Preferred ending...YuVi unite, forever...

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy guyys... i was feeling damn bored and really in a bollywood mode today... plus, the news of tspls ending so soon and suddenly has shocked me... but more than that is the fact tt yug and vrinda are not gonna get back together... i love their jodi very much... to be frank, i hated the rajbeer and vrinda jodi right from the start... but sadly, the creatives never listen to us and (although we see yug-radha aka kunal-puja together) yug and vrinda can never be one once again... so like i said i was in d full bollywood mode... so i decided to write a speech tt i wud give if i was vrinda, and had to chose between yug and rajbeer like in the show (at the mandap or whatever)... so here is what i wud say... (and guyys, this is a kinda sorta treat for the YuVi fans... so i hope u like it... and if u do, plz click on the like button below... comments r also appreciated...)... anyways, me as vrinda wud say...
agreed tt i love rajbeer a lot, yug has always loved me and kept me happy... there was a point in time when rajbeer lost his trust in me, but yug always believed in me... rajbeer chose to believe in soome lies and for seven yrs removed me from his life...he even accused me of killing "his kid", actually "my kid"... then when i gave birth again, and we met after seven yrs, he refused to accept m daughter as his blood... on the other hand, yug always continued to love me even though i was presumed dead...never for once believed that i was not alive... he grew attached to my daughter and thought of her as his own, not caring tt she was rajbeer's daughter... while rajbeer fought against me for his own reasons, yug always fought for me... rajbeer always distanced himself from me for his happiness and selfishness and ego, but whenever yug distanced himself from me it was for my happiness... yug even gave me up, gave his love up for me to get married to rajbeer, because i loved rajbeer, and he only wanted my happiness... rajbeer on the other hand pretended to love someone else (kamya) to get back at me... i have always heard that marry and spend the rest of ur life with someone who loves u, not someone who u love... because that special someone will keep u happy for the rest of ur life, and will not be able to bear seeing a tear on ur face... that someone will will put ur happiness before his own, even if it means sacrificing a lot, even his own life... that special someone for me is yug...i mite still love rajbeer, but i cant stand being hurt by him again... i know that yug will always love me, he will always support me... but what guarantee is there that rajbeer will not go back on his words?? what guarantee is there that rajeer will not stop believeing me once again, will never lose his trust in me, and will always keep me by his side? there is no guarantee... but as for yug, i know that he will do whatever it takes in him to keep me happy always... he will always trust me and keep me by his side, protecting me... that truth, that love i can see in yug's eyes... all my life i have yearned for true love, which i sometimes even felt missing from my mother... and now that i have a chance to finally get all that true love, i want to hold on to it so hard and never let go...that love i can get from yug... he will give me the true love i yearn for.. i may love rajbeer, but i have once also loved yug... the love from rajbeer can never match up to the love from yug... afterall, rajbeer has shown me more hate than love... i want that love... i want that happiness... i know yug will always wait for me to love him back like i did, and i am sure that with time, with his love so strong, even i will come to love him once again like i did, and love him even more than i loved rajbeer...and so i chose yug...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ok guyys, i thought this speech wud be kinda short, but after typing and posting it then only i realised how long it actually isπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but who cares?? i mean, most BT dialogues r quite long na??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and full of drama πŸ˜† with quite a few lines repeated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like mine are... hahaha...
anyways, since its kinda long, and i did put some effort in it to make it more appealing to yuvi fans... i wud really appreciate it if u leave behind some comments on how u like it (or dont like it, but i prefer the like it partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†)... or at the very least, click on the like button... thanks
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehAditya8791

i love rajbeer a lot, yug has always loved me and kept me happy... there was a point in time when rajbeer lost his trust in me,
but yug always believed in me... rajbeer chose to believe in soome lies and for seven yrs removed me from his life...
he even accused me of killing "his kid", actually "my kid"... then when i gave birth again, and we met after seven yrs, he refused to accept m daughter as his blood...
on the other hand, yug always continued to love me even though i was presumed dead...never for once believed that i was not alive...
he grew attached to my daughter and thought of her as his own, not caring tt she was rajbeer's daughter... while rajbeer fought against me for his own reasons,
yug always fought for me... rajbeer always distanced himself from me for his happiness and selfishness and ego,
but whenever yug distanced himself from me it was for my happiness... yug even gave me up, gave his love up for me to get married to rajbeer, because i loved rajbeer, and he only wanted my happiness... rajbeer on the other hand pretended to love someone else (kamya) to get back at me...
i have always heard that marry and spend the rest of ur life with someone who loves u, not someone who u love... because that special someone will keep u happy for the rest of ur life, and will not be able to bear seeing a tear on ur face...
that someone will will put ur happiness before his own, even if it means sacrificing a lot, even his own life... that special someone for me is yug...i mite still love rajbeer, but i cant stand being hurt by him again... i know that yug will always love me, he will always support me... but what guarantee is there that rajbeer will not go back on his words??
what guarantee is there that rajeer will not stop believeing me once again, will never lose his trust in me, and will always keep me by his side?
there is no guarantee... but as for yug, i know that he will do whatever it takes in him to keep me happy always... he will always trust me and keep me by his side, protecting me... that truth, that love i can see in yug's eyes... all my life i have yearned for true love,
which i sometimes even felt missing from my mother... and now that i have a chance to finally get all that true love, i want to hold on to it so hard and never let go...that love i can get from yug... he will give me the true love i yearn for.. i may love rajbeer, but i have once also loved yug... the love from rajbeer can never match up to the love from yug... afterall, rajbeer has shown me more hate than love...
i want that love... i want that happiness... i know yug will always wait for me to love him back like i did, and i am sure that with time, with his love so strong, even i will come to love him once again like i did, and love him even more than i loved rajbeer...and so i have choosen yug...πŸ‘

thnks --------------------------nice article written -------------------------------YuVi foreverπŸ‘
Edited by Nina_sabin - 14 years ago
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want YuVi to be married. RB is merely a kaba mein hadi according to me. Its painful to watch him leave alone seeing him marrying Vrinda one more time............................
Silly show!!! Poor Yug!!! End it asap. End it now.