Vibha Chibber to Die in Bidaai...

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
A new twist has happened in Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai as one mystery man has entered in the life of Sadhana, while on the other hand Vasundhara wants that Alekh should divorce Sadhana.

The new twist is that Kaushalya Sharma, Ragini's mother has a blood clot in the brain, so will she die...

An Indya source tells us, "Her condition is very critical as anything is possible if an operation is not done and she will die, so Sadhana tries to get money from some where. However, at the same time Vasundhara comes to know that Sadhana needs five lakhs, so she will try to blackmail her and with this, she might sign the divorce papers but Alekh won't sign the divorce papers as he still loves Sadhana. Moreover, Ranveer won't let this happen as he wants Sadhana and Alekh to re-unite again."

We spoke to Vibha Chibber aka Kaushalya Sharma, "About the further track, I have no idea because the script comes on daily basis but I am sure that I am not leaving the show as before my operation there will be a lot of emotional drama happening because even my on-screen husband doesn't know about my health crisis. And you are not the first person asking if I am going to die in the show because I am getting lots of mails and they are asking me about the same track..."
Sorry if Posted....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.......
I hope she dont die 😭

By the way

THANKS 😛
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she does. Sorry, but I dont like her character...
But I want ragini to save her mom. Atleast...
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farru...

I hope she does. Sorry, but I dont like her character...

But I want ragini to save her mom. Atleast...

NOOOOOOOOO......

Because Sadhna gonna be blamed for it again....

Youuuu know Vasu know it and gonna tell Ragini
that Sadhna did not arrange money for her mamiji.... 🤢 🤢 🤢

And I hate that Sadhna have to be blamed...... 😭
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls do kill her only the evil side , i wish she develops good feelings towards sadi for all this cause sadi is again putting her life and saving her . Sadhana has always given her motherly feel to kaushi but kaushi treated her like a door mat in their house atleast now she should love sadhana like vinu and ragi.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Gosh!
I don't want her to die!
Ragini should save her!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Noooooooo, the so called CTs r ruining Bidaai, I want to see her relation's improving with Sadhna, what stupid nonsense the CTs r doing 😡🤢
Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dont want Kaushalya ji to die. I know she is selfish lady. But I want her to have a good realtion with others and have an happy ending in bidaai.
479445 thumbnail
If this article is true ... then probably this means that although Sadhna will participate in the Taj Mahautsav for the money, she will loose to Ragini in the finals ... and thus she will not be able to get the money. As a result, Mamiji will die.🤢

(Disclaimer: All opinions provided by the author and related POVs are a work of fiction. The author respects everyone's views and reviews and POVs. It is not intended to be in any way demeaning or hurting anyone's interest in any way whatsoever).
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this article doesn't say that she is going to die for sure. It leaves the open end for speculation "is she?"," will she?" kinda.It is just talking about the other half of the possibility.The author of this article is sensesnalizing it by providing pretty much misleading title.