Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

Thanks RaDev...even i can't wait to introduce himπŸ˜›..that is why i am updating as fast as i can..but i want everyone (who reads)..to know that my radh is different...πŸ˜†..so late entry for Dev.....

I am tired of this current CB line..so doesn't want to think or discuss about it..and this is the only way i can engage my time for themm...and like this forum very much..this is the only solution i found.....πŸ˜‰ he he...

I love your FF....honestly can't wait for Dev...to tell the truth..I love everything that has Avina in it even CB..πŸ˜†
gauranitai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm excited and awaiting more!
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part-4

Sasthriji's house..

All daily morning routines were completed and Radhika was helping Devki in kitchen....Sathriji calls out for Radhika...

Sathriji: Radhika.beta...

Devki:..radhika thu ja..babuji thume bula rehe hei...mein ye dekhoomki..thu jana.

Radhika: theek hei ma...

Radhika: ha..babuji..

Sasthriji: Beta a puja ki list hei, ye purohith bhavan jakar dena hei...mujhe Kumar Kaka ke Ghar par jana hei.. i couldn't go yesterday ...right?..esliye..bahuth kuch kam baki pade hei..tho thum mereliye ye kar sakthe hei kya?

Radhika:..Ye kya Babuji...mein panch minute mein thayyar hokar ajavoongi...aap ye mujhe de deejiye...

Sasthriji: sabhal ke..vilamb math karna..

Radhika: nahi babuji.....Mein theek se karoongi...

Sasthriji: tho mom se kahana ki mein Kumar ke Ghar ja raha hum..theek hei..

Radhika: theek hei babuji..

Radhika went inside and told Devki that she is going to purohith Bhavan to give the puja list..

She braided her hair nicely and looked into the mirror one more time..felt like something is not right..she was wearing a purple colored churidar with white duppatta...."mom..mey chali'..and there she goes running towards outside door..

..Devki: sabhal ke Radhika..no need to run, go slowly.

Amma heard this : ye ladki tho hamesha aisa hi hei..esme konsi nayi bath hai..ethni badi yogayi ho..aur phir bhi thume bachom ke tharah bathana hei kya....kis ko patha kya buri lekar vapas ayegi...

Radhika heard the comment, she slowed down little bit and once she out of their site...there she goes running towards Nandu's house..

Radhika was looking for Nandu and asked his Mom...Nandu kaham hei..

NM: Radhika beta usse padne dena...

Radhika: mein tho yuhi pooch rahi thi....mein purohith bhavan ja rahi hum, socha ki agar Nandu ana chahthi ho tho usko bhi lekar javomm...

Nandu heard this from inside and came out running mom can i go too..please please...

NM: what can i do..go now.... but when you come back you have to sit and study..

Nandu: theek hei mom...Radhika didi chale,,,,,

They reached PB house. They passed the big gate and was heading towards the door..Nandu you have to behave ok....

Nandu: I will take care ..but didi mujhe lagtha hei aapko zyada dhyan rekhna chahiye?

Radhika: mein? kyum?

Nandu: patha nahi ..aisa bolne ki mann kaha...

Radhika gave a knock on Nandu's head and they walked further towards the door..

Suddenly Radhika noticed somebody hiding behind the bush and stepping slowly towards the open door..She paused for a second and held Nandu tightly by his arm and showed him to shhhhhhh ...Nandu obeyed well.

They started following this man who was trying to get inside the house.

Radhika remembered last night incident and thought the thief look like a pakka gentleman..

The man entered the big hallway and suddenly tried to hide behind the sofa....Radhika asked Nandu to call the gate keeper and looked nearby for somebody to help...unfortunately she couldn't find anybody nearby..She followed the man quietly and slowly went behind the sofa..and watched the man..he was so into look around and when noticed nobody is around he looked into the nearby room and tried to walk towards there....

ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakadliya......dadima, birju bhayya...ajavo.....chor chor chor....maine usse pakad liya hei..are koyi hei..jaldi ajavo...Radhika was shouting at her throats best....

The man just looked at the girl who was shouting so loud and tried to pull his arms out..but she tighten her grip..and asked....you are trying to escape from me....mujhse..Radhika se...abhi dikathe hum thume....He stunned and looked at her strangely...

Radhika: Are you trying to scare me by that look...are ye tho purohith bhavan hei...dekhthe hei ab thum kaise bach pavoge?

hearing Radhika's voice everybody came to front hall...

Dadi: Kya huva? Kaun chilla rahi hei yaha?

Purohith: kaun hei vaha?

They all saw Radhika standing on the main hall way, holding a man's arm tightly....

Seeing them Radhika: Dadima...jaldi police ko bulayiye..meine chor ko pakada...ye tho chupke se andar aa raha tha..aur mene dekhliya..aur pakada...jaldi bulayi yena police ko...and turning to the man...ab thum dekhoge ke, thumhari kya hal hoga....thum es janam mein kya, doosri janam mein bhi yaad rekhogi......

Dadi: lekin beta ye tho....

Radhika interrupted Dadi:...aap jaldi police ko bulayi yena.

Mr.Purohith: Radhika beta uska hath chodo.

