Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
22/01/10 MahiDa Madness

Hello guys, I jsut woke up while ago and couldn't resist coming here.
MahiDa madness is becoming more and more, simply can't resist them.😳

Yesterday Last night I had strange dream of MahiDa, where MahiDa has to do the presentation together and omg it was just hilarious and romantic.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😍😍

I'll try and write that dream as scene when I remember all. But what I remember it was just too good.😳

Gosh.. I think my madness going too high as 24/7 I only think of MahiDa, even when I'm working.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you guys had any dreams or any other madness of MahiDa?😍

😳
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Divyaa-

Thanks DD!
Hi kalindi!

Your welcome Huns.πŸ˜ƒ So tell me, so far what are your opinions on MahiDa? Are you too becoming crazy over them like us? πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Or so far, just a fan?πŸ˜‰

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

<br><font color="#ff3366" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><br>Your welcome Huns.πŸ˜ƒ So tell me, so far what are your opinions on MahiDa? Are you too becoming crazy over them like us? πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Or so far, just a fan?πŸ˜‰</font><br>

Oh I'm completely crazy over them you know I'm more or less like you very passionate towards certain things.and when i love something i just go crazy.i love mahida loads.keep seeing the videos again and again.i can't wait for something to happen between them. 😳
-De.De- thumbnail

Oh I'm completely crazy over them you know I'm more or less like you very passionate towards certain things.and when i love something i just go crazy.i love mahida loads.keep seeing the videos again and again.i can't wait for something to happen between them. 😳

Wow... this is soooo great. I'm so glad to meet you.πŸ˜ƒ Exactly like me when I love something then I go crazy for it.☺️
I know, I see their videos everyday.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³I'm so wishing something happens between them, I really want to see something happening. I can't get enough of them. When I'm listening to my MP3 I can imagine them on each song, as song changes their sitaution changes too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What do you do Divyaa?
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ Ahhh Same here.whenever i hear a song i think of them.I just want some really nice scenes btw them so that someone can make a good VM of them Lol
btw I'm a psychology student,what about you?
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks DD!
Hi kalindi!

hey Divya welcome dearπŸ€— MahiDa rock!!
-De.De- thumbnail

^^^ Ahhh Same here.whenever i hear a song i think of them.I just want some really nice scenes btw them so that someone can make a good VM of them Lol
btw I'm a psychology student,what about you?

I'll try to make VM on them, just waiting for this week's episode coz hoping for more scenes and also got assignment due in so working on that right now. As soon that finishes I'll work on VM and one-shot stories.😳😳
I'm doing degree in Information & Communications Technology, basically ICT student.πŸ˜‰

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@DD n Divya
Guys even i have gone nuts 4 them jus like uπŸ˜‰Whenever i am plugged on 2 my earphones i keep imagining MahiDa 😍 n smilin My friends think i have lost it completely🀣 lol even i thought something is seriously wrong with meπŸ˜† but after reading ur posts i don think like that anymore. MahiDa❀️ are so dreamy😳 koi unko resist kaise karein.
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

@DD n Divya
Guys even i have gone nuts 4 them jus like uπŸ˜‰Whenever i am plugged on 2 my earphones i keep imagining MahiDa 😍 n smilin My friends think i have lost it completely🀣 lol even i thought something is seriously wrong with meπŸ˜† but after reading ur posts i don think like that anymore. MahiDa❀️ are so dreamy😳 koi unko resist kaise karein.

Kalindi, this just a beginning... abhi agay agay toh aur bhi zayada madness hogi.🀣
I know, my friends were asking me the same thing and I was like "oo.. nothing to worry, these days I'm feeling fresh in mornings!!"🀣
MahiDa's madness is incresing with each passing minute.☺️ If I could, I would've gotten them married just right now.☺️😍
Don't worry hun.. nothing wrong with you. It's our love ofr MahiDa.πŸ˜‰ Yea.. MahiDa are so dreamy, so fresh, so unique and can be so romantic!!☺️😍

-De.De- thumbnail
OMG guys.. as I posted in other topic that I found extended promo of Powder and in which it shows more scenes and extended version of that MahiDa (hopefully) bike scene. πŸ˜ƒ OMG... seeing this now I will say 99.99% it's Brinda!😍If you look closely at promo and those bike scenes you'll see. It has to be her!!πŸ˜ƒ

OMG.. I can't stop seeing this promo over and over again.😍

Here it is:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDoYaAuuH58[/YOUTUBE]

OH Gosh... the bike accident, it's so bad and seeing MahiDa all hurt brought tears into my eyes. 😭😭😭 How painful it is!!

I've a thoery to say that it Brinda with Mahindra, because this promo shows the main characters of show. Ansari, Usmaan, Brinda & Mahindra. While introducing Mahindra, they showed MahiDa's scene from episode 1 where he said "police & crime is men's field". So they were showing mainly of MahiDa's scenes, so the bike scene is has to be MahiDa scene too. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ Absolutely can't wait for that scenes!!! 😳😍

This promo more and less tell's Brinda's reason to be in NCB, as she said "Career kabhi socha nahi, bas ladna chahti thi."😳

Brinda's clips were absolutely amazing along with Mahindra's scenes and that Bike scene... ufffffffffff... killing me with suspense and seeing the few clips just made me go even more crazy over MahiDa!!☺️

LUBB YOU MahiDa..☺️😎
😍

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago