dharmesh was a winner of boogie woogie mahayudh 2

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

http://www.boogiewoogieindia.com/2009/12/boogie-woogies-dharmesh-yelande-and-farhina-parvez-ready-to-shine-on-dance-india-dance/

Edited by hello its me - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't know Dharmesh was but I can't say I'm surprised he won..he's pretty damn good!
However I do remember Farhina Pervez very well! She is an amazing dancer and personally I think her kolkata auditions didn't do justice to her true talent.
In Boogie Woogie she used to set the floor on fire with her full on energy dance moves.

I didn't really follow BW but never forgot her performance when she danced to one of Hard Kaur's songs. To be honest I was surprised to hear she was old enough to qualify for the further rounds.
Anyway these 2 contestants are ones that I definitely want to see in the Top 18!
paxton thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I didn't know Dharmesh was but I can't say I'm surprised he won..he's pretty damn good!
However I do remember Farhina Pervez very well! She is an amazing dancer and personally I think her kolkata auditions didn't do justice to her true talent.
In Boogie Woogie she used to set the floor on fire with her full on energy dance moves.

I didn't really follow BW but never forgot her performance when she danced to one of Hard Kaur's songs. To be honest I was surprised to hear she was old enough to qualify for the further rounds.
Anyway these 2 contestants are ones that I definitely want to see in the Top 18!

yeah....farhina parvez was damn good....if i remember correctly she was the finalist for the kids championship and she lost coz she performed a dance that was out of her forte....i wonder how old she was then coz the comp happened maybe abt a year ago(i could b wrong)....and coincidentally her hard kaur performance is the 1 i remember as well😆....
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye! one more winner from mahayudh of BW in DID, like Jai Kumar Nair was.
thnx for the information.
:)
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info 😊.Oh..so its the same pool of participants who keep rotating between different shows..lol.. just like the contestants on the singing reality shows...anyhow.. their presence would raise the level of the performances on the show which is good.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.. he is too good.
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dharmesh, Nikitissha, Farhina, Amrita, Shiv, Mangesh' brother (I forgot his name) are all pretty good! I also had liked Bhawna Khanduja from Delhi auditions. Her solo was so good. But she disappointed me today😕
pyarkeside thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well boogie woogie has been the platform for so many over the years. i still remember watching that show years ago and being amazed by the level of dancing. that show really deserves a lot of credit. even nikitasha won boogie woogie (the intl version).

i think the good thing about hte dance shows is that we havent gotten to a point where there are 50 thousand of them for the common person (only did, dpl and boogie woogie - but i consider boogie woogie separate) so the really talented dancers are getting a chance to find their time to shine thru one of them (bc there are always only so many spots).

that girl sanjukta i think was on nach baliye as the girl won won talashe baliye for that actor. she was really flexible and could do a lot of stunts. shame she had to go home
pyarkeside thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
side note: where can you watch old episodes of boogie woogie?