Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ofcourse i do n everyone does...ofcrse no one wud like to get their time n energy to get wasted. Neways can v plz get bk to d tpc?
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dharaa,thanks sweetie.I haven't seen the epi still.I should watchit if not for anything at least to see Parul dancing.
Edited by smitha80 - 14 years ago
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Smitha di. Do watch it. Will b waiting 4 ur cmnt.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Ragi was so cute todayyy muahhhhhhhh ran was happy also after seeing her

My request plz dont bring sadi into this topic.😆
Sadi did her work she is happy ragvir happy and we happy
Thanks.
starplusfan777 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse Ragvir would rock...Ragini was dancing, Ranvir singing (although I love Ranvir's character) they were rock and rolling...
There are a few others in the world who actually have financial responsibilities, who need to work to support family. They cannot be singing and dancing in the morning on an office day.
Dharaa, I respect your wishes and have not mentioned any other character's names besides Ragvir.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG rang deeni SONG!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
heheh i was just listening to it last night...hehhe and i was like I wish i see this song on RagVir...and in the mornig I see this song being played in RagVir...
OMG I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy 😃
Ragini danced soooooooooooooooooo well...I Loved it!!
Ranvir haaye usne ragini ko ghungroo pehnaaye..
I just loved the where they show kinshuk holding ghungroo as soon as rang deeni bit starts...! It looked sooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!
Fantastic...
Soon we will get our Anmol Anamika Back 😉
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sanju,you r right.I like also that part (ghungroo).right now i am closing my eyes and listening this song(audio).I love kinshuk and parul acting yaar .Day by day they r improving.fantastic.

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've also started making a vm on this song yesterday hehe will now complete it 😉
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please post soon .sanju.I am waiting for this.Very nice song.By the way, do you know who is the original singer.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dharaa yesterday i missed one thing while posting yaar today i watch repeat epi phir se the thing come to my mind after like 2 months maine ragini ki pehle jaisi jhalak dekhi

remeber after the dance finshies she says main nachungi ranvir main nachungi with a cute childlike expreesion loved her in that expreesion she was dammmmmmmmmmm cute yaar