Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry gagan, I was very busy. I didn't have the time to do anything. Please me patient until Friday night US pacific time (if u are in India it will be Saturday for you).

I will post it then. If I get some free time before that I will post it earlier. Let me see. It is just that I was sick for 3 1/2 weeks beginning January 4th and a lot of work has piled up and I have to finish.
gaganspidey thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No problem, take care of your health first, we can wait till then.
Khalrika thumbnail
Gagan, I got a short clip of the VDO. Mallika, I chose Ram-Sita clip like u requested. Gagan, I uploaded the click to tinypic and then I uploaded the audio file to tinpic. I did not put it together. Can u do that? I am uploading the 2 files from tinypic here. I hope I did the right thing.

This is the VDO clip

View My Video

This is the audio
View My Video

Khalrika thumbnail
Hey, gagan and Mallika see if u like the audio and VDO and let me know when u guys buy the DVD.

Sorry, I couldn't put the audio and VDO together. Gagan, how do u do that?
gaganspidey thumbnail
Hats off to you Khalrika for your efforts. However you didn't get my point. As mentioned in the tutorial, you needed to upload the raw M2V (thats the video file) & AC3 ( thats the audio file) files separately (or as a ZIP file) to a file hosting site such as http://ifile.it or http://megaupload.com so that we can download both separately and combine them using software named muxman (190kb)

Combining them is child's play, I can do that myself, thats why I also told you to keep the default file names as I will get to know the audio delay that is needed while muxing. Now I can only view your video & audio, not download them. Also, Tinypic converted the files to some other format but we need the unprocessed sample.
After that I'll post a quick guide on how to combine the files for other members.

Edited by gaganspidey - 14 years ago
gaganspidey thumbnail
Also that Tinypic degraded the original quality, so how can we decide its quality ?
Edited by gaganspidey - 14 years ago
Khalrika thumbnail
Gagan, this process is crashing my computer a lot! Anyway, I do have the converter to convert to an .AVI file. Unfortunately, my computer is crashing instead of saving the clip.

I will try again.
Khalrika thumbnail
Ok gagan, here goes.

This is the VDO download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJWDCJ5O

This is the audio download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JW1HAE30

I hope this works gagan. Man, this process froze out my winzip and crashed the computer a few times among other things. I have a vob to avi converter but for some reason it is not saving the file after the conversion. This is why I was unable to post the integrated video/audio clip.

Anyway, I hope this works. I am not even going to synch the audio/video because I need to fix my computer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I hope u can do that. I have muxman though but I am not even gonna try.

Khalrika thumbnail
Hey gagan, When I said "I hope u can do that" in my earlier post I meant "I hope u can integrate the audio and video." I did not mean you should fix my computer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khal, you are such a darling, dear. Now you have become a video expertπŸ˜ƒ See , necessity is the mother of all inventions. Will watch the video and make comment. You get an "A" for effortπŸ‘