We'll Meet Again (AR)- Epi2 Pg1 (08/03)

Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

We will Meet Again -

Hi Friends, Aimee here... I am sure who have read 'Mere Apne', know me. I am back with another FF. A New story.

Yes I know Mere Apne is still on the roll and I have started this new one.

Many people who have read it earlier, will understand that its actually not a new one, but kind of re-opening of an old FF I started once upon a time. Due to some reason, i couldnt continue it... But now I have decided to take it further. Earlier I thought I will keep it for later use and will start it once my first FF is over, but then, this story has been knocking doors of my mind for the last few days.

Due to lack of time, I may not post updates of this FF on the same rate i have been posting Mere Apne... But if it gets enough support, I will try my best to update it whenever I get time.

Recently one of my readers asked me about the story i had started a long back. This was the one, she was talking about. Ever since then, once again this story caught my attention. Its been eating my brain cells all the time now. So, I couldn't help it and decided to re-post the concept and find out ONCE AGAIN if there is anyone interested in it or not. If you want me to continue this, please respond.

A few things will be similar in this FF as well, like the characters of the story, but the plot is completely different. Main Lead again will be done by my favorite Armaan & Riddhima. 

Unlike Mere Apne which started off as a serious story and then turned into a humorous Family based story, this one will be a serious romantic story of our Lovable couple Armaan and Riddhima. It will have its own set of peeks and valleys of emotions. The story will keep swinging to and fro between Present and past, so it might get confusing at times. Please feel free to enquire anything vague.

As you can see that I have changed the Title of the story, and if you dont like this one, I am sorry in advance. Any suggestions... are most welcome. 

Please reply if you want me to continue.

P.S. - If there is somebody else who is using this Title right now or if the story idea is also been taken, please let me know so that I can change it. Otherwise I may continue the story with this title. If anyone has any objection about this concept, then please PM me to inform. I will drop this FF coz I don't want anyone to feel that I am stealing their ideas.

NOTE -  I will be using a lot of Imaginary stuff, especially 'Places' in this FF. So things related to the places will be purely or mostly as per my imagination... I may use names of the places I have heard, but their description would not be realistic. I am really sorry, please forgive me if i use any idiotic or unrealistic description of the places in my the story... I am not good enough with Geographic knowledge.

PREVIEW

Two souls... lonely... affronted... They had no connection, no link with each other. They weren't even aware of each other's existence, nor have they ever waited for anyone in their lives. Their life is at their own... No one to care... no one to tell what to do and what not to... no one to ask what they want... Their luck deceived them on many occasions. Their own so-called relatives have betrayed them. They were left to live or die on world's mercy.

They had few things to call their own, but they were of no importance. They had none to share them with. No dreams, no beloved, no peace, no love... nothing... but loneliness...

What happened when the fate decided to bring these two lonely souls together? What happened when they unknowingly got along? What happened when they separate for a while? What happened when an unknown power of fate brought them together again?

What happened when people and society tried to drift them apart?

How did they face the society's unappreciative eyes?

What happened when they were forced to do something they never even imagined?

What happened when they came to know about each other's past?

Will they accept each other with it?

What happened when they fell in love with each other?

What happened...?

Is it only their fate... or the circumstances... or is that their loneliness... or the feelings their heart has longed for, which will tie them up?

Will there be anyone to support them?

Will there be anyone who will stand by them?

Will there be anyone who will understand them?

Will there be anyone who will help them understand their own needs and feelings?

To find out the answers, keep an eye on this space.

EPISODE INDEX

Preview, Promo. Character List --- Page 1 --- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1334619

Note -  Due to small-town plot, this story will contain lot of words from the local language's vocabulary. So if you dont understand any word, please feel free to ask. I dont know about all of them, but I will try to notify the meanings of words that are not commonly used or seen in the FFs written here.

P.S. - PMs will be sent only to those -

1. Who request for PMs.

2. Who continue to reply in future as well.

3. Who have added me to their buddy list.

P.S.S. - PMs will stop in case there is no reply for 3 successive episodes...

Edited by Wild.Aimee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archielicious thumbnail
oye mein first mein first.............

kitne time baad aisa experience karne ko mil rha hai.....

wow it feels gr8..........i m telling u .........

baaki ki bak bak baad mein

reservedEdited by luvkaranmadly - 14 years ago
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
hai great one................. yes i have read it once before................. pls do it continoue soon......................and pls do me pm when ever you update.............

love
chahat
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Character sketch - Present Ages & Profession -

Main Lead Male - Armaan Malik - 30 - A lonely down-to-earth soul. He has been deserted by his own. He is a rare creature to find. A genius at mind, but not at all money minded. He works as a Project Manager in well known Construction Company. He is a self made man. A double MBA, with a number of specialized degrees in Business.

Main lead Female - Riddhima Gupta - 28 - An Orphan. She is an Interior Designer and an MBA. She isnt a career conscious girl. Her life has always been full of struggles. She was brought up in a small orphanage of a very small village like town called Raunakpur. Her life brought more struggles when she moved away from the place.

Another Very-Special Male Character - Karan Grover - 30 - He is handsome, smart, witty, successful, flirtatious, friendly, and everything a girl would ask for. A Genius Business Tycoon. Owner of one of the finest Construction Company. He is an hotelier as well. He also owns a number of hotels all over the country.

Other Characters

Shivnath Sharma - A small shopkeeper living in Kasauli.

Rajshri Sharma - Shivnath's wife. She is a house wife.

Garima Sharma - Shivnath and Rajshri's younger daughter.

Arun Sharma - Shivnath and Rajshri's elder son.

Chandar Nath - A local street sweeper working at Kasauli.

Madhusudan Dhar - A Janitor working at Jeevan Haath in Kasauli.

Roshan Seth (Soren) - A money lender, Sahukaar, of Kasauli.

Daksh Soren - Roshan Seth's son.

Some more characters will be introduced as the story progresses. These are the ones, that are the part of the current storyline...

EPISODE ONE

He shook his head vigorously nodding on either sides, trying to shake the restless feeling plaguing him. Once... twice... thrice... his movements repeated over a few minutes as he wriggled into his bed. A little later, not being able to handle it, he got up panting badly, drenched in sweat. He wiped his face and ran his fingers into his hair, then grabbing the glass of water frantically spilling some on the table, he gobbled it in one sip in order to compose himself.

He sat still in the same position for a few more minutes, as if trying to get his normal pulse rate back. When his pulses calmed, he gasped taking a deep breath.

He removed his covers and got up from his bed. Walking towards the balcony he stopped in his track and leaned over the window pane on his right. He stared in space dazedly.

Again... he saw the same dream again... the same dream... He saw 'her' again. He saw 'them' again. Its not like he didnt like it to see her in his dreams, he loves it. He loves 'HER'... but it wasnt helping him. He wants to go back to his old life... He wants everything back... He wants to move on... Its already been a long time. He has already lost many years of his life... 'their' life.

He stood at the window with his arms folded over his chest. He was excited... excited about his visit here. He has come to the place to get his life back... if only he could find it here...

A few kilometers away he saw the sky attaining light shades of bluish red. The sun was rising, spreading daylight, bringing life to everything. He smiled as he saw the high elevated hills start gleaming under the daylight. Hearing the birds' chirping sound, he sighed with a relief.

It was early dawn, but this place has started coming to life... already. If he was in Mumbai, the scene would have been completely different as most of the people were still asleep... One could only see deserted roads with a few PCR vans parked at various places. Not even stray dogs could be seen awake. He glanced at the wall clock on the other side of the room, it was around 4:30am. During this early-morning-time, this place doesnt look very different.

It is a hilly region; the living style of people here is absolutely different from those in metropolitan cities. This place is not a packed concrete-jungle... no need to mention, very much unlike urban areas. He looked at the small and cozy houses of the populace that are located loosely at irregular distances from each other.

He could clearly see the beautiful view from his window. Not huge, but yes long fields primed lengthwise all through the hilly area, covered with the plantation looked heavenly even in the early morning darkness. Well, its wasn't actually dark anymore, the morning rays were spreading all over the place. There were many little quarters build around the different fields. Of course, no two houses among those in the fields, shared a common wall.

He decided to go for an early morning stroll. The fresh and pure early morning air of he uncontaminated place might be good for his restless state of mind. In less than 20 minutes he changed into a gray track pant and black full-sleeved t-shirt with hood. It was cold outside...

Closing the door behind, he bends on his toes sitting down... again to tie the knots of his sneakers. He fiddled with the shoe laces a few times...

"Damn..." he cursed whisperingly.

It is rather strange and funny... tying shoe-laces might be a simple task for most, but not for him. He could handle any of the said most-difficult-task of the world, but simple things like tying knots was something he has never been at ease with.

He juggled with the shoe-laces repeatedly trying to make a bow-knot, but failed. He got tired of it a few minutes later. Giving up, he encircled the laces around his ankles twice and then made a silly double knot. He knew that it will be difficult for him to untie it later, but there wasn't any other option available for him... Maybe he should have followed her advice, he thought with a sad smirk.

Stuffing his palms into his t-shirt pockets he walked down the inclining lanes of the beautiful hill station. Though, the sun has started making its presence evident somewhere near the horizon, but it was still dark.

Looking around the natural beauty of the place, he sighed. It was relieving and soothing to hear birds chirping crazily into the dense mob of trees at early morning hours... its called Nature's time... no artificial sound, no noisy vehicles, squeaky-annoying blasts of crowds... no other noise... just nature and its pure life...

He has developed a habit of morning jog in the last few years, but he wasn't any mood of jog today. He just wanted to savor the beauty of the place. Also it is a new place and has a lot to explore for him.

Its been almost a week he has come to this place, but something or the other has kept him occupied... especially his gadgets. Neither he got time for his morning jog, nor has he been able to take out enough time for his regular work out.

As he walked by the lane, his eager nature appreciative brain urged him to remove the barrier to his vision, but he still resisted. Though, he could do that very easily, but he didn't want to. What if he meets someone on the way? He has been hiding the temptations behind the shields and nobody was allowed to get a sneak peek of the veiled pleasure behind it... not till he finds his life.

He is specific about a few things in an unusually odd way, and adheres to them quite strictly. Most people find it weird. The way he lives, the way he deals with things often earns him variety of comments from people... sometimes gratifying, sometimes obnoxious...

Many people even laugh at his obsessions, but his heart as well as mind is resolved... resolved not to break his eccentric beliefs/ rules... until he finds the radiance to his life...

He glanced at the small houses built on the slopes of the hilly neighborhood, which he has seen from the window of his cottage... there were many cute wooden dwellings, none of which has a common boundary with their neighbor as they are built apart.

It is past mid of November. Though its not exactly a winter season, but you may refer it as days of early winter. Being a hill-station, lesser vehicles and industrialization it was comparatively way too colder than the city areas, especially at such early hours of the crack of dawn.

During these early morning hours of the cold season, most people were still resting or spending time with their loved ones. He smiled at the thought of spending time with loved ones. How he wish, that maybe he could also... his thoughts trailed with a deep sigh. Anyone could feel the hint of sadness in his soft sigh.

In the past few years, he has mastered the art of hiding his feelings... But he was still not sure if he is good enough to keep them veiled from 'her'. She knows him more than he knows himself. She could see through him. That is why he has created some barriers to his complete exposure, or we can say made up his own weird beliefs/ rules.

However, there wasnt any need to veil his emotions at the moment, after all he was all alone. He sighed heavily and diverted his attention once again towards the lovely view around him.

There were many concrete built houses as well, but the path he was walking-on, has grasslands and fields for farming surrounding it, and most of the farmers live in those wooden houses. The concrete houses were located a little away near the parish.

If you walk a little more down the lane, it will lead you towards the Jeevan Haathh, the local market of the place. It is comparatively familiar looking place, like the one you have in city areas. The market is well developed with almost everything required for living life adequately available.

There are many peddlers' providing daily amenities to the people through their little shops, many vegetable sellers and even street hawkers all around the place. However for the main purchases, the only source is, Jeevan Haathh. There are various kinds of shops and stores available in Jeevan Haathh. Some larger showrooms, garment and textile shops, handloom stores, ornamental showrooms, gift shops, basic hardware stores, ration retailers, craft and culture merchants etc. and even a big supermarket, just like the one we have in bigger cities. Jeevan Haathh is the only true market of the place and is the main source most type of purchases for locals and especially for the tourists.

He walked through the road leading towards Jeevan Haathh. Entering through the street a little away from the right side of the main entrance of the market, he wondered how unlike this place looks during peak hours of the day. It didn't look any different from the city market during day-time.

Right now, it was only 5:20 in the morning and except a janitor, sitting on a small plastic chair near the main entrance gate and a sweeper swabbing the street with his large broom, no other life could be seen. Of course, a few street dogs were there, but they were also too busy in their early morning nap.

With his hands stuffed in his pocket, he strolled casually looking around and reading sign-boards and hoardings of the shops and stores.

