Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapi_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@ shul, ika--
agree with u girls. it's amazing to see how geetika suits d role of brinda to a tee.. made for each other.. πŸ˜› she's doing so differently in here that i couldn't identify her as Surf Excel girl (when i read it's her in ika's post, i had to go and verify, so unbelievable it was! 😳)

geetika is really a good actress.. besides, the role of brinda in itself is very well written.. a powerful girl who's trying to fight against all odds a woman generally face in a male-dominated space, all that while being under pressure from her family to get married..! i like the strength, passion and fervor brinda shows for the cause she believes in. and with that defying attitude, she has all the characteristics to become a role model for career-oriented girls who decline to follow the norms society places for a woman. at the same time, she looks so realistic and believable character.. kudos to geetika for the magnificent portrayal of brinda. and of course to the writer for writing an inspiring woman role so rare on indian tv! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

@ shul, ika-- agree with u girls. it's amazing to see how geetika suits d role of brinda to a tee.. made for each other.. πŸ˜› she's doing so differently in here that i couldn't identify her as Surf Excel girl (when i read it's her in ika's post, i had to go and verify, so unbelievable it was! 😳)

geetika is really a good actress.. besides, the role of brinda in itself is very well written.. a powerful girl who's trying to fight against all odds a woman generally face in a male-dominated space, all that while being under pressure from her family to get married..! i like the strength, passion and fervor brinda shows for the cause she believes in. and with that defying attitude, she has all the characteristics to become a role model for career-oriented girls who decline to follow the norms society places for a woman. at the same time, she looks so realistic and believable character.. kudos to geetika for the magnificent portrayal of brinda. and of course to the writer for writing an inspiring woman role so rare on indian tv! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Red......I m a Munda 😳
@ bold ...agree ist some thing diffrent from the usual ABLA NAARI track......kudos to the writer ....but the channel neeeds to buck up with repeat telecast to generate TRPs
rapi_c thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_guru

@ Red......I m a Munda 😳
@ bold ...agree ist some thing diffrent from the usual ABLA NAARI track......kudos to the writer ....but the channel neeeds to buck up with repeat telecast to generate TRPs

lolz, i hesitated while writing that, but then let it be.. hope u didn't mind..😳

yeah Sony need to do smth with repeats..! i was so pissed off when i missed the 4th episode for this very reason!! 😑
rudeMRindia thumbnail

lolz, i hesitated while writing that, but then let it be.. hope u didn't mind..😳

yeah Sony need to do smth with repeats..! i was so pissed off when i missed the 4th episode for this very reason!! 😑

@ red ........no i dint mind at all ..........i m used to it now this is i guess some third or fourth time πŸ˜†
@ bold....you can wacth it online na......i do the same thing πŸ˜ƒ
rapi_c thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_guru

@ red ........no i dint mind at all ..........i m used to it now this is i guess some third or fourth time πŸ˜†
@ bold....you can wacth it online na......i do the same thing πŸ˜ƒ

oh yeah i did that..πŸ˜› but got time for that after i had already watched the 5th one so that kinda broke the continuity.. now i need to watch 5th again so i can understand the references i missed earlier..
rudeMRindia thumbnail

oh yeah i did that..πŸ˜› but got time for that after i had already watched the 5th one so that kinda broke the continuity.. now i need to watch 5th again so i can understand the references i missed earlier..

okk i missed the 5th one ....i have to wacth that one now πŸ˜†....it seems no Mahida scnes.....so i will wacth it in fast forward πŸ˜†
rapi_c thumbnail
haha but lots of geetika so u should..πŸ˜‰
and watch out for mahendra, karthik and jagdale's bar scene in the end.. somehow i couldn't stop smiling in that.. πŸ˜›
Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
rudeMRindia thumbnail

haha but lots of geetika so u should..πŸ˜‰
and watch out for mahendra, karthik and jagdale's bar scene in the end.. somehow i couldn't stop smiling in that.. πŸ˜›

yaa i knw Update mein padha tha...will wacth it soon .......πŸ˜ƒ
❀️❀️❀️Geetikaaaa ❀️❀️❀️
rudeMRindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hello anybody here:)

Hey Kalidi ....am here...this place is my permanent address from now on πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thats great Shul:)Aur batao Geet ka koi show aata hai DD1 pe Have u seen it on youtube? Im askin because I havent watched..