rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys I heard from a very reliable source that this is what is going to happen on Asthiva.

It looks like as we all guess, Neha is going to end up dying after giving birth to a girl baby (not so sure about the sex). As she dies she tells abhi and Simiran that they should get back to gether since they still love each other (promo). After she dies Simiran as usaul starts feeling guilty that she was responsible for her death etc, etc (2 to 3 episodes of rona and dhona) anyway in the end to kind of punish herself and prove the world simiran tells Abhi that she will not be able to marry him, and they will always remain as good freinds, and he will always be Aastha's papa.

After this the leap of 10 or 20 years happens (sometime in march), where they show every kid grown up. Simiran being a great mom and Astha 18 year old, trying to be a doctor or something. Of course surabh being a doting grandfather unchanged. Abhi being a great dad and bringing up his daughter of course with lot of help from his mom,dad, and of course good old Simmy (this reminds me of kali and kumud). Urmila out of jail, and sonu being 18 his conflicts with his dad, ria, and mom. Rias daughter coming back to India, and search of her father. And thus the story continues with lot of the above stories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hell, Dr, Brian figures nowhere!?! Someone please explain why his character was introduced at all.... as a filler for Manas, that's all!?!??!

I sot of don't appreciate that Simran will be alone all these years, with Abhi around occasionally. She has so much love to give - she dosn't deserve to be alone for whatever reason.... what they're really going to be showing is a whole older generation of single parents and confused kids... I'm not so sure how that will fit in with Astitva's main theme...???

Not looking forward to this πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more thing... how can Sonu and Aastha both be 18 at the same time? πŸ˜†

I hope the makers don't plan on marrying them off!!
pyaraladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that is funny. never thought of it. for real how can they bth b 18. good point😊
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
isnt sonu older than astha??
rads thumbnail
i am glad simran and abhi are nmot going to get back in a marital relationship but will remnain friends. i dony know why brian is not featuring anyehere. i wish they do justice to his character and alsso do justice to the serials title.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jeez, they should finish it off with Simran ending up with Abhi rather than leaping ahead.

Rifhat

rads thumbnail
noooooooooooooo. after al that she has gone througfh as sbhis wife, simran and abhi should never end up as wiofe and husband. they have been goodfriends and should continue to do so. simran defintely needs a life psrtrner byut not abhi again
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The story is great. But i am not looking forward to this turn around. There is no mention of Brian and his wife. Also, no mention whether Manas and Ria marry. If they are not married even after the leap, the story is absurd. Then Sonu will have a bad effect. I think the script writers are planning t marry off Astha and Sonu later. That would be good.

But not looking forward to Abhi and Simran living alone.

richakang thumbnail
Hey thats what I thought too how can astha can sonu be the same age......

-Richa