Jai Kalra aka Gyaans 'Pal' finally releasing!!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Folks.. guess what our dear cute Villain Gyaan aka Jai Kalras movie 'Har Paal' which has been in the making since 2007..is most likely to release in March 2010. Jai has a small role in the movie & its lead stars r Preity Zinta, Shiney Ahuja, Dino Morea & Isha Kopikkar

Heres wishing Jai 'All the very Best...' for the success of his movie...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shiney Ahuja film 'Har Pal' to release in March 2010

11 Jan, 2010 12:11 pm ISTlTNN
Print EMail Discuss Share Save Comment Text:
The Preity Zinta-Shiney Ahuja starrer Har Pall was supposed to release in the second half of 2009. But the release was postponed and the film will now see the light of day only in March 2010. The cast, also including Dharmendra and Isha Khoppikar, along with director Jahnu Barua isn't too happy about the delay, despite the completion of the film. Jahnu said, "It's producer Kitu Juneja's decision.

He probably didn't want the film to release because of Shiney's case." Kitu plans to release the trailers by the end of January and promote it in February. "I didn't want to release it right after Shiney got bail. It wouldn't have been a good thing. One can't help these accidents. I met Shiney a month ago in Delhi. But my relationship with him is strictly professional. It's got nothing to do with his personal life," explains Kitu.

Will Shiney be part of the promotions? "If he's willing, why not? But I won't force him," he states. But won't Shiney's court case hog media space instead of the film if he chooses to face the media? "Any publicity is good publicity. Besides we've made a good film and it should run," Kitu says. With films like Run Bhola Run, Milenge Milenge, Pan Singh Tomar, Shaapit and Kaun Bola releasing in March, will he find an open window to release Har Pall? "We'll have to find a suitable date for the release," he maintains.

Har Pal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Har Pal
Directed by Jahnu Barua
Produced by Tito
Written by Jahnu Barua
Honey Irani
Starring Preity Zinta
Shiney Ahuja
Dharmendra
Isha Koppikar
Music by Pritam Chakraborty
Javed Akhtar (lyrics)
Editing by Deepa Bhatia
Distributed by Navjeevan Films
Release date(s) 2010
Country India
Language Hindi

Har Pal (English: Every Moment) is a forthcoming Indian Bollywood film, directed by art cinema director Jahnu Barua, who previously directed the critically acclaimed Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005). The film will star Preity Zinta, Shiney Ahuja, Isha Koppikar and Dharmendra in leading roles. The film relates the love story between two neighbours, played by Zinta and Ahuja, who are paired together on-screen for the first time. As of August 2008, it is in the post-production stages.

Contents

[hide]
    1 Production 2 Cast 3 Crew 4 References
  • 5 External links

[edit] Production

Preity Zinta and Shiney Ahuja were Jahnu Barua's first choices for the leading roles.[1] Initially, Dipannita Sharma was supposed to play the supporting role of Zinta's room mate, but was later replaced by Isha Koppikar.[2] Amitabh Bachchan was also supposed to make a role in the film as Zinta's father, but he later opted out due to date problems. Bachchan was subsequently replaced by Dharmendra, after Zinta, who was looking for an opportunity to work with him, had suggested his name.[3][4] Dino Morea makes a special appearance in a song composed by Pritam Chakraborty.

Filming began in August 2007 in Mumbai, and took place in Kolkata and Shillong, Meghalaya.[1]

[edit] Cast

Preity Zinta ... Runa Shiney Ahuja ... Rohit Isha Koppikar ... Shweta Lillete Dubey ... Dharmendra ... Baba Jai Kalra ...
  • Dino Morea ... Ambi (Special appearance)

[edit] Crew

Producer: Tito Director: Jahnu Barua Story: Jahnu Barua and Honey Irani Screenplay: Jahnu Barua Dialogues: Honey Irani Lyrics: Javed Akhtar
  • Music: Pritam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghazal_naz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh thats goo......finally his film is relasing too
good luck gyaan (jai)
thnx for the artical tanu
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

will i watch, emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i wil make u watch i wil grab u and tie u up in the cinema eyes tapped bk n u shal watch cuz it also got preity in it n am watchinπŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
@ghazal: yeah m happy too...the movie was stuck like for ages...😊
@immy: well i suggest u shuld see it..after all...u need to learn the Gyaan-i ways right??😈
@noorie: yeah girl...there u go... Gag him if u hv to..n make him see... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@ghazal: yeah m happy too...the movie was stuck like for ages...😊

@immy: well i suggest u shuld see it..after all...u need to learn the Gyaan-i ways right??😈
@noorie: yeah girl...there u go... Gag him if u hv to..n make him see... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok ok , i will watch, god u women will do anythin to touch meπŸ˜† or is that jus Noori
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

ok ok , i will watch, god u women will do anythin to touch meπŸ˜† or is that jus Noori

Haan i cant resist ur chubby cheeks jus schooooooo cute even mars cant stop touchin n pokin at her uncle hahahahaa next i teach her 2 SLAP UπŸ˜‰ teek hai na babeeeeeeeeeee
Armu4eva thumbnail
@immy: now now.. dun hv the 'Zara zara touch me' 'touch me' song in the background... πŸ˜› we r just ensuring that u get a lot of Gyaan after watching Gyaan...πŸ˜‰
see how noble..we women r.... SAINTs...😊
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool didn't know that he had a movie up! He shd do bigger roles man!
Would love to see him in it plus Preity is acting!! Me like alot!!😊
Thanks for the article Tanu!:)
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@immy: now now.. dun hv the 'Zara zara touch me' 'touch me' song in the background... πŸ˜› we r just ensuring that u get a lot of Gyaan after watching Gyaan...πŸ˜‰

see how noble..we women r.... SAINTs...😊

i always have Zara Zara touch me playin, especially when i talk to my secret lover Zara on msn😳😳😳 yeah yeah, u women always nobleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
@vini: yeah i know..wuld hv luvd if it were a bigger role..but still happy to see him back on the silver screen...
n ur welcome babes..πŸ€—