Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

432525 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ragvir rocked today are yaar ragvir to hamesha rock karte hain aur karenge because tv industries ki sabse dhmakedaar jodi jo hai to rock to karna hai i hope creative ragvir ke saath is baar nainsaafi na karain
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Parul's dance was amazing.Her expressions were just awesome!!!
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol I so don't get some people. Jab unke jodi ka koi scene ata hai to they don't even discuss it. 1 page se aage to badhta nahin hain. All everyone likes discussing about is ragi. No wonder indya.com named her the reason for bidaais success. And don't even get me started on the so called unbiased fans of all 4.
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
our RAGVIR is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ragvir were very good as usual ,I'm actually right now loving what ranvir is doing for ragini ,this kind of track was really needed ,especially after that myestry track ,because we all were very disappointed from ranvir ,that he was ignoring ragini , but there was a reason ,they just showed the love side ,but didn't showed the understanding and trust side ,but happy that it is showing now
432525 thumbnail
aapne thik kaha pankhi ragvir are so cute and just_in i am fully agree with u in logon ko ragini aur ragvir main jyada intrest hai tabhi to jab bhi ragvir aur ragini ki baat aati hain sabse pahele discussion 8 ,9 pages tak pahoonch jaata hai kamal hai haan woh to hoga hi sab ke sab all 4 ke fans hain aur nutral bhi hain chalo thik hai na is bahane hamare ragvir and ragini ki popularity badh rahi hai aur kya chahiye
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aw dhara welcome back 🤗and thanks for the lovely writeup.😳 Sanjana so waiting for ur vm dear.
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meeta thanx yaar. Feels rly good to be back.
And no wonder yaar Ragini is the most popular character. Track chahe koi bhi ho she is always the most discussed one lol.
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@priya, True yaar, they are the cutest.
@salha, this was smthng that we always wanted to see between RagVir n m rly glad that Ranvir is dng his part as a good husband. @yashi, undoubtedly yaar. Aise waise RagVir track wapas laane ka thodi socha CT's ne. Unko pata hai ab ye hi ek cheez hai jo unki dubti nayya paar lagaa sakte hai. Lol
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes dhara you are so right. Whatever track goes on Ragini is the most discussed lol.