tere Mere Sapne, Kesoo is getting married for the second time as his wife Laachi can't deliver a child so his mother wants him to get married again."

Kesoo (Chandresh Singh) is the elder brother of Sarju (Yash Pandit) in the serial Tere Mere Sapne.

Kesoo, as we know is already married to Laachi, what has transpired this drastic turn of events can be traced back to earlier episodes. Laachi was constantly bickering with her mother-in-law Ramdei over not being able to deliver a child, even though she has been married to Kesoo for long now. And to avoid the hearted discussion, Laachi (Payal Singh) was pretending that the goddess comes in her body to avoid the conflicts which were going between her and Ramdei (Roshan). We always see never-ending heated arguments between the Mother-in -law and the Daughter -in -law regarding the family offspring as Laachi is not been able to give the happiness of a child to the family after their marriage. But this lie doesn't last for longer as Laachi confesses the lie in front of all. Kesoo loves Laachi a lot but agrees to marry the 18yr old girl selected by his mother but only on one condition that Ramdei won't throw Laachi out and she would be in the same house after his 2nd marriage.

When contacted Chandresh Singh, " Yes, the serial is going to take a turn very soon, but it's not yet decided whether I will get married or not because that will bring a twist, so I can't reveal the exact situation to you, but I am forced to get married to a girl who is 18 years old," confirms Chandresh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Why not just go without children or adopt, why must people feel the need to marry again just for the selfish motive of (another) child?

They don't understand it can ruin 3 lives, the guy and the two wives (Kesoo, Laachi and this 18 year old). It is obvious now that the new girl will fall in love with Kesoo and try and get him away from Laachi, whilst she is pregnant or after she gives birth. Then, there will be a battle between pehla pyar and bache ki maa for Kesoo......

Glad that it is only a story, with a good message, if I predicted the story right....
Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago