Sajid Khan spills Akshay Kumar's secrets

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sajid Khan spills Akki's secrets
Ace standup comedian and an equally successful director, Sajid Khan is now preparing for his next big release Houseful.

The film stars Riteish Deshmukh, Boman Irani, Deepika Padukone, Jiah Khan, Lara Dutta and of course his best friend Akshay Kumar. Akshay and Sajid's friendship is not new. The two who live close to one another in Juhu have always stood by each other through thick and thin.

So who could be a better choice than Sajid to spill the beans on his best mate to us? And guess what – according to Sajid, Akki isn't as fitness conscious as he would like us to believe!

"Today I can tell you that Akshay Kumar is a hog when it comes to eating food… but that is only when his trainer is not around. I can assure you that. He is a chor eater.. the way he eates. I have seen him have ice creams, laddus, gulab jamuns and all but only when his trainer is not around. This is something that not many people know about him!"

"He knows that I love to eat so when he is with me he knows he will get good food. And he is constantly eating and then he will say 'tu jenny ko bolna nahee', laughs Sajid.

"But on a more serious note I have noticed a change in Akshay Kumar over the past 4 years and I think its main attribution goes to parenthood. He has become a lot more calmer, a little more easier, a little more relaxed person."

"What I was most touched about what he did very recently. I saw him do charity and when I say charity I don't mean taking out some money and giving it from his pocket. I have seen him go and do charity and there was no media and there was no news coverage and no press. No one in the world knew it other than the people who he was doing it for. And I just happened to be there with him – it wasn't planned. And I came to know much later and with a lot of resistance he told me this that he does this once every ten days! And the media does not know about it," he adds.

Sajid who is now awaiting the release of his film in April says he loves surrounding himself with people like Akshay Kumar who are successful yet grounded in life.

"See I love Akshay. He is my friend. I look at him like a brother. I take a lot of guidance from him. I love Shah Rukh and I take a lot of inspiration from him. I think Shah Rukh is a superb achiever. I love Sajid Nadiadwala. I love all these people because I feel never have friends who are not very successful or goal less in life. Always surround yourself with people who are ten times more successful than you, who have achieved a lot and of whom you can be very jealous in the positive sense because they help you achieve… you benefit a lot from them as you start seeing their affects and not their defects. How did Shah Rukh become such a big guy? How did Akshay become such a big guy? I always want to become like them… you should take inspiration from them in the positive way," signs off the director.

Houseful is slated for release on April 30 (2010) and if Khan's debut film Heyy Babyy was anything to go by then this promises me to be a laughter riot as well.
Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100212_61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol so cute hogging away sweets when his trainers not there! hehe
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sajid is a idiot he thinks hees da best director...