RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Abhi asks Simran that who told her that she is the other woman in their lives. Why does she have this complex. Why does she think such nonsensical thoughts. She was the one who got he and Neha married, she has forgiven all his faults and inspite of what all he has done, she still lets him meet Astha. He does not understand who has poisoned her mind. Simran says that he wont understand and she cant explain it to him. But this decision was taken taking Neha's health in consideration. And this is right for her. Abhi leaves still perplexed.

Brian enters and asks Simran as to why Musafir was acting in this way. She explains to him that Musafir i.e. Abhimanyu Saxena is her ex-husband.

Abhi's parents are entering Neha's house. Neha is sitting with Poonam and is worried as to where Abhi could have gone to. Poonam tells her not be worried. She says that ever since he found out that Simran is not her doctor, he left the house and has not returned. She hopes that he has not gone to meet Simran. Poonam tells her that both are matured people and can talk things out sensibly. Parents hear all this and now know about Simran not being Neha's doc.

Brian is with Simran. He is telling her that she has seen lots of pain at a young age. But one must flow with the tide and not try and fight it. She says she does not understand. He tells her that what she is doing is not right. She cannot leave Neha in midstream at such a delicate stage. She is a doctor first and must act as a professional. Simran tells him that for the first time after Manas has left, she feels that she can trust someone.

Abhi's house, Abhi's parents Neha, Poonam, Abhi are sitting in a sad state. Father says that so much happened and he is not even aware of it. Mummy says that she will not allow this to happen. She made a big mistake by not letting Simran be Anandi's doc and she will not make the same mistake again. If needed she will fall on Simran's feet. Neha tells them that it is no use. Simran will not agree. But Mummy is leaving the house to go to Simran.

Just then, Simran is shown at the door and she enters the house. She catches hold of Mummy's hand and informs everyone that she will not let her patient go elsewhere and Neha's child will be born at her hospital. She goes to Neha and apologizes and hugs her. Neha is crying. She tells her to stop crying and it is not good for her. She takes leave, Abhi thanks her. She leaves.

Neha is wide awake at night while Abhi is sound asleep. She gets up and looks at the painting that Simran had gifted them on house-warming. She gets a diary out and sits in the living room writing things.

It is morning. Sonu asks Manas that can they go to Astha's house. He tells him that they are going. Just then Ria calls up and enquires whether the tickets and visas are done. He says that everything is here in front of him. She asks him whether they can leave today and he says yes. He puts down the phone and Sonu asks him whether Ria Aunty is also going with them. Manas replies in the affirmative. He asks him why he did not tell him before. Manas says that perhaps he forgot. Sonu says that he will not go to the US. Manas tells Sonu that he will do as Manas says.

Sonu is playing with Astha when Simran comes in and she asks him when did he come. He says that he just arrived. He came to meet them first and will go and meet his mom next before going to US. She asks him why he is so forlorn. He tells her that Ria Aunty is also coming with them and he does not want to go. Simran takes him aside and tells him that his father loves him very much. He must therefore respect his decision and not protest. She gets him to give her a big smile and tells him to go with a happy heart.

Neha and Abhi are sitting on the bed when she complains of aching feet. Abhi presses her feet to relieve the pain. She watches him and feels how lucky she is. She tells him that she could never give his love for her the due it deserved. And she made a mistake in her ideas about Simran. She then asks him whether he wants a boy or girl. He says that he wants a healthy child. She says that she wants a girl child like Simran. And when she had told him that he and Simran were made for each other, it was with her heart. He tells her to concentrate on the child and not think too much.

Neha is watching TV and is sweating. Abhi is writing. She looks too much in pain. She lies down. Abhi gets up immediately and asks her what is wrong. She says that she is lots of pain. He tells her not to move and calls up Simran. Simran is surprised and says that she should not be in pain at this moment. Abhi tells her that the pain is increasing. Simran tells him to bring her to the hospital and she will be there immediately.

Abhi is waiting outside. Simran gives instructions for the anesthetist to be called for operation. Abhi asks her how she is. She tells him that her condition is very critical. Abhi is scared.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arti .....😭 poor Neha😭 This is too soon...just when Neha has gotten over her insecurities😭
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its was a wonderful episode and a wonderful update. thanks arti. i am glad simran has started trusting brian. i hope this becomes the founmdation for a sertious relationship. i wou;d not want abhi and saimran back in a marital relationsdhip. they are better off as froends than wife and husband.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks again, Arti, great update! Very crucial times ahead...............

I wish they wud tell us what exactly happened to Neha ... its educative 😉

Dr. Brian was wearing a pink-and-red shirt with large stripes... I don't know how he carried off those colors so brilliantly but he did!!! 😆
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update arti!
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you and they should have given the bond of Neha trusting Simran a time before taking her off.

Cheers,

Rifhat

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thx a lot for the update,😉
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the udate arti. Looks like Neha is going to die today. Poor Neha. ya, they should have shown Neha-Simran bond a bit earlier. I think Neha would have written everything in her diary. They showed her writing one yesterday. I think Abhi will read it and get to know that it was Nehawho at first, suspected Simran. Then she got it right and got great respect for simran. Probably she would have written a letter to Abhi in the diary stating he should forgive her and marry Simran.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

thanks for the udate arti. Looks like Neha is going to die today. Poor Neha. ya, they should have shown Neha-Simran bond a bit earlier. I think Neha would have written everything in her diary. They showed her writing one yesterday. I think Abhi will read it and get to know that it was Nehawho at first, suspected Simran. Then she got it right and got great respect for simran. Probably she would have written a letter to Abhi in the diary stating he should forgive her and marry Simran.

Are we all back to Square One!?! First we got mad at Simran for interfering too much in Abhi's life.. now Neha is shown 'understanding' their relationship and Simran is suddenly a goddess again? Why didn't Neha 'bond' with her when she was gifting them fancy pictures for their wall, rearranging their bedroom, advising her which color drapes to buy and sitting on their bed and clutching their bedsheet? I think she's forgiving Simran in retrospect, becos while all this was happening, God knows, she was frustrated like hell.

Besides, Neha has no reason to feel guilty about 'misunderstanding' Abhi and Simran's relationship.. Simran already admitted to herself that she was in love with Abhi all this time and in denial too. Neha actually understood it RIGHT earlier. All this new rona-dhona just makes it too weird. Agreed that Neha is a complex person who seethes and fumes a lot, but she did have every reason to be insecure about Simran's being 'haavi' over Abhi. That Simran is a wonderful human being is a different issue. I for one, would be equally mad whether my husband was giving too much preference to Aishwarya Rai, Phoolan devi or a nun in a convent!!! An 'other woman' is just that - an other woman.
Edited by queenbee - 19 years ago
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you queenbee.............and thanks fo rthe update aarti