Frequent Posters

sana_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
great thanx i love it lolz!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya a very sad episode indeed. But this had to happen. But i hope Poonam doesnt tell all wrong things about Simran and thus start a thought among all about Simran's dedication to her work.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh how sad.. They shouldn't have taken out Neha out of the serial now should have given a chance and shown the bond of Trust between Neha and Simran grow and then taken Neha out.

Rifhat

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

ya a very sad episode indeed. But this had to happen. But i hope Poonam doesnt tell all wrong things about Simran and thus start a thought among all about Simran's dedication to her work.

That is SO true, I was wondering the same thing. Only a doctor knows for sure why she made a particular decision, the rest are quite ignorant... how can they understand technicalities?? But once the seed of suspicion is planted, it's impossible to let go of the thought. Whether or not they point a finger at Simran, one thing's for sure - they're all feeling betrayed becos they put all their trust in her. Doctors are supposed to be way up there with GOD... specially one of her stature. They are surely going to feel let down. No one will understand that she's feeling as bad as the rest of them 😔 ... probably worse, cos she's taking it as a personal failure..... I sure wudn't like to be in her place rite now!!!!!
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We will get to see this only on 8th March. And I will be traveling to & from India between 10th & 28th. So I'll have only Arti's updates to go by.

Please don't let me down!