Radhika: he may run away...ok she slowly released his hands saying...all are here now so you can't run away..right?

The man looked at her and went towards Dadi

Seeing this Radhika ...ye stand there only..don't try to escape...he looked at her puzzled

Dadi: usse ane dena beta...

Radhika: tho theek hei..aap ne kaha...esliye...looking at the man...don't try to fool Radhika ,you will learn a lesson..ok.

Man went to Dadima and took the blessings..

Radhika: mafi mang rahi ho?nahi milega..

Dadi just embraced him lovingly : thum tho syam ko ane vale tha na..phir subah!

man: Vo Dadima ..mein tho subko surprise dene vala tha..lekin..looking at Radhika he stopped his words...and went towards Mr.Purohith and took his blessings and to Vaisali...Vaisali couldn't stop her tears seeing him she hugged him tightly..

Radhika was looking at them surprisingly..

Dadi: tho thum hamei surprise dene ja raha tha..tho kisko surprise huwa? ....and looking at Radhika.... Beta ye mera potha hei..DEV !....coming from America...after 4 years...you spoiled his plan but that's ok..

Radhika ekdum chup hogayi and just looked at Mr. Purohith with a sorry face..

Mr.Purohith: It's OK Radhika..you didn't do anything wrong..i am just thinking how brave you are?

Radhika just looked at him without any emotion..her face turned pale and she was actually looking for a place to hide...

Nandu: Radhika didi chale..

Hearing this Radhika came back to reality and handed over the Puja list to Mr.Purohith and asked sorry to Daadi and tried to leave in a hurry.

Vaisali: Why you are going so fast...Have some tea and then go...

Radhika: it's OK ..i just came to drop the puja list and i need to go...She tried to look thru her corner of eye at Dev who was standing near dadi and looking at her puzzled.

Dadi: Theek hei beta...syam ko Daksh ke ghar milenge...

Radhika: jee..Radhe radhe......she just looked at Dev for a second and walked with Nandu with keeping her head down...

Dev: just a minute Dadima..mei abhi aya....he went outside to look at them and found Radhika and Nandu running with laughing loud....he said in mind...' tho ye sab natak tha, ....let me see how you are going to escape from me now'.

Dev went inside and Birju says" I am not going to talk to you?"

Dev: why?

BIrju: I suppose to pick you up from the airport and you came by taxi...and I am happy that your plan failed......

Dev: I thought of giving everybody a surprise but who is that girl? she spoiled all my idea..I didn't even see her behind me....

Birju: she is very naughty and she played trick on me too earlier, but I forgive her because she spoiled your plan.

Dev: Oh ho..so things are like that..she spoiled my idea and i am not going to forgive her for that..she need to pay back...let's see what i can do...

Vivek: so how was trip Dev?

Dev: It all went fine except the last minute planning..

Mrinalini: I am glad atleast she got the courage to hold your hand tightly and call us all out..

Dev: why you are also on her side? So the gifts that brought for all of you is going to be in my suitcase only..

Mrinalini: poor Dev...don't worry ,i don't need your help..i have the right to open up your suitcase..

Dadi: Dev beta ethar ajana.

Dev: kya hein daima...

Dadi: Kithne sal hogaya ho thume dekh kar..thum theek tho hone beta.

Dev: hugged her : ..ofcourse i am fine dadi.....and they started talking about his trip and ended up with Radhika..

Dadi: forgive her..she is a village girl..

Dev: kya kaha aapne? village girl? Radhika...mujhe aisa nahi lagtha hei...i can still feel her grip on my arms...

Dadi: oh ho..tho aisa hei...kya thume usse pyar hogaya hei kya?

Dev: looked at her furiously..what pyar..she held my arms so tight and i just mentioned that..that's all.....nothing else..

Dadi: ha ha kaun jane thum sach kah rahi hei ya nahi....anyway..go fresh up and come..we have to talk a lot..

Dev: Ok dadima....

Dev went upstairs to his room ,took a nice bath and get into his famous white pajama set and went outside to his balcony.

He was enjoying the trees and fresh air and smiled at the small creepy birds and then looked at the garden..and felt how much he missed all that in last 4 years..now i am going to be here for few days and..then back to Delhi..he thought to himeself....

Part 5
Take care

DevikaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update! now Dev's here! :) Can't wait for the next update! btw thanks for the pm!
gauranitai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehehehe! I can't imagine how nice Dev's payback will be like! You really have my emotions on a roller coaster!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I like the naughty Radhika a lot waiting for the next one.
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow your doing an amazing job on Your FF Devika8πŸ‘
I cant wait until the next part πŸ˜‰
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes !!! we all r happy that Dev has enetered, as without DEV, no FF of RaDev is complete....
In fact I watch CB only b'coz of Avinash and even though the story is all crap these days, I am still watching it as my heart craves for him😳
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi DEVIKAB just now read your all the three parts of your ff Thanksfor starting this ff ...it was very nice ..i like the naughty Rads....Great going do continue soon....want to see Dev soon .....Plz add me to your pm list....
jyothika09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice updat devika .now waiting for the next part.Can you please include me in your pm list????????