saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome everyone to the BOTW. Also which is known as Bhoot/bhootni Of The Week lolπŸ˜†

This week on the hotseat we have a member who Is very active on Aahat forum she always smile n makes others smile😳

Its none other than Priyanka82

Congratulations Priyanka82πŸ€—

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷

Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week!πŸ˜ƒ

Post has taken from LNMDJ..

Now its time for some questions

-------------------------------------------
User name:

Profession/info about Education:

Date of birth:

How did you get started with India-forums?

Why the username Priyanka82😳

Hobbies:

Your Favourite

Colour :

Food :

Sport :

Outfit :

Serial :

Movie :

-------------------------------------------

So what r u waiting for?.. fire away with ur questions for Priyanka82

All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: Saher_90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Saher for making me the BOTW πŸ˜›
BTW, it is Priyank, not Priyanka and it is a he, not a she πŸ˜† πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
User name: priyank82

Profession/info about Education: I am employed as a Market/supply planning executive, and i have done my MBA

Date of birth: 14/9/82

How did you get started with India-forums? I am a member long time back but was kind of dead for quite a long time πŸ˜† but now active again, my friends had suggested me to join IF initially

Why the username Priyanka82😳Priyank is my name and i was born in the year 82 πŸ˜ƒ

Hobbies: Swimming, Sleeping πŸ˜† Internet surfing, watching TV

Your Favourite

Colour : Yellow

Food : Indian Food and that too Pav Bhaji is my fav

Sport : Cricket

Outfit : Casual jeans and a T shirt

Serial : Taarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasmah, Aahat, CID, Sukh By chance

Movie : Kuch Kuch hota hai (my all time fav movie) 😳

Edited by priyank82 - 14 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Welcome dear but wait for some grilling Questions comingto your side...
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heartly congratulations Priyank
I am so happy that you are on the hot seat this time
well enjoy the hotseat
Priyank. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanooBaby

Heartly congratulations Priyank

I am so happy that you are on the hot seat this time
well enjoy the hotseat

thnx a lot πŸ˜ƒ
saher_90 thumbnail
Some questions.. Have you Experienced any spooky thing in real life?? What is the most embaressed moment you have faced till now?? If you get a chance to work with any of the leads of aahat serial whom will you choose??? If you fixed in watery mud what will you do to help yourself if you moved from there the mud will take you inside so what will you do to safe your life??hehhehe i know its so stupid Questionlol. How many hours you spent on IF?? Which horror serials you like the best?? Are you a bathroom singer?? Have you ever steal money from your parents volet?? I guess the Questions are fair enoughπŸ˜†
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
well well well Priyank ji Do you prsonally believe in Bhoot and vampires? Did you see any other horror show on other channels? what is different in AaHat according to those things? what was your last horror movie and when? which of Aahat's episodes till now was your favorite?
Edited by ShanooBaby - 14 years ago
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Some questions.. Have you Experienced any spooky thing in real life?? What is the most embaressed moment you have faced till now?? If you get a chance to work with any of the leads of aahat serial whom will you choose??? If you fixed in watery mud what will you do to help yourself if you moved from there the mud will take you inside so what will you do to safe your life??hehhehe i know its so stupid Questionlol. How many hours you spent on IF?? Which horror serials you like the best?? Are you a bathroom singer?? Have you ever steal money from your parents volet?? I guess the Questions are fair enoughπŸ˜†

time please do you think that you are making a horror show with priyank>>>
Priyank. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Some questions.. Have you Experienced any spooky thing in real life?? Not yet What is the most embaressed moment you have faced till now?? I had got a slap from my maths teacher in front of everyone, i guess i was in 5th std or so πŸ˜† If you get a chance to work with any of the leads of aahat serial whom will you choose??? I wud love to work will all the 3 ppl - Yamini, Harsh and Raghav If you fixed in watery mud what will you do to help yourself if you moved from there the mud will take you inside so what will you do to safe your life?? Oh... may be i wud shout for help, agar koi nahin aaya to toh gaye bhagwan ke paas πŸ˜† hehhehe i know its so stupid Questionlol. How many hours you spent on IF?? umm... may be around 4-5 hours daily, not at a continuous stretch though Which horror serials you like the best?? I used to like Zee Horror show which is very very old, then i used to like sshh koi hai and kya haadsa kya haqeeqat and now ofcousre Aahat Are you a bathroom singer?? yes 😳 Have you ever steal money from your parents volet?? nahi nahi kabhi nahi πŸ˜ƒ I guess the Questions are fair enoughπŸ˜† Thnx for asking them, they were great to answer

Word Count: 0

Priyank. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanooBaby

well well well Priyank ji Do you prsonally believe in Bhoot and vampires? Well no, may be i havent seen anyone yet πŸ˜† Did you see any other horror show on other channels? Yes, i used to see Zee Horror Show, Ssshh koi hai, and Kya Haadsa Kya haqeeqat (i guess this was coming on sony itself) what is different in AaHat according to those things? Nowadays, we dont have much horror shows being aired on TV so Aahat is something different from the typical daily soaps, that apart, the 3 ppl concept in Aahat in every episode is something what i like, ofcousre with a different story every week what was your last horror movie and when? i had seen Ramgopal verma's PHOONK, i guess that was last year which of Aahat's episodes till now was your favorite? the very first episode, the joker epi and the maut ki ghadi episode

Edited by priyank82 - 14 years ago