Finally!!! an Era of love comes to an end....

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,
FINALLY the journey is over....
but as they said its a new beginning.....
but Radha wasn't Vrinda's look alike....
but whatever...
at least we got to see the wonderful Yug smile....
which brightened the day and made a fabulous ending....

so what are you final takes on the show????
do share....

love,
Suhana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Era of LOVE?????
wheres that love??
I m happy dat it finally end
shehryeen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but they said its going to be vri...i was dying to see her..it not fair at all...😭
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the only good part of this stupid ending was that Yug found someone thats it. its just heart breaking to see that YuVi never united when all this mess started i thought YuVi would unite at least in the end but my and many others dream of seen YuVi together will remain a dream must say though that Radha reminded me of our old Vrinda but i hated the way they met cos that scene is just for our YuVi and no one else
urmee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt like the scene of radha at all........and when they showed yuvi old scene as well i cant but compare...............and omg...............where yuvi scene was like sooooooooooooooo real and just something magic,this stupid scene was like a fake and duplicate one and no expression or sign of love..it was nothing !!!
shehryeen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dun worry guys...i am sure yug will get married to this new girl will have lots of kids who will break each and every piece of furniture of vri's house..:))
Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^^^^ i so hope they do hun i hope they break so much furniture that RB goes bankrupt trying to replace them 😆😆

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urmee

i didnt like the scene of radha at all........and when they showed yuvi old scene as well i cant but compare...............and omg...............where yuvi scene was like sooooooooooooooo real and just something magic,this stupid scene was like a fake and duplicate one and no expression or sign of love..it was nothing !!!

omg..I thot the same....i was like its a fake scene mixed with old magical
scene

but atlest in the LAST FEW SECONDS of this show....they showed
that magic.......I almost 4got radha and the new scene......
I was more focusin @ the yuvi scene.......

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't feel like waching da whole epi, only saw da last part n I think dat is more dan enuff!

I have never seen a more disgusting ending in my life, n dat is saying sumthing.

That was the most lame ending ever in da history of endings.

I was literallY feeling sick and tears started to cum out, but dey didn't spill coz I was sad, dey came coz I was just disgusted !

Der was waaaaaay toooo much rb and and vri flirting and Luvy duvy happy family romance, n
on the other hand dis Radha is no way near the old vrinda.

N why da he'll did dey murder the classic yuvi moment by reusing da same sequence.

Not only did they destroy yuvi, but dey have also tarnished da memories we hav of dem.

It's all just a big joke, n b4 leaving dey spat on our faces.

After watching dat I can't even bring myself to say n b happy dat yug found another girl becoz it really was dat bad.

I'm just highly dissapointed.

The only positive note I can cum up wid is thank God it's ended !
Edited by shab_rules - 14 years ago