The two men at the Jeevan Haathh passed him a curious look as he walked closer. It wasn't too usual to see a man strolling on streets of the market during such early hours of the day, and that too a tourist. Of course they knew that he is a tourist. Their experienced eyes could easily fathom the fact that this man isnt a local native of the place. Besides, his strong built, expensive jog-wear, handsome features and actor-like personality were evidence of their accurate presumption about this man's identity.

He smiled glancing at the two men as he walked past them showing them a thumps-up sign in order to express his appreciation for their work and the place.

The two men were taken aback at his gesticulation.

No one has ever shown or expressed any sort of appreciation in such simple yet warm way. His gestures were too clear not to be understood by a kid. He has typified the same friendly smile that he did on the previous two-three occasions too. These types of gesticulations were rare or should say unexpected by an outsider.

The only things most of the outsiders do is pass a casual uninteresting look at them, ask them about something and then walk away.

Also nobody actually appreciates their work as most people think that they are low class men doing nothing special at all... they are just a janitor and a sweeper...

The Janitor was seeing him for the third time, while the Sweeper for the fourth time.

First time when the Sweeper was brooming the place around the bus-station, he saw him when he was talking to someone near the bus-station which is a few hundred meters away from the market.

Second time they saw him was when he was checking out something in a garment shop.

Third instance was when he came for a similar stroll 2 days back at around 6:45 in the morning. But today he was more than an hour early. They saw him going towards the three-way crossing.

Finally he found his place to sit. There was a huge banyan tree in the middle of the three-way crossing with a round-shape concrete platform built neatly around it. He went and sat on the platform under the tree folding his knees, his arms surrounding his knees.

It has been almost a week he has come there, but except twice he never got out of his cottage to explore the place, and on those two instances as well he didn't stay out for long.

First time was when the tourist guide accompanied him to show the way to this market. They stayed only for a few minutes and left soon as he was expecting an urgent call.

Second was two days ago when he came out for the similar morning stroll, but coz he was getting late, so he went back soon after sitting under the same banyan tree only for 5 or 10 minutes.

For the last one week it was his routine. All day he would stay glued to his Laptop or his phone waiting for important calls or mails he has been expecting so desperately for a long time. His life seems to have become dependant on those electronic gadgets. He couldn't afford to stay away from them for long. They were the only way for him to get some clue to reach much loved purpose of his life.

His trace broke when he heard some sort of slashing noise. He looked up to see the sweeper coming towards him dragging his big broom in one of his hand.

The Sweeper came to him and said politely, "Saab, pareshaani ke liye maafi chaahta hu, par kya main ye munder (concrete platform) saaf kar du?" He looked down at the platform and then at the Sweeper questioningly, so the sweeper replied, "Aapke kapde gande ho jayenge saab..."

He nodded and smiled back getting up, "Koi baat nahin bhai, wo to pehle hi gande ho chukke jitney hone the..."

The sweeper was once again surprised at his polite and friendly tone, "Par saab, aur gande na ho jaaye, aap mujhe bas do (2) minute do to main saaf kar deta hu..."

"Mmm... theek hai..." wiping his track-pant he got up and allowed the Ssweeper to carry on his work. The Sweeper smiled at him and started his chore.

In the meanwhile he stood a little away looking around the place, listening to the light sound of slow breeze flowing through the streets. The market place looked so quite and peaceful during this time of the day. Seeing the place, at the moment nobody can say that this place is no less crazy than any market in any of the cities. All the shutters were closed.

He looked around reading sign boards of different shops and showrooms... Kasauli Garments, Ramlal dairy products, Kishenlal Antiques, Trilokinath and sons enterprises, Sharma Handloom and Art Store, Rani Shoe place, Chaman General store, Kasauli Juice Center, Khana Khazana Restaurant, Bharat Darshan Travels, Khurana Auto works and don't know what all. The Market was a good place to buy most things.

Once he has broomed the whole place tidily the sweeper called him, "Saab ho gaya. Ab aap yahaan baith sakte hain..."

"Shukriya dost..." he thanked the sweeper walking past him and sat on the platform.

The sweeper nodded and went back to his work, brooming rest of the place. A few minutes later he was done with his work.

The Janitor, who was sitting on a small plastic chair near the main gate of the Market, called him, "Chandar, aaja chai peele..."

"Aata hu Kaka..." The sweeper yelled back. He washed his hands with the water from a hand-pump dig behind the banyan tree. Then again dragging his broom with him, he went to have his morning tea with the elderly Janitor.

The Janitor was an old man in his early fifties. He wore his mustard color uniform with black woolen high-neck-cardigan and a woolen gray monkey-cap. He has wrapped a woolen muffler around his head covering his face below the chin area. His huge cane like wood-stick of almost his own size was placed on the ground near his chair. A small thermal kettle was lying beside his cane along with a small packet of biscuits.

"Le chai le..." the Janitor gave a small glass of tea to the Sweeper as he came to sit beside him on the stairs of a big showroom. The sweeper nodded taking the glass of tea from him. They sipped their morning teas while talking about random stuff. It was their daily routine. Everyday, the epderly Janitor will bring home-made tea in his Thermus. After Chandar finishes his work, they will sit together and chat while having their morning teas.

The showroom on whose stairs they were sitting was not too far from the entrance of the market and by tilting his head a little more one can see the banyan tree which was fairly visible from the place. The main gate of the market was closed as it was too early in the morning.

As they talked about random things, their eyes fell on the same friendly stranger. He was still sitting on the platform with his knees folded near his chest and his arms around his knees. The way he sat with his head tilted upward towards the sky, indicated that either he was staring at the sky, or his eyes were closed. He looked lost in his own thoughts, thinking about something while engulfing the sweetness of the fresh morning breeze.

"Koi tourist lagta hai..." The janitor said looking at the man sitting under the banyan tree.

"Haan, lekin hain bhot bhale (kind) aadmi..." Sweeper replied following his gaze.

"Tu jaanta hai inhe? Kaun hai ye saab?"

"Nahin jaanta to nahin hu, par jis tarah unhone mujhse baat ki, us se to koi bhalaa manus (man/human) hi lagta hai... bada apnapan hai unki awaaz mein..." He sipped his tea looking at the man, then turning to the Janitor he added, "...warna hum jaise jhaadu-waale se koi seedhe muh baat karna pasand nahi karta... aur aise bade log to bilkul bhi nahi..."

"Achchha? Mujhe bhi dekh ke aisa hi laga. Dekha nahin, kitne dosti bhare andaaz se mukuraye the wo, jab yahaan se gujre..." The janitor said.

"Haan, wo to hai..." Sweeper agreed.

"Kahin koi hero-veero to nahin hai jo yahaan chutti ke liye aaye ho. Dikhne mein to kisi film ke hero jaise dikhte hain..." The Janitor laughed.

"Arey waah Kaka, aapko bhi aise hi laga na? Mujhe bhi aise hi lagta hai jaise wo koi hero hain..." The sweeper said excitedly.

"Hmm..." Janitor nodded. After a pause he added doubtfully, "Lekin mujhe nahin lagta wo koi hero-vero hain..."

"Kyun? Aise kyun?"

"Arey maine to suna hai ki aajkal ke hero-heroine chuttiyaan bitaane bas videsh hi jana pasand karte hain. Apne desh mein kitni khubsurat jagaah hain, lekin unki dilchaspi to bas videsh ki sair karne mein hai, apne khud ke desh mein nahin. Wo kahte hain na, Ghar ki murgi Daal braabar..." The Janitor explained.

"Aapki baat to sahi hai Kaka. Ye bade log bas videsh ghumna aur wahaan ki taareef karna hi jaante hain. Sochte hain ki baahar jaane se unki shaan badhegi. Lekin ye nahin jaante ki is chakkar mein ye duniya ki sabse sundar jagah dekhne se vanchit hain. Humaare desh mein kya kam khubsurati hai... Ek se badh ke ek jagah hai yahan dekhne layaak, aur wo bhi aisi-aisi ki insaan ka dil jeet le ek hi pal mein bas..."

"Bhot khub Chandar, tu bhi hum buddhe logon ki tarah sochne laga ab..." The Janitor laughed.

"Arey Kaka, maanta hu ke hum jawaan log nayi cheezon ke shaukeen hain, lekin jo achchha hai so hai, ise kahne mein sankoch kaisa... Mere liye to apna ye chhota sa sheher Kasuali, duniya ki sabse sundar jagah hai." Sweeper smiled proudly.

"Sau takke ki baat kahi hai beta. Humaare Kasauli ki baat to kuchh aur hi hai..." The janitor smiled warmly followed by friendly unison laughter of the two men.

The sweeper looked back at the man. He was still sitting in the same way with a smile spreading on his face, "Chalo Hero na sahi, par saab ki pershenaliti hai bhot shaandar. Asaani se kisi bhi naami hero ko karaari takkar de sakte hain... bhot khub lagte hain..." He said in his local accent.

(Note ' pershenaliti is his local version of the word 'personality')

"So to hai... Bilkul Rajkumaron jaise dikhte hain. Ekdum ishmart..." Janitor too praised the good looks of the friendly looking stranger. (ishmart=smart)

"Kitni der se aise hi akele baithe hain. Tumhe kya lagta hai Kaka, unhe chai ke liye puchhe kya? Bula lu yahaan unhe?" Sweeper asked.

"Main bhi yehi soch raha tha... Par pata nahin wo hum jaise chhote logon ke saath baith ke chai peena pasand karenge ya nahin... kahaan hum aur kahaan..." Janitor replied unsurely.

"Maaf karna bhai..." they looked up to hear his voice. He was standing a little away from them.

"Ji...?" the two men looked up at him.

"Aap logon ko pareshaan karne ke liye maafi chaahta hu, lekin kya ek cup chai mujhe bhi mil sakti hai..." the man asked them politely flashing the same warm and open smile, "ssssss... bhot thand hai aaj..." He hissed rubbing his palms together to warm his cold hands.

The two men were taken aback, "Ji?" they asked in unison still unable to grasp the fact the filmstar-like-handsome-looking tourist was asking them, if they can share a cup of tea with him. Standing up from their places, they gaped at him.

"Err... agar nahin hai to koi baat nahin..." the man said guiltily thinking that the two men might not have enough to share with him. He turned to walk back to the tree when they called him.

"Saab..." he looked back to see them looking at him keenly.

The Sweeper continued, "Saab, hai humaare paas aur chai..." he pointed towards their tea kettle, "Aaiye na Saab..." he welcomed him to join them, "Lekin aap kya sach mein hum logon ke saath peena chaahoge Saab?" he asked lamely.

"Kyun nahin dost... par sirf tab, agar aap logon ko koi aitraaz na ho to..." the man chuckled and walked back to them.

"Aitraaz kaisa saab... ye to humaari khushnasibi hai ki humaare sheher ke mehmaan ki seva ka mauka humein bhi milega. Aaiye na..." Sweeper said folding his hands gesturing a namaste.

The man laughed at his sweet way of welcoming him to join them. He came and was about to sit on the stairs, when the sweeper took his stall and mopped the stairs clean. The man smiled at him again and sat down on the stairs.

"Ye lijiye Saab..." The Janitor offered him tea in a clean glass. He sat on the lower stairs, while the Sweeper sat in front on his toes.

"Shukriya Kaka..." This time the Janitor looked at him surprised. He understood and asked, "Main agar aapko 'Kaka' kahke bulaon to aapko koi aitraaz to nahin?"

"Nahin saab, bilkul nahin..." the Janitor said with wet eyes, "...wo to bas aap itne bade aadmi hai, aur aaj tak kisi bade aadmi ne itne pyaar aur apnepan se Kaka kahke nahin bulaya mujhe... isliye..." he looked down.

"Kaka... Main bada aadmi hu ye aapse kisne kaha?" he chuckled.

"Wo... aap to..." the janitor fumbled glancing at the Sweeper.

"Wo, humara matlab hai ki, aapki pershenaliti dekh ke to aisa hi lagta hai. Ekdum chakka-chak... hehe..." The sweeper said giggling childishly.

The man laughed loudly this time, "Achchha? Meri personality aisi lagi aap logon ko?" The two men nodded indicating a yes as their answer. The man sombered a little, but his signature smile was still there, "Ye bada-chhota kya hota hai, main nahin jaanta Kaka. Sabhi to us upar waale ke banaaye hue bande (humans) hain. Hum insaan hi ek dusre ko bada-chhota bana dete hain. Warna bhagwaan ne to sabke khoon ka rang laal hi banaya hai..."

The two men listened to him dazely and nodded thankfully him for treating them equal.

"Waise ye chai bhot badhiya hai..." he praised the tea sipping it again.

"Shukriya Saab..." Janitor replied.

"Aap dono yahin, Kasauli ke rahne waale ho?" he asked.

"Ji Saab, hum to yahin paida hue, aur yahin pale-badhe hain'" The Janitor replied.

"Hmm, aur yahaan kabse kaam kar rahe ho?" the man asked.

"Main yahaan pichle 5 saal se jhaadu lagaane ka kaam karta hu." The Sweeper replied, "Lekin Kaka yahaan bhot saalon se hain..."

"Achchha? Aap kitne saalon se yahaan hai Kaka?" The man turned to the Janitor.

