Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

452831 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
imagine ragvir dancing as a jodi in a dance competition n ragini giving training to ranveer..........imagine rab ne bana di wala jodi dance on ragvir..........dont u think it will b lovely to c them participating in a dance show as a jodi
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirSoulmates

aur guys jab ranvir ne ragini ko ghonghroo pehenaye.............it was such a beautiful scene.....

ab bas i want to c ragini teaching ranvir dance

yeahhhhh,ishaniiii,that ghoonroo part was the besttttttt,amazinggggšŸ‘......wat a chemistryyyyyšŸ‘
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya tat ghungroo sene waz nize 2 ,,1 of de bezt ,,,,n r u guyz sure tat ctz wil continue with ragz cary on with danze school ?? or wil they leave it half way ?/,,..n it wil b cute if they show rag tryin 2 teach ranvir danze lol i wud luv 2 c tat...nize idea..:)
Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh fantastic then it will be rab ne bana di jodi not of shahrukh and anushka ,but of ranvir and ragini
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

I know sachin... brotherly love doesnt come by avoiding or attacking or doing hipocracy. It only generates more negativity.

Love comes from harmony, acceptance ... positivity ... friendliness ... warmth and compassion. The seed of love cannot germinate if its on a bucket kept safe inside a cave with its mouth shut by a huge stone. Instead it dies off.... the seed of love can only germinate under the open sky, breating fresh air ... accepting nature and its surroundings.
Being good cannot be possible only though words. In words people can be superman or batman or spiderman ... in deed ... its difficult to even be 1% of Gandhi ji ... or Mother teressa ... or simply a good human being.
Let us try sachin ... to be good. Because we can ... because our words should match our deeds. Our faces should shine with the bright light of decency and respect. Our activities should display the struggle for justice, swabhimaan and at the same time acceptance and patience.

Tolerance is a blessing ... kneeling is cowardice.
God bless the traveller on the path of honor.

And Yes ... if there is ever a true sense of love and cooperation ... it is a GREAT WELCOME. A big HUG to anyone who comes with LOVE!!!

Regarding the topic: Tell me dear sachin ... do you think anything good or rocking can happen ... when so just negativity and injustice is all around? Hazam hota hai? Natural?

I totally agree with u Crimson_sky.

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirSoulmates

imagine ragvir dancing as a jodi in a dance competition n ragini giving training to ranveer..........imagine rab ne bana di wala jodi dance on ragvir..........dont u think it will b lovely to c them participating in a dance show as a jodi

omggggggg......... hayeeeeeeeeeeeee..............šŸ˜
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anu--

I know very well what's going on here. Someone commented in this topic that there are only 1-2 pages discussed for the other jodi topics. Well its just so obvious...the other jodi fans dont want to come here to spoil their mood and attacked or targeted by some biased fans. Doesn't it say it all that how many Sadhana/Saalekh fans are left in this forum and even they are on the verge of leaving.

I am not interested in this forum anymore. I am a Bidaai fan first.... then a Saalekh fan. I like all the characters but Sadhana is the most beautiful character I have ever seen on TV.

i agree sweetyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Sachin, Sania, Crimson_Sky,

Its just unbeliveable........so much hatred for Sadhana and Sadhana fans. Nothing will ever change here. Coming to this forum is just too much stressful and full of tension, not worth it at all.

Guys i have only 1 word now..ab galti se bhi ragvir ke topic mein mat jana alright...

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Great There u go..
after all sachi baat juban pe ahi jaati hai..

I now know why Sanjana closed only the other topic , ragini being pampered.

and this topic is open

Great forum, great post and great support.. enjoy

sachin i knowšŸ¤£
Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 14 years ago
463079 thumbnail

I know very well what's going on here. Someone commented in this topic that there are only 1-2 pages discussed for the other jodi topics. Well its just so obvious...the other jodi fans dont want to come here to spoil their mood and attacked or targeted by some biased fans. Doesn't it say it all that how many Sadhana/Saalekh fans are left in this forum and even they are on the verge of leaving.

I am not interested in this forum anymore. I am a Bidaai fan first.... then a Saalekh fan. I like all the characters but Sadhana is the most beautiful character I have ever seen on TV.

Beautiful post Anu. As always yaar!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
premaaaaa bilkul teek kaha RAgvir were awesomeeeeeeeeee.