Frequent Posters

mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i liked it ..............cntnue..........karna yaar
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Guyz, sorry 4 the delay in posting the second part……….My heartfelt thanks 2 every1 who took the pain 2 read the first part and comment on it…………

This part is dedicated 2 my friend Kaumudi(moonlight08), who's giving me a serious competition these days, with her oneshots(just kidding, yaar!)………..

Part 2

Naitik sat on the bed of his room trying to digest what exactly happened to his life. If Akshara was sad, then he was shattered. On one side, he had his entire family weeping for his sister and on the other he hand his beloved was away. The rational part of him, kept telling him that Akshara was wrong, but his irrational part always justified her. He didn't know whose side he should take. It was not that he couldn't understand Akshara, but he had to take his family's side because he was obliged to do that. They were with him for the last 23 years of his life, but though Akshara was only with him for the last 23 weeks, he knew that he loved her more than anyone could have ever loved. But, when Akshara was asked to leave a sense of responsibility had struck him- the responsibility of a son towards his family. He tried not to think about her anymore. But he was too much in love with her to do that. He knew that he wouldn't be able to survive without her, because he had become so used to her. He didn't know where she had gone and his heart raced for a moment when he thought about that. He wanted to call her home and ask whether she had reached there safely, but he also knew that he had lost all the right to do that. He cried…………as that was all he could do now. He had never cried so much in life, but nothing was dearer to him than Akshara. She could question him about his love for her, but today, he had no answer other than, of course, his love. Akshara's sensibilities were not alien to him, yet he had no other choice today. If Akshara thinks that he had failed to understand her, then, to a certain extent she too failed to understand him. He tried to be strong, but even then his heart ached so much so that he couldn't stand it any more. He had no one to talk to, at the moment. He slowly walked out of the house, and got into the car. He drove off without telling anyone……………….

TO BE CONTINUED…………….
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guyz, this part was rather short, but I'll make it longer next time, pukka!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part dear..
continue soon..
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heyiii it was very nice yaaar......😊 waiting for u to continue. i want to know wat will happen to akshiiii😭😭😭

shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey the part was good...
thanx for the pm and plzz cont. asap........
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the next part...update soon.
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice part...naitik in pain after askhi leaving the house well portrayed........pls continue soon
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i m really sorry that i did'nt comment previously

it's a mindblowing os
seeing the present yrkkh scenario
it truely acts as a medicine
awesome part thanx  for the pm dear
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the oeshot yaar!!
sorry i was bust with my exams culdn't comment  before!!
loved the irony of 23 years and 23 weeks!!
u have improved a loot appu!!
all the best!!
continue son!!

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago