Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

Really? I watched the first, second and third episode from there.

I did too.. but then 1 part of episode 3 is private then 1 of part of episode 4 is private and so on. So it's not use from seeing there.. I too watch from Utube but from other channel..😳
-De.De- thumbnail

yeah, but isn't it because Julie told him to do so......IDK why Mahendra Julie ke isharo par naach raha hai. Their relationship(if any) I feel is very tense and a bit violent.

I think it's Julie is puppet of Mahindra... reason Raghav. This equation of trio really making me go crazy so much I really want to know what exactly this is! If we know who Raghav is and how he's related to Mahindra then we'll know.

Originally posted by: Pooj@

I doubt there is any romantic angle involved, because from their dialogues, it seems as though there is something between Julie ad Raghav... I bet Julie is tagging along with Mahen and giving him tip offs so that Raghav would be taken care of in jail.

Exactly! I highly doubt there is any.. Even in fourth episode Mahindra told Salva that Julie's his informer and he's doing for her because of Raghav.
rapi_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

no, remember when he was released after interrogation, he went to his brother and told him that he wants to be like him and that he can go to Dubai and he can become the head in Munbai?

yeah me too think wasim is of weak character rather than good.. he knows his bro is a con, yet he's his idol and he wants to follow him.. his weak link is that he's very emotional and maybe usmaan will use that to catch ansari.. most probably using wasim's feelings for rajesh's sis to manipulate him!
rapi_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I did too.. but then 1 part of episode 3 is private then 1 of part of episode 4 is private and so on. So it's not use from seeing there.. I too watch from Utube but from other channel..😳

i watched whole of 4th epi there only..! 😕 btw, which other channel u watch it on ika? do tell me, in case of emergency.....!😛
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

yeah me too think wasim is of weak character rather than good.. he knows his bro is a con, yet he's his idol and he wants to follow him.. his weak link is that he's very emotional and maybe usmaan will use that to catch ansari.. most probably using wasim's feelings for rajesh's sis to manipulate him!

I agree, you are right. Wasim rather than good is a weak link. I hope Ansari does realise this! Yeah Usmaan will surely use Wasim against Ansari as he does seem to be weak link.
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

i watched whole of 4th epi there only..! 😕 btw, which other channel u watch it on ika? do tell me, in case of emergency.....!😛

Pm-ed you..😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid u guyz.................i dun think there iz ne romantic angle b/w julie n mahi!!!!!!!!!!!!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
yesterdayz epi had soooooooooooo mny karthik scenes ................i luvd d scne b/w karthik n siddiqui ..................he felt sooooooo helpless coz he cud nt do nethin abt d whole situation
d nxt scene b/w karthik n vidya ws soooooooo sweet.............luvd d whole scene n their conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, I just realized something. What if Raghav was Ansari himself? It sounds ridiculous at first, but there's a germ of doubt in my mind.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Guys, I just realized something. What if Raghav was Ansari himself? It sounds ridiculous at first, but there's a germ of doubt in my mind.

nah................dat cnt be!!!!!!!!!coz raghav is in jail...............
n julie luvz raghav........................hw cn she fall fr a 40 yr old man!!!!!!!😆 juz kidding!!!!!!!