Starryskies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
9 pm, Zee

Neha is brought to the nursing home. Everyone is worried about her. Neha tries to say something to Abhi and Simran but Simran doesn't let her talk and asks her to rest.

After a while, Neha gives birth to a baby girl and everyone is overjoyed. However, after that her condition worsens and she passes away. But not before telling Simran to marry Abhi and be the mother of her new born baby girl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks.So sad!!!

Why kill Neha?😡 Why bring her at all???😡😡

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why kill Neha?😡 Why bring her at all???😡😡

Aur kya!!!

Hers has been a use-and-throw character... it sucks 😡👎🏼
lkaran thumbnail
Gosh! now simran will have to marry abhi - akhir tho vachan nibhana hai....this serial is getting ridiculous. Is there no one else in India for Simran except loser Abhi?!? What is the director trying to say - if you have a child with someone then you MUST forever love them and try your best at every opportunity to get back together? ouf, I am fed up 😡
rads thumbnail
i hope and pray simran and abhi o not get into a marital relationship again. that would be killing the very title ogf the serial.
essar2610 thumbnail
The director Ajai Sinha seems to like to do this. Kill a woman at childbirth. He did that in Justajoo also. Remember?
Sakhina thumbnail
hmph i didnt watch that episode intresting but SHE SHOULD NOT MARRY ABHI!!!!😡 poor neha..😭