Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont want her to die!
CT is stupid!
I'll kill CT!
May Sadhan be blame as lies everyone about mamiji's blood cot.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragvir-Arjohi

I dont want her to die!

CT is stupid!
I'll kill CT!
May Sadhan be blame as lies everyone about mamiji's blood cot.

Why should she be blamed? So the rift between Saagini deepens more? Why even this talk of blame game? Did we not have enough yet? I don't undersand why ppl want to fan this rift to the nastiest level.
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farru...

I hope she does. Sorry, but I dont like her character...

But I want ragini to save her mom. Atleast...

Ragini haha no wayy Sadhna hai naaaa the Doctor of Bidaaii
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want kaushalya to die!!
even though she has been soo rude to sadhna
vasu should be punished instead!!
i want ragini to give the 5 laks to help her mum, if she wins the competition.
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe I am saying this...Even though Mamiji is the most irritating, annoying, and selfish character in the show ,I can't imagine Bidaai without Vibha Chibber....She is such a fine actress, and as Mamiji her acting skills are flawless...One minute she is this intimidating and mean character to Sadhana, and the other minute she is all pityful when Malti is rude to her. She stands her ground against her husband, but is never disrespectful to him.....so Mamiji shouldn't die at any cost. If she does, she will leave a empty hole in Bidaai, and same goes to Vasu too. Kaushi and Vasu are two very important characters of Bidaai.
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

R U SURE????????????

I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE... PLZZZZZZZ

VASU MUST GO TO HELL!!!!!! VASU RUINS EVERYBODY'S LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!😈

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya98

pls do kill her only the evil side , i wish she develops good feelings towards sadi for all this cause sadi is again putting her life and saving her . Sadhana has always given her motherly feel to kaushi but kaushi treated her like a door mat in their house atleast now she should love sadhana like vinu and ragi.

Priya... sorry yaar... aisa bahut baar hua hai... mamiji ki budhi kuthe ki poonch ki tharah hai... woh kabhi seedha nahi hoyegi... She doesn't have any love for Sadhana... it will never be there... chahe Sadhana apni jaan bhi kyona deden...

Even if Sadhana saves her life she would say "Waise bhi donon ke beech rishta toot hi chukahai... Aise rishte ka kya faida? Divorce papers sign kiya tho kaunsi badi baat hai" watch... she will say that... I'd rather mamiji die yaar... ek dusht jan tho khatham hojayega?
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i want this topic to be closed!!!! some r so tensed to see this topic.... everyone is shocked to hear this...

why do u tell this to us????

i remember that when sadhna was shot, i am shocked to see this.. my body was full of tensions.....

i'm so tensed a little bit... if she dies, i will feel bad for ragini!!!

pls dont say that.....

now i want this topic to be closed plzzzzzzzz!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

Edited by sayeed87 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No she should not die efore she knows what Sadi had done for her family and daughter.she must say sorry to sadi for evry deeds to her
lubie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just imagine after s o many days she visits her mother and could not see the change in her mother. she is so self centred that usko apni khushi apni takleef ke elawa kuch nahin dikhta . bas since day 1 she has been a source of worry for her mother , no one seems to notice it. pata nahin

on the other side i dont understand why sadi does not at least confide in ranveer that he should be careful about their cousin whats his name who is choti ma's son. at least he will believe her.