"Main yahaan pichle 19 saalon se kaam kar raha hu Saab. Pehle main bhi yahaan jhaadu lagaya karta tha, aur chai ki dukaan bhi lagata tha... Tab yahaan pe itna bada Haathh (market) nahin tha. Ye bane to bas 8 saal hi hue hain. Phir jab ye Haathh bana to mujhe yahaan Gatekeeper ki naukri mil gayi..." The Janitor plus guard replied affably. He wasn't hesitant of sharing the information with this stranger. His old and experienced eyes could see through the man. And his instinct told him that this man was a true gentleman... a completely harmless soul.

"Saab, aap yahaan kya chhutti bitaane aaye ho?" The Sweeper asked.

The man nodded sombering, "Chutti to bas ek bahana hai dost... aya to main yahaan apni Zindagi ki talaash mein hu..." he said pensively looking into the space.

"Kya matlab?" The Janitor asked. The two men looked at him confused.

The man looked back at them and sighed, "Aaj nahin... Agar kismet ne saath diya, to sahi samay aane pe bataonga dost." He smiled again and asked, "Achchha aap logon ka naam kya hai?"

"Main Chandar aur ye Madhusudan Kaka..." the Sweeper obliged by introducing their names. Madhusudan joined his hands greeting him once again.

He smiled back, "Aap dono se milke bhot achchha laga Chandar... Madhusudan Kaka... Mera naam Karan hai... Karan Singh..." and held his hand out to shake with them.

The sweeper rubbed his hands with his shirt and shook it with him excitedly.

Hi Friends... Here is the first episode of this new story.

I need the same support you gave me for Mere Apne. Please read and reply... I will be waiting to find out your views.

P.S. - PMs will be sent only to those โ€“

1. Who request for PMs.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

EPISODE TWO

"Saab, aap yahaan kya chhutti bitaane aaye ho?" The Sweeper asked.

The man nodded sombering, "Chutti to bas ek bahana hai dost... aya to main yahaan apni Zindagi ki talaash mein hu..." he said pensively looking into the space.

"Kya matlab?" The Janitor asked. The two men looked at him confused.

The man looked back at them and sighed, "Aaj nahin... Agar kismet ne saath diya, to sahi samay aane pe bataonga dost." He smiled again and asked, "Achchha aap logon ka naam kya hai?"

"Main Chandar aur ye Madhusudan Kaka..." the Sweeper obliged by introducing their names. Madhusudan joined his hands greeting him once again.

He smiled back, "Aap dono se milke bhot achchha laga Chandar... Madhusudan Kaka... Mera naam Karan hai... Karan Singh..." and held his hand out to shake with them.

The sweeper rubbed his hands with his shirt and shook it with him excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was past 6:45pm in the evening. She was running late today. Usually she leaves for her home by this time, but today due to the delivery of extra stocks, she has to wait longer. She has to make some purchases for her as well and it will take longer if she stays further. She finished her work quickly and went down to the ground floor of the store.

"Ye lijiye Chachaji, kal jo naya maal aya tha, ye uski stock list bana di hai maine..." she said handing the stock-list to him.

"Hmm..." he glanced at the stock list. It was perfect. Each item was categorized as per their nature and price. She has always been very good at work. "Bhot achchha beti..." he appreciated her, "Lekin tum itni der tak yahaan kya kar rahi ho? Ghar nahin jana kya?"

"Wo... chachaji, kal hi naya stock aya tha na, to maine socha agar bina stock list tayyar kiye ise aise hi chod diya, aur kahin kisi customer ki koi demand aa gayi to cheezein dhudhne mein problem ho jayegi. Phir itna sara samaan hai, koi cheez idhar-udhar ho gayi, to nuksaan ho jayega. Isliye maine ise aaj hi kar diya..." she replied looking at another set of bundles lying on besides the counter.

"Arey ek din mein kuchh nahin hota... tum kuchh jyada hi chinta karti ho Beti." He replied folding the fabric lying over the counter.

"Wo sab to theek hai chachaji, lekin pichli baar cheezein theek jagah pe na milne ki wajah se ek customer khaali Haathh chala gaya tha... Baad mein Chandar ne mujhe bataya ki Trilokinath ke yahaan se us customer ne poore 7 hazaar ki shopping ki. Humaari thodi si laaparwahi ki wajah se bekaar mein itna bada customer Haathh se nikal gaya..." she started helping him set other articles in their correct place.

"Koi baat nahin Beti, kaam-dhande mein ye sab to hota hi rahta hai..." he smiled casually.

"Maanti hu aapki baat..." she turned to him, "Lekin humaari thodi si samajhdaari se agar dukaan ka thoda aur fayeda hota hai to ismein harj hi kya hai... Waise bhi aajkal kaam kuchh theek nahin chal raha... Aur kal Chachiji ne bataya ki wo Roshan Seth phir se tang kar raha tha karze ki agli kisht ke liye..." she said looking worried.

"Haan, aajkal uska dimaag bhi saatwe (7th) aasmaan par hai. Jabse uska beta Videsh se padh ke waapis aya hai, tabse kuchh jyada hi pareshaan karne laga hai." He sighed.

"Isiliye to kah rahi hu, humein thoda samajhdaari se kaam karna chaahiye, taaki kaam mein aur barkat ho..." she said checking the packets lying on the floor.

"Hmm, baat to teri sahi hai. Lekin aaj to tujhe bhot der ho gayi hai. Vrinda bata rahi thi ki tujhe kuchh samaan bhi khareedna hai ghar ke liye..."

"Hmm, lena to hai... ghar jaate waqt le lungi." She took the stock-book again and wrote something in it.

"To phir tu ab tak yahaan kyun ruki hui hai, ab ghar wapis jaa. Tu jaanti hai na, ki wo tere bagair itni der tak nahin rah paati..."

"Bas ye samaan upar rakhwa du Chachaji..." she pointed towards a bundle, "...warna kal tak kahin idhar-udhar na ho jaya..." she turned to another packet to check its packaging details.

"Arey bas bhi kar, ye sab main karwa lunga..." he snatched the pen and notebook from her.

"Achchha theek hai..." she sighed, "Kal main aate hi saari cheezein theek se sahi jagah pe lagwa dungi. Phir kisi customer ko khaali Haathh nahin jana padega."

"Theek hai kal karwa lena... ab ghar ja jaldi, wo tera intezaar kar rahi hogi..."

"Hmm... lekin abhi to mujhe ghar pahunchne mein kam se kam ek ghanta aur lagega..." she said searching for her bag.

"Ye le tera bag..." he found her bag lying under the pile of some posters, "Tu bhi hud karti hai beti... agar tujhe aaj kuchh samaan khareedna tha to mujhe pehle bata deti, main ye sab khud karwa leta. Ya phir Chandar se kah deta, wo tere liye samaan le aata."

"Pehli baat to ye, ki jis kaam ki tankhwa main aapse leti hu wo kaam aap kyun karte? Wo to mera kaam hai na... Aur dusri baat ye, ki Chandar wo samaan nahin khareed sakta tha jo mujhe lena hai." She said taking her shawl from the hanger near the door.

"Tujhse bahas karna to bekaar hai, har baat ka jawaab hai tere paas. Lekin der to ho gayi naa tujhe, aur ab andhera bhi ho raha hai. Ab dekh, wo badmaash phir se tujhe tang karenge. Itni der se akele ghar jana theek nahin hai beti..."

"Chachaji, relax..." she held his hands patting them lightly in assurance, "bas thodi si der hi to lagi hai... aur rahi baat un badmaashon ki, to ab to mujhe aadat pad gayi hai. Aap meri chinta mat kijiye, meri to puri zindagi gujri hai aise logon se nipatne mein..."

"Ab main tujhe aur kya kahun beti, jaanta hu ki tu bhot bahaadur hai. Lekin phir bhi thoda sambhal ke jana. Aur agar zaroorat pade to mujhe kahin se bhi phone kar dena..." he said caressing her head affectionately.

"Theek hai, main chalti hu. Chachiji ko mera pranaam kahiyega." She smiled.

He nodded and saw her walk away towards a shop on the opposite lane. "Bhagwaan tujhe humesha khush rakhe beti." He mumbled.

This man is Shivnath Sharma. He is an old man of around 60, a very native of Kasuali. Shivnath lives here with his beloved wife, a son and a daughter. Few years back his son went to a city, somewhere in Maharashtra to earn money, but has never returned back. In first few months, they used to get regular mails from him informing of his whereabouts. He even called them at times, but with time every sort of communication stopped.

After that the worried Sharma couple tried to locate their only son, but couldn't. Months later, tired and broken, they renounced their search leaving everything in god and destiny's hands.

Shivnath sat on the bench placed behind the counter staring longingly at the variety of articles placed in the shop. He glanced at her once again. She was purchasing something from a local shop on the other side of the lane. A smile crept on his lips thinking about the time when he has first met her. He knows her for the last 3 years now.

Ever since she has come to their life, his and his family's life has changed dramatically. He never knew that his little casual effort to help a stranger will prove to be the best work of his life.

Whole life Shivnath has been observing people trying to abscond from their responsibilities and take advantage of others, but she has been an exception. He has never seen a girl so strong and yet so well-behaved in 60 years of his life. He knew that she is struggling to live her life normally with the only possession she has... her only reason to live.  If it was in his hands, he had helped her in her struggle, but he was helpless himself.

Shivnath has a young daughter, just over 22 years in age. She is engaged to a local retail shop owner in the next city in Shimla. He and his wife have been trying to save money for her wedding, but the amount of debt they have, is not letting them save anything much. They have rented a small two room house to this girl working in their store.

Shivnath has two houses. One, in which he lives with his family and another one is a very small two room shaggy quarter located a little away from the fields near the sloppy lanes behind the village area. He has rented the small one to this girl.

When Shivnath met her over 3 years back, she was in a very bad state. She was alone, had nothing with her except two small bags, one of which is her dear-than-her-life possession. He could still clearly remember that day.

~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~

***Flashback***

4 years back.

He was sitting on the same bench behind his store counter attending a customer in the evening. It was around 5:30pm. As soon as he was relieved by the last cutomer, casually looking outside on the lane he saw a girl walking down the street holding two bags, with one held strongly against her chest. Though it wasn't too rare to see a woman walking onto the lanes, but this time it seems different.

This new girl looked different than all others. Her sharp features and the way she was dressed was a clear indication of her being an outsider. She looked vulnerable, helpless and little sick. She was looking around expectantly as if searching for something or maybe someone. Shivnath sighed looking into his daily sales log trying to concentrate on his work.

A few minutes later he heard some commotion near the three-way crossing on the opposite side of the street. For a moment he thought it's the usual day-to-day routine when vendors and hawkers pounce on the tourists to sell their goods. But soon the louder getting noises made him aware of something unusual happening on the street.

He was about to get up from his seat when he saw Chandar, the street sweeper walking hurriedly towards the main entrance of the market.

He called him out, "Arey Chandar..."

"Ji chachiji...?" the boy stopped and turned to him. He was a young boy of around 22, who used to work as a sweeper in the market.

"Ye bargad ki munder ke paas kya halla ho raha hai?" Shivnath asked Chandar. (Note - Bargad means Banyan Tree)

"Wo ek ladki hai Chachiji, behosh ho gayi hai. Main usi ke liye paani lene jaa raha tha... Munder pe paani khatam ho gaya hai." Chandar replied panting a little.

"Itni dur kahaan jayega tu... ye le, mere paas se leja paani." He took out a bottle from under his counter and gave it to Chandar who ran back taking the water-bottle with him.

A few minutes later though the commotion was suppressed, but Shivnath could still see some people crowding the place. It was 6:30pm now and he was to close down his shop. It was unusual and early for a shopkeeper to close the shop at 6:30pm, but his store had nothing to sell after this time. His store wasn't doing too well in terms of business and so instead of staying late in the store waiting for a customer and increasing his electricity bills, he used to close his store early and go back home.

He closed the store and took a quick look towards the Banyan tree, near the three-way crossing of the Market. The crowd was still assembled there. People were surrounding the Banyan platform, murmuring and discussing something or shall say someone. He locked his shop and walked towards the crossing with his small Jhola (hand bag) on his shoulder.

He decided to check what exactly is going on. Moving through the crowd as he reached the tree-platform, he saw a girl lying on the ground. He recognized her at once. She was the same girl he has seen an hour back. Chandar was standing near her feet with a water-bottle in his hand. He was trying to wake her up sprinkling water over her face.

After a few attempts, she moved a little. "Aah..." she moaned in pain. She was still in her semi-conscious state and tried to sit, but failed as her body was weak.

Apart from Chandar no one else was trying to help the little lady. Seeing nobody helping her

Shivnath walked to her hearing her painful voice. He was kind-hearted man.

"Beti tum theek to ho?" he called sitting beside her. She just moaned further since she wasn't in a condition to talk.

He looked at her carefully. He was right she wasn't a local native of the place. Her simple but yet nicely fitted cotton suit told that she was a visitor. She was not exactly white, but fair enough to be called beautiful. Her eyes were closed but anyone could tell that they were big and beautiful. Her hair black tied back in a simple plait while her dupatta covered her upper body carefully enough.

When Shivnath called her, though she couldn't register his voice correctly, but even in her semi-conscious state she was careful enough to take care of her modesty and fixed her dupatta further over herself safely covering her body.

Chandar, who was still standing besides her, looked around at the people peeking to look at her, shushed and shoved the crowd from there.

She tried to sit... Shivnath helped her to sit with her back resting besides the towering platform. He signaled Chandar to pass him the water bottle.

"Ye lo beti, paani peelo..." he took the bottle and placed it near her lips.

She held it at once and drank the water hurriedly like she has been thirsty for ever, pouring some on her dress as well, her eyes were still closed. Soon she opened her eyes and looked around dazedly pressing the sides of her forehead with one hand while her other hand was still holding her small bag.

"Beti tum theek to ho na?" Shivnath asked again.

"Ji..." she nodded and tried to get up, "Maaf kijiye main..." but due to her feeble condition she couldn't get up.

"Arey sambhal ke beti..." Shivnath said holding her saving her from falling, "Tumhaare saath aur koi nahin hai kya?" he asked her.

"Ji main akeli hu..." she replied meekly.

"Tum yahaan kisi ko jaanti ho?" he asked.

"Nahin..." she mumbled almost inaudibly.

Looking at her lost and gloomy face Shivnath understood that she is not only new to this place, but probably alone as well. Her weak state wasn't hidden from anyone. His heart melted seeing the helpless beautiful stranger in pain.

"To phir tum kahaan rahogi ab? Raat bhi hone ko hai..." he asked her again. She kept quite looking down. Shivnath thought for a moment and then said, "Tumhe agar aitraaz na ho to tum mere ghar chalo aaj raat ke liye. Mera ghar yahin paas mein hi hai. Bazaar se thodi doori pe."

"Ji nahin, main kuchh intezaam kar lungi... aapko bekaar mein taqleef hogi..." she said unsurely.

"Taqleef kaisi beti? Tum to meri beti ki tarah ho. Aur chinta mat karo, main akela nahin rahta, mere ghar pe mere saath meri patni aur beti bhi rahti hain." He explained understanding her uncertainty to go with a stranger.

She looked at the friendly looking stranger. His wrinkled face had something that assured her that her that he is harmless. She has spent all her life on streets confronting different sort of ugly creatures and knew the difference between good and bad very well. But she was still hesitant.

Shivnath understood her indecisiveness and said in a fatherly tone, "Main jaanta hu beti ki tum ek ajnabee ke saath uske ghar jaane mein hichkicha rahi ho, lekin itni raat ko tum yahaan sadak pe to nahin rah sakti. Mere saath ghar chalo, agar tumhe wahaan zara bhi sandeh lage to tum jahaan chaahe, wahaan chali jana..."

"Ji Memsaab, Shivnath Kaka bhot bhale insaan hain. Aap unke ghar mein bilkul surakshit rahogi..." she heard Chandar saying so.

She thought for a few minutes. He was right; she couldn't stay on streets in such weak state. Besides he looked like a gentleman, a fatherly figure. She could atleast go with him and see if she could stay for a night there. She will leave tomorrow and pay him for his help. She nodded and agreed to go with him reluctantly.

Shivnath smiled and helped her getting up. "Lao tumhara samaan mujhe de do..."

"Ji nahin, main utha lungi ise khud..." she didn't want to bother this affable stranger.

"Koi baat nahin beti, mujhe de do, tumhe chalne mein asaani rahegi. Chandar humaari madad kar dega..." he turned to Chandar and said, "Chandar, zara chal to mere saath. Bitiya ka samaan ghar tak pahuncha de..."

"Jee kaka..." Chandar nodded vigorously and took the bag from her.

But she didn't give the small bag to him. They kept asking her to give them that bag too, but she refused firmly. So they didn't push her further.

She followed them onto the street out of the market on west side. She looked around the place carefully, grasping all in her way trying to familiarize with everything. She saw a few street hawkers pushing their strollers with various stuffs. A few kids were playing on the streets; dogs barking and running around; men and women busy in their chores.

She saw Shivnath being greeted by a few people on their way. All of them greeted him respectfully. It means he is a well-known elderly respected man of the place. Despite of all her apprehensions and fear, she felt a little relieved.

After walking for around 15 minutes they reached a neat and clean lane that had a number of wooden as well as stone-build houses. They stopped near the wall of a fairly big size house. Shivnath knocked the door.

"Ruko zara aa rahi hu baba..." A girl of around 20 opened the door. "Aaj kitni der kar di baba, andhera hone ko aya..." she complaint taking his Jhola from him.

"Bas thoda der ho gayi beti..." Shivnath smiled at the girl and kissed her forehead.

She understood that this girl is probably his daughter, the one he was talking about.

The girl saw a stranger with her father and asked, "Ye kaun hai baba..."

"Saare sawaal darwaaje pe hi puchh legi ya humein andar bhi aane degi..." he cocked his brow.

"Oh... aao andar..." she said moving aside.

Stepping inside the house, she looked around. There was a small 'aangan' (lawn) in front floored with brick-mosaic. A Manji (folding bed) laid near the small plantation over the left. There was a hand-pump near the plantation. On right was a shed-like room, which looked like a store-room. In front was middle sized two storied house, with a ground-floor and a first floor.

"Chandar beta ye bag yahin rakh de..." Shivnath instructed him pointing towards the Manji. Then turned to his guest, "Aao beti, yahaan baith jaao..."

She came and sat on the Manji still looking around.

"Garima beti ye humaari mehmaan hai... aaj raat yahin rukengi. Inke sone ka intezaam kar de zara." Shivnath introduced his guest.

"Ji baba..." Garima, Shivnath's daughter replied going inside the house.

"Chandar, beta tu kuchh paani-waani lega kya?" Shivnath asked.

"Nahin Kaka, ab main chalta hu. Wo Bus-stop pe jana hai. Bade babu ne kal wahaan ki safai karne ko kaha tha. Aaj tu main kaam mein bhul gaya. Abhi jaake thoda kaam kar deta hu, baaki kal karunga. Warna Bade Babu kal mujhpe chillayenge..." Chandar said.

"Theek hai..." Shivnath said. He went to close the main door and came back to sit on a chair near the Manji and took the glass of water from the small stool placed there.

"Baba, upar wala kamra khol diya hai. Maine thodi jaad-phunk kar di hai, lekin phir bhi thoda ganda hai." Garima said wiping her hands with a cloth.

"Lo Beti, tumhaare rahne ka intezaam bhi ho gaya... bas thoda..." Shivnath pointed.

"Koi baat nahin... aap jyada taqleef mat kijiye..." Their polite guest interrupted.

