Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaa I think ragini should try different clothes ,she looks beautiful in anything ,she carries them well
452831 thumbnail

ya salha i totally agree wid u............she should try other attires as well

aur ye tho dilli tamanna hai ki ragini ko western dress mein dikhaya jaaye
Edited by RagvirSoulmates - 14 years ago
452831 thumbnail
i think as ragini has resumed dancing thn i think she will b shown more in suits
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya she waz luking gorgeouz in suit ,,,gud 2 c rr trak being revived 2...:)
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks God.. Finally it seems the forum is moving towards peace.. Guys everybody now, there will be no bashing, as everybody seems to be enjoying discussion.. Good Good. Come back now we can have healthy discussions ...

Now, we can write peacefully
463079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

OMG, I can't stop laughing :-))0

I know sachin... brotherly love doesnt come by avoiding or attacking or doing hipocracy. It only generates more negativity.
Love comes from harmony, acceptance ... positivity ... friendliness ... warmth and compassion. The seed of love cannot germinate if its on a bucket kept safe inside a cave with its mouth shut by a huge stone. Instead it dies off.... the seed of love can only germinate under the open sky, breating fresh air ... accepting nature and its surroundings.
Being good cannot be possible only though words. In words people can be superman or batman or spiderman ... in deed ... its difficult to even be 1% of Gandhi ji ... or Mother teressa ... or simply a good human being.
Let us try sachin ... to be good. Because we can ... because our words should match our deeds. Our faces should shine with the bright light of decency and respect. Our activities should display the struggle for justice, swabhimaan and at the same time acceptance and patience.

Tolerance is a blessing ... kneeling is cowardice.
God bless the traveller on the path of honor.

And Yes ... if there is ever a true sense of love and cooperation ... it is a GREAT WELCOME. A big HUG to anyone who comes with LOVE!!!

Regarding the topic: Tell me dear sachin ... do you think anything good or rocking can happen ... when so just negativity and injustice is all around? Hazam hota hai? Natural?
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Art_Art11 thumbnail
I hope after all this rift thing ,if they show a romantic sequance in which ragini wearing some western clothes it will look different yaa ,what you think ???
452831 thumbnail

aur guys jab ranvir ne ragini ko ghonghroo pehenaye.............it was such a beautiful scene.....

ab bas i want to c ragini teaching ranvir dance
452831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salha876

I hope after all this rift thing ,if they show a romantic sequance in which ragini wearing some western clothes it will look different yaa ,what you think ???

hey salha.........it will b so lovely to c ragini in western attire........in leggings n tunics....in evening gowns😍
Art_Art11 thumbnail
it will be great to see ranvir also dancing with ragini