Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
if you ask me, i think abhi and simran wil continue their friedship asnd simran will start moving closely with dr. brian. i dont think simran will get marriedagain. neha will hanover her new born child to simran and die. simran will raise bioth aastha and nehas kid with abhis supportas and when needed. but i dont think simran and abhi will share a marital relationship again.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everything is k rads, but i do feel Abhi and Simran will definitely get married, if not now but later.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

everything is k rads, but i do feel Abhi and Simran will definitely get married, if not now but later.

Yes... then Abhi will be our homegrown male Elizabeth Taylor 😆
rads thumbnail
sree, i asgree with you that simran will needs to get married but definitekly not to abhi.
essar2610 thumbnail
Me thinks: They will continue to be friends and love each other. But Simran will go thru life on her own. That is her Astitva
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
.i think simran will realize that abhi is the one for her but he will not be reciprocating the same feelings
milin thumbnail
i agree. i hope we don't know what happens next because it spoils it after! plz reply to my topics and make me a buddy
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My take is that they should show Abhi and Smiran ending up together as now they are both mentally and physically mature and know what they want and ready for relationship.

Make it short and sweet and finish it off here where Smiran and Abhi get each other as it should be.

Rifhat

milin thumbnail

abhi ain't mature. he always shouts at neha at every thing.

how immature?