Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update. Poor Yug has gone thru terrible things ever since the storm that is Vrinda came into his poor life. I would not wish the pain and false accusations that have been mounted on this poor man from every corner on even my worse enemy. This show so lost its way and I am glad its ending. Vrinda and Yug were who we all fell in love with. But because creatives are stupid and thought they'd have years to develop their ridiculous story, we suffered. From the moment Vrinda and RB married I thought the show was over. But now it has had its slow, unbearable death and now its finally over. Thank goodness. I'm sorry if I've offended any, but this is how I feel. All we wanted is for these two young lovers to get together and reuinite their estranged families. Instead we got a third party, who came out of nowhere and ruined our hopes. And then we endured Yug being mistreated by Vrinda, RB and his psycho wife. This young man deserved the world for as kind as his character was. All he got was kicked in the stomach over and over again. I hate this show and I hate what the people who developed this show did to our beautiful story. I'm happy its going off air.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

One more thing from my original comments...how does Tulsi come to absolutely love "Papa" so much when all he's ever done is treat her and her mom poorly. Its all fake and it goes to the fact that they lost their way with this show. Yug treated her better than her father and he's the one she won't accept. I don't get it.

kashmiri_kuri thumbnail

the precap reminds me of kasauti zindagi ki when anurag takes prena to the mandap when shes getting married to mr bajaj

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I so wanted YuVi together!😒
loverashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think yug will scarfice his love again this time for tulsi happiness. I hate ekta for separating love birds i m not happy with the story ending I guess der will be a lot of yuvi dans who r not happy how the story is unfolding
-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Feeling sad that the show is ending soon =(