Vibha Chibber to die in Bidaai...

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
A new twist has happened in Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai as one mystery man has entered in the life of Sadhana, while on the other hand Vasundhara wants that Alekh should divorce Sadhana.

The new twist is that Kaushalya Sharma, Ragini's mother has a blood clot in the brain, so will she die...

An Indya source tells us, "Her condition is very critical as anything is possible if an operation is not done and she will die, so Sadhana tries to get money from some where. However, at the same time Vasundhara comes to know that Sadhana needs five lakhs, so she will try to blackmail her and with this, she might sign the divorce papers but Alekh won't sign the divorce papers as he still loves Sadhana. Moreover, Ranveer won't let this happen as he wants Sadhana and Alekh to re-unite again."

We spoke to Vibha Chibber aka Kaushalya Sharma, "About the further track, I have no idea because the script comes on daily basis but I am sure that I am not leaving the show as before my operation there will be a lot of emotional drama happening because even my on-screen husband doesn't know about my health crisis. And you are not the first person asking if I am going to die in the show because I am getting lots of mails and they are asking me about the same track..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I think I pressed the POST button TWICE!!! But its a great news...If this happens...
Hope Ragini comes to the rescue!!! And atkeast save her mother.😕
Edited by Farru... - 14 years ago
kaqeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
: ~~Sadhana needs five lakhs, so she will try to blackmail her and with this, she might sign the divorce papers but Alekh won't sign the divorce papers as he still loves Sadhana.:~~
it means k abhi to us nay VASU KO suna di bhd mein arange na honay pey karay gi SIGN divorce papers pey :( .... ku lakin .. vasu u CHURAIL........