8-9th january episode was awesome.(maut ki shaadi)

Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This was the best episode till date..😊..really amazing suspense ...😊...Well done in all respectsπŸ‘............good logic behind the conspiracy of harsh's marriage with sneha...that the person whom she was supposed to marry died...Ending Was FAbolous.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....!!!Now That Is what The real AAHAT is all about.........!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Honeywalia2009 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvshenoy2010 thumbnail
Ya this episode was the best I can say of this season, right from the starting till the end the story was good. I hope they bring in more such episodes in future as well.
cutegirl4u thumbnail
i did not like the story as much... i did watch it... but i found it very ewww insstead of scary or anything.. i agree the concept of the episode was nice.. dint like d execution . .
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I strongly agreethis episode was really amazing there was suspense and logic.... everything was clear and conventional...
Harsh was very cute as a Dolha...πŸ˜ƒ
sanya-k thumbnail
going to hav to disagree. i really did not like the episode. it was very predictable n not as scary as gross it was.
i mean blood on hands n all.
eww is the right word.

iv always liked the episodes but not this one. i think they 3 should work as a team only