Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

omg the ghungroo scene is still dancing in my mind..RagVirr were so Damn Rockinggg...They truelly Rockkk made for each other jodii..i love thsi Rangdeni scene

Please dont fight here or bash any character..Dear mods i dont want this Topic to be closed in any wayy...Thnks

@Isabel:i guess only RagVir shoudl be discussed here na..i really dont want this to be closed
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

omg the ghungroo scene is still dancing in my mind..RagVirr were so Damn Rockinggg...They truelly Rockkk made for each other jodii..i love thsi Rangdeni scene

Please dont fight here or bash any character..Dear mods i dont want this Topic to be closed in any wayy...Thnks

@Isabel:i guess only RagVir shoudl be discussed here na..i really dont want this to be closed

Great There u go..
after all sachi baat juban pe ahi jaati hai..

I now know why Sanjana closed only the other topic , ragini being pampered.

and this topic is open

Great forum, great post and great support.. enjoy
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Anu , thanks GOD, u r back.. Yesterday to is post me mahabharat chid gaya tha.. people wre trying to be very Mean... Plz read each member's post , u will find out...

I know very well what's going on here. Someone commented in this topic that there are only 1-2 pages discussed for the other jodi topics. Well its just so obvious...the other jodi fans dont want to come here to spoil their mood and attacked or targeted by some biased fans. Doesn't it say it all that how many Sadhana/Saalekh fans are left in this forum and even they are on the verge of leaving.

I am not interested in this forum anymore. I am a Bidaai fan first.... then a Saalekh fan. I like all the characters but Sadhana is the most beautiful character I have ever seen on TV.

Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Saniha hun, I agree only Ragvir should have been mentioned in this topic...considering thats what the topic was all about...but yaar...when some members posted stuff about other characters, and the other members took matters in their own hands- by telling them off, it all went hay wire...My idea is, if you don't like what someone else posts, why do we need to take matters in our own hands, by quoting, bashing, berating etc....more than the topic, 5 pages were just spent on arguing...it would be better if this was closed, and a new topic on the same theme could be opened, where everyone would be mindful of what to do...
463079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

I know very well what's going here. Someone commented in this topic that there are only 1-2 pages discussed for the other jodi topics. Well its just so obvious...the other jodi fans dont want to come here to spoil there mood and attacked or targeted by some biased fans. Doesn't it say it all that how many Sadhana/Saalekh fans are left in this forum and even they are on the verge of leaving.

I am not interested in this forum anymore. I am a Bidaai fan first than Saalekh fan. I like all the characters but Sadhana is the most beautiful character I have ever seen.

Yes Anu, I couldnt agree more with you. You are absolutely saying the things from every rightful member's heart.
I came here as a neutral member ... only to comment on the story-line. However I could easily see the injustice and bashing ... I could easily see that if anyone wants to comment according to the story, they are labelled as argument creators!

We are here to discuss a fictional serial .. peacefully. With respect and maturity. every human has the right to self-respect and independence. The era of bondage is over. Without respect and justice ... there is either migration away ... or revolt/revolution. This is nothing new...

RagVir rocked ... as per the topic ... I feel they did not. Its my POV and I have a right to say that. I felt that in this atmosphere in the Serial ... nothing is positive ... and no smile is a pure smile from the heart. Because one person is being accused falsely ...being tortured ... and being abused. In such a condition ... there cannot be natural peace and contentment anywhere ...let alone love and romance and joy! Its not natural!
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont want thiz topic 2 b clozed now,,thiz waz n iz actualy meant 4 ragvir sene ...only them rite ? n topic strter spezificaly mentiond it 2 in d begining 2 reztrict dizcuzion 2 rr sene only @ leazt in thiz thread ,,n it waz a requezt 2 ,,so if u want 2 apreziate othr charctrz u can create anothr thread na ? no 1 iz gona stop u ..itz juz az simple az that n stil u guyz r fighting ovr thiz,,,,lolz,,

452831 thumbnail

hey parvathy just chill yaar.........follow one policy bura mat pado n u know bura kya hota hai .........just njoy dicussing ragvir

aur haan agar aap bura nahin padoge tho provoke hokar kuch negative nahin likhoge aur phir topic nahin close hoga.
u know ragvir ka pura zamaana dushman hai aur hum apne ragvir ko sirf pyaar se hi bacha sakte hain
Edited by RagvirSoulmates - 14 years ago
463079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirSoulmates

hey parvathy just chill yaar.........follow one policy bura mat pado n u know bura kya hota hai .........just njoy dicussing ragvir

aur haan agar aap bura nahin padoge tho provoke hokar kuch negative nahin likhoge aur phir topic nahin close hoga.
u know ragvir ka pura zamaana dushman hai aur hum apne ragvir ko sirf pyaar se hi bacha sakte hain

Says someone who is an expert in giving out the most sick hate-mails to other members ...
MJurokmyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ragvir soulmates ...lol im not @ all hyper ,,it waz kind of funny reading comentz hehe..:) ,,ok il try my bezt not 2 retort n wil stick 2 topic ,,,:) ...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey every one
RAGVIR ROCK NOT TODAY,TOMMOROW,DAY AFTER
BUT ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RAGVIR ARE ROCKING SINCE THEIR JODIS OCCURED ON OUR
SCREENS AND OUR HEARTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS