Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: skstar

Thanks Urmee love you tooo and here is a kissy and a hug to u πŸ˜ƒ also so sweet of u to notice that it was time u r the best of sautan everrrrrrrrrrrrr and always looking out for all the girls so for that i think i will have to send u n kunal on a honey moon soon LOL *dont tell the other sautans*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wellcome hun.............and thanx for kissy and hug.i can use these in my honeymoon with kunalπŸ˜†
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats SanaπŸ‘

My Answer: If i was in Vrinda's place, I wud neva go to that person who
proved me characterless and that too by not trusting me.Why wud I live wid a person who doesnt trust me? And who doesnt respect children
Okhe so wat if it is not ur child...but u shudnt say sth lyk that to a child
go and talk to the mother and sort it out

and lastly I wanna say that RB shud hv talked to Vrinda.....
abt is it true or not?..
Every Relationship is based on Trust.........If u dont trust ur partner
then y wud u expect him/her to return to u?

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Hun, well deserved!!! πŸ₯³

Enjoy Dazzling IF! πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As for your question umm I actually have no idea because I can forgive a person but re-trusting a person again would be a problem for me, but the fact that I have a daughter with that person would kind of comply me more to go back that person plus if did have feelings for that person then I most probably would go back to that person! As for insults and questioning my character I am really not a sort of person that cares what people think of me, if they question my character I am a bit like yes and.... it really passes through me, I mean I would get mad but I can't change that person's opinion and if the person is sorry like RB is everything he excused me of comes out to be a lie, fixing the whole character issue as well. But again the issue for me is trust not forgiveness, I can forgive but can I re-trust him?!?
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyday Yug man!! Who likes dumbo RB's character in the show???? Not me!!!
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS Sana!!! you are the best!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Hun, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
If i would have been in Vrinda's place, I would not have gone back to Rajbeer.
Saying " I love you" etc isnt what a relationship is based on. The main thing that holds up arelationship is trust. Though Rajbeer loved Vrinda from the bottom of his heart, he suspected her, which is just simply wrong if you honestly love someone, how can you even doubt that person.
In the end i would have had to marry someone, for the sake of Tulsi i would have married Yug and only Yug, cause afterall he was my first love and he always stood up for me, was always by my side, etc also he would have accepted Tulsi as his own daughter.
Due to some circumstances if i couldnt marry Yug, i still WOULDN'T have gone back to Rabjeer even if i had to live alone.
Edited by Shayal_Kumar - 14 years ago
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey hey hey mubarak hoooo.. I will missss every1 tooo especial U.. Keep visiting TSPLS forum..

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats dear...
i was wondering that what good news you might be talking... RAdha wali baat tou purani ho gayi naa....
so wheres our treat hun??? party kon de ga IF Dazzler hone ki????

ok now coming to your question....

yar seriously i wudnt have for given my husband coz for me my self respect always comes first....
plus no husband has got right to disgrace her wife n accuse her of having illicit relations with another man....
but ya may be i would have compromised living with him coz of my daughter but thn the relationship must have been only for name and to show people...
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

Congrats SanaπŸ‘

My Answer: If i was in Vrinda's place, I wud neva go to that person who
proved me characterless and that too by not trusting me.Why wud I live wid a person who doesnt trust me? And who doesnt respect children
Okhe so wat if it is not ur child...but u shudnt say sth lyk that to a child
go and talk to the mother and sort it out

and lastly I wanna say that RB shud hv talked to Vrinda.....
abt is it true or not?..
Every Relationship is based on Trust.........If u dont trust ur partner
then y wud u expect him/her to return to u?

awww thanks hun heres a hug n a kiss from me to youπŸ˜ƒ, very well said aabray...every relation is based on trust and for a husband to not trust you and point fingers at you, i dont know why and how a girl can go back to her husband😑 i also felt that Rb should have had a decent discussion with Vrinda then to do what he did totally wrong of him shows his thinking......they had such miscommunication issues but more then that trust was lacking, vrinda is out of her mind to go back!!!!!!