Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

well,our show is ending .................finally the moment has come...............for which moment i was scared from the begining...............

when i first fell for yuvi ,i always used to think how i'll feel when the show will end !!! and it was like a nightmare for me.......but when the moment is knocking at the door,i'm feeling much more worst than what i thought it will be......this is such a pain which is unbearable for me...........
if i think practically then actualy its better to end than the crap story to run more..........but,i'll lie if i say i want it............from my heart i never ever wanted the show to end and i dont want it to end....becoz see ,we gave up with the story a looooooooooooooooong before,but we still watched it for yug,kuja,yuvi and most of all the bloody truth is we love tspls.atleast we could see our yuvi/kuja together,we could see kunal (i know most of us watch it only for him like me)
its not only that i only love kunal,i only love yuvi.............actualy its a total pact i love..........i love everything about tspls...i love yug.i loveyuvi,i love vrinda (yes,thats the truth i love her tho i hate her),i love the music,i love the concept...............and all little or big thing about it ....like i'll miss teji and his gun,i'll miss the mandir,i'll miss shama,i'll miss all farq dialoges,i'll miss the love i see in yug's eye........and milllons of things.............
and it was i big shock for me after hearing the news that tspls is ending.i wasnt prepared for this that early.........and everything happened sooooooooo rapidly that i'm still in shock.......i still cant believe its ending or i'm dreaming...........
i'm not getting my emotion together and i realy dont know how i'll control myself and how i'll face the truth.
actualy its not that only a show is ending.............it has a huge effect........becoz everything is connected with the show and base on yuvi................as tspls is ending,our forum is also ending which was our second home and we had a great time here....and we r losing everything related with the forum like FFs,games,contest,topics...alll......so,its another big shock......then the friends i made here will be no more(Most of them).......i hope our friendship will remain forever............shab,maya,abray,sana,niki,sadaf,nida and allllllllllllll other...............i know very well no other forum will be as friendly as tspls forum,we'll not see kuja together anymore (one of my most fav jodi),in sbs or dance performennce or anywhere.its anothe great lose for me.......and the list is soooooooooooooooooooooo long which i'll lose as well as tspls............if it was only a show then it woudnt be that worst.....but its a total network which is disconnecting............
and i will not mentions my memories here becoz its countless............i cant express my feelings for u guys..............i've no words to say...............
it'll have a great effect on my life.
i was touched with the show sooooooooooooo much.
anyways,yeh sab batein karke koi faida nahi...............jo hona hain woh hoga and we cant change it...........ek na ek din yeh show khatam hona hi tha ...... it'll be better if i admit this truth.i'll always hope for yuvi....and if vrinda ends up with rb i dont care......yuvi meri dil mein already bas chuka hain.......our love and feelings for yuvi will never be less no matter they unite or not..........just like the song....
hum mile na mile
hum rahe na rahe
rahegi sada yahan
pyar ki yeh dastan
so,yuvi and tspls will be in the deepest corner of my heart always..................
tspls is ending................and a chpter of my life is ending with it.
but as kunal said,life goes on....my life will also go on but i'll remember it always..........forever.i cant forget or ignore a big portion of my life....
and as nida said,i wount say goodbye.........
dur jake bhi mujhse
tum meri yadon mein rehna
kabhi alvida naa kehna
I LOVE YOU TSPLS
RISHTEIN DILON KI JUKTE NAHI HAIN
RISHTEIN DILON KI RUKHTE NAHI HAIN
PYAR KO KOI BOLE HAIN PUJA
PYAR KI RAB KA NAAM HAIN DUJA
JAGE SOYE ANKHEN DEKHE
TERA HI SAPNA
TUJH SANG PREET LAGAI SAJNA
TUJH SANG PREET LAGAI SAJNA
Edited by urmee - 14 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG i cant believe this show is endingggg 😲 😲 .. will miss it alott =D eventhough i dont watch it πŸ˜† but i have amny memoriesss realated to this forum =D

i made many new kool frens here... i njoyed spamming πŸ˜†This is the forum which me n frens RV, Nigs n PS always tried to make active but ended up begin lazy n left the forum πŸ˜† leaving RV behind πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

BTW RV. thx for the summary yarr.. all this happened n i was still blank abt tis serial u explained in such a simple n short way that every thing went into my head !! Rajbeer n vrindha's baby died 😲 n hey they even had a baby ?? 😲 πŸ˜† mann i think i shd watch the endingg to know wid whom will she end up with ? 😳 Its a suspence but i think it will be yug πŸ˜† as they both r the main hero n heroine =D

once upon a time i used to be RaVi fan aswellπŸ˜† i was soo eager to see their lovestory n when it finally did i had no interest on the serialπŸ˜† but now the story sounds interesting.

erm RV, who was gayatri again ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well all i wanna say is that i will miss every1 in this forum 😭 and this show !
TO all the characters of the show: U all did a gr8 job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ without u guys this show would had been a complete waste.. but ur guys talented acting pulled us into the story aswell n we totalli became interested in it !! YuVi u both r gr8 as a couple too 😳 n RaVi i love u guys too πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Teji bhai u were the ROCKSTAR πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i simply loved ur jokes .. it was the BEST on the REST !!

so i would like to end up my ramayan wid a gr8 round of applause for all the characters of the serial, the members of this forum without whom this show would have stop airing ages ago n the DT n Viewbies n every1 for ur hardworkn looking after the forum n members u guys ROCK !!!.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I would like to thank this forum for giving me the gr8est frens i could evaaaaa have .. they r RV, PS n Nigs 😳 😳 😳 (ok well i onli met RV in this forum but still πŸ˜†)
Edited by yulZ - 14 years ago
isra2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BYYE BYE TSPLS BYE KUNAL
BYE PUJA
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post ravjot!
who knows whats going too happen in the next few days. just really hopee thee very best for all thee actors of thiss showww & also im simply glad too have madee so many friends along thee way!
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bye Bye Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. I am surely going to miss it alot

Tulsey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Post has been done so beautifully.

I watched this show with GREAT interest. Really enjoyed above all other shows.
I hope that we have more good shows in the future.
Loved everyone's acting in this soap.
tripple_em thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OhMyGod ;(
Ilovveedd this show.
Vrindaa (L) And Yug And Rajbir.
Gonna miss 'em ALL ;)
Loved the lest epi ;)
Byeeee TSPLS (l) LOVEEYOU
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post....i m going miss TSPLS so much....spcly YUG and YuVi moments.....love u KUNAL....love u POOJA.....all d best 4 ur FUTUREπŸ‘πŸΌ....hope we can see both of u together in some other showπŸ˜‰.....miss u KuJa.....πŸ˜”
TSPLS..ahhh i had many memories with this show..i started watching it from the first episode and i loved it..all the actors were good and i remember when they showed the episode of YuVi meeting at the mandir i knew that they will defintely become the next big jodii..which they are..i miss them so much..i got so frustrated with this show at times that i stopped watching it but i really did love this show and i have many memories from it. I always loved coming on the forum and met some really cool people here. No matter what the track is, we found way to entertain each other. So thnx all to all the members of the forum..cuz ncuz of u cguys i think we got through all the torturous tracks;D..im really gonna miss YuVi..they were one amazing jodiπŸ˜ƒ
shehryeen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ravjot its a great post.........i love IF