Frequent Posters

Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the article :)
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Topic Starter, can you please provide with the source you got the article from? Or else i have to close it.

bidaai DT
kavi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

@Topic Starter, can you please provide with the source you got the article from? Or else i have to close it.

bidaai DT

The source of the article is: http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Vibha-Chibber-to-die-in-Bidaai&xfile=2010/February/News_20100211_61

The heading of the article actually is:
Vibha Chibber to die in Bidaai?
Amazing what a simple punctuation mark can do :)
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing it.
Kaushi will die 😭
Plzz CTs dont do this. She is the only pure heart supporter of RAGI. She think for her from her core of heart. Without her RAGI will be like an orphan. Plzzzzzz RS ji dont do this. 🥺
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ragi shud teach sadi dance n they shud 2geda save her
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sahring the article
even she isnt sure of the chaarcter dying
so as of now we enjoy sadi's dance & union of the 2 sisters!
479445 thumbnail

Kaushi will not die.

Sadhna will be taught dancing by some veteran teacher who recently gave up teaching. This teacher has the capability to train a dancer within a few days. This is according to the last episode.

Sadhna will probably win the conpetition and help Kaushi stay alive. Otherwise, she may loose and Kaushi will die. But looking at the atmosphere, I doubt she will loose. Probably she will win.

The Sagini union is not yet to be seen. Seems like more tracks need to pass before that.

I wonder if the Sagini union will be similar to Veenu-Sadhna understanding scene. It seems the story is heading that way.

Lets see what is next.

(Disclaimer: All opinions provided by the author and related POVs are a work of fiction. The author respects everyone's views and reviews and POVs. It is not intended to be in any way demeaning or hurting anyone's interest in any way whatsoever).