"Ab tum jaake thoda araam karo. Thodi der mein jab khana ban jayega, main Garima ko kahke tumhe bula lunga..." He smiled while she nodded.

As she got up and held her bag to go inside, her head felt dizzy once again. With a muffled groan she fell down ground going unconscious once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, she opened her eyes only to find herself tucked into a small old bed. She looked around to see the same girl folding some clothes with her back facing her. She held her head and tried to get up. The other girl turned to her when heard some noise.

"Arey aapko hosh aa gaya..." she walked near the bed to stop her from getting up, "Uthiye mat, Vaidyaji (local doctors) ne aapko araam karne ko kaha hai. Main abhi jaake baba ko bula kar laati hu..." she went out to call her father.

She looked around and saw that she is in a small room with many things placed here and there. It wasn't exactly a store, but the condition of the room showed that it is being used to store important daily purpose clothes and other goods. To her left, was a window. When she looked at it, she realized that its already morning. She knew that she has to leave the place now.

Suddenly she remembered her small bag. She looked around and got up from the bed throwing the covers away. She turned the things up and down searching for her small bag worriedly and desperately. Where is it?

"Arey beti, tum bistar se uth kyun gayi?" Shivnath asked as he entered and found her searching for something.

"Mera bag kahaan hai? Wo chhota wala bag..." she asked almost on the verge of crying.

"Achchha wo bhure (Brown) rang wala bag?" he asked while she nodded vigorously wiping her eyes. "Wo to ye raha..." he went to her bedside and took out the bag from under the mattress.

She sprinted ahead almost pouncing on him to take her bag back. Opening the bag immediately, she checked its ingredients. Finding everything in place she sighed with her eyes closed and clenching the bag tightly to her chest.

"Sab theek to hai na beti?" Shivnath asked her looking worried.

"Ji..." she opened her eyes. Realizing that how lamely she has behaved, she mumbled, "Mere aise bartaav ke liye main maafi chaahti hu. Lekin ye bag meri..." she chocked her words.

"Koi baat nahin..." he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Main to kal hi samajh gaya tha ki ye bag tumhaare liye bhot keemti hai. Raat jab tum behosh ho gayi thi, tab bhi tumne ise Haathh se nahin chhoda..." he smiled, "'baith jao..." he urged her sit down.

"Maine aapko bhot taqleef di hai. Lekin ab mujhe jana chaahiye..." she got up again.

"Lekin tumhaari tabiyat theek nahi lagti beti... raat ko Vaidyaji aaye the, unhone yehi kaha ki is waqt tum bhot kamzor ho, tumhe araam ki sakht zaroorat hai. Aur lagta hai, tumne kal poore din kuchh khaya bhi nahin..."

"Ji... wo..." she was hesitant to say anything.

"Koi baat nahin, ab kha lo humaare saath. Pehle jaake naha (bath) lo, phir neeche aa jana. Garima ki Maa ne nashta banaya hai." He said, then turning to his daughter he said, "Garima beti, Didi ko zara bathroom dikha de to..."

"Ji baba..." Garima nodded and took her to the bathroom.

After freshening up, she went down to find Shivnath sitting on a chair near the open lawn, busy writing something in a notebook. In one corner of the open lobby, Garima was laying the food on the small, low-height stools which looked like miniature dining table. There were four of them placed in a circle, with sitting mattresses made with jute paired with each stool meant to sit on the floor.

She walked to the dining area slowly and offered her help to Garima, "Laiye, main aapki madad kar deti hu..." she stretched her hands to take the plate.

"Koi baat nahin, sab ho gaya hai. Aap bas baith kar nashta kar lijiye..." Garima replied politely putting the plates on stools, "Main maa aur baba ko bula kar laati hu..." with that she went inside to call her mother.

Shivnath looked up to see her sitting quietly on a matress besides one of the stools. He closed his notebook and went to have his breakfast.

Two minutes later, Garima came back followed by an elderly looking lady. She had pleasant wheatish complexion just like her daughter. Infact, Garima looked like a young replica of the lady. The woman was wearing a cotton saari with her head covered with her pallu. The lady came and took a seat opposite to their guest while Garima and Shivnath took their seats on either side.

She smiled at the elderly lady. By her straight face, it looked like the elderly lady wasn't looking too happy with her presence, but seeing her warm and thankful smile her heart fluttered. She smiled back at their guest and started serving the food.

While having their food, Shivnath felt her awkwardness, so decided to introduce himself and his family to his guest.

"Lo bhai, main tumhe apna parichay dena to bhul hi gaya. Mera naam Shivnath hai. Main Jeevan Haathh mein ek chhoti si kapdon (textile) ki dukaan (shop) chalata hu. Ye meri patni (wife) Rajshri hai..." he pointed towards his wife. She smiled folding her hands to greet the elderly lady once again. Shivnath continued, "Aur ise to tum mil hi chuki ho..." he pointed towards his daughter, "'ye meri beti hai, Garima." She smiled at Garima.

"Tumhara naam kya hai?" The elderly lady, Rajshri finally spoke.

"Ji?" she looked at her. For a moment she was paused by her sudden question. It wasn't something unusual or unexpected, but she was so much occupied in her own world, that the most general question of the world also sounded like strange to her. Finally registering the question she smiled and answered, "Ji mera naam Riddhima hai..."

Hi Friends... Finally i managed to write another one for this as well.

I can see curiousity building up in my readers as they expected the first Introduction to be Armaan. Many, no i think most of you were expecting HIM to be Armaan, but he is not. Armaan will be introduced later. For the time, i hope you like to read about Riddhima...

Please dont forget to leave your comments as it really helps me shape the story...

P.S. - PMs will be sent only to those '

1. Who request for PMs.

Episode 3 - Page  -

sadique137 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

continu e soon

hope i am in the pm list

namita18 thumbnail
Hey
Really nice concept..pls continue soon

Nd pls pls pm me nd really sorry for not commenting regularly on ur other ff 'mere apne' .i 'll get back to it later..but now for dis ffpls pls continue soon.

Luv u
TakecareEdited by namita18 - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail

Hey amiee

gr8 to see that you have re statrted this FF
the consept is indeed verynew and fresh.........
the story sound like more of a very serious type insted of the mera apane
loved the preview
are you gona give us the charechter schakch??
cont soon
do pm me
LODA OF LUV
nruti
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aimee   All i can say is๐Ÿ‘ plz continue soon.

I knew it was you
The moment we met
There was a buzz in the air
A song in the wind
A hum in my heart

momentwemet-animbig.gif (12523 bytes)

In a moment
I knew
It was meant to be

I knew it was true
The moment we met
The chemistry was fresh