Our Saviour Is Born- one shot

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

HEYY GUYS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU...I HAVE A ONE SHOT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL...N THIS ONE IS A HEARTFELT ONE....PLS LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND/OR PRESS THE LIKE TAB...THIS ONE IS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL MY VIEWERS...PMZ WILL BE SENT LATER TODAY

OUR SAVIOUR IS BORN

As the streets were decorated and people all around geared up for another white christmas in new york, we sat beside the fire counting days for our happiness to arrive. In full spirit of christmas we enjoyed, just the three and a half of us, in the most special way possible. I know it sounds weird but we are three and a half, armaan, me, our angel and our soon to arrive champ. Yes I was due on the 28th and today was the 23rd. we celebrated christmas together and that was what mattered'.

I remember when we got to know about this baby we were on top of the world, like any other parents but our excitement did not last long. Barely a few days after this blessing came the biggest shock of our lives. Our daughter ahaana was diagnosed with a radioactive fallout cancer. Or as a doctor I would rather describe it as many radioactive elements have an affinity for bone. Excessive amounts of radiation may be stored in bone tissue and initiate a cancer. She was suffering through a critical yet not the last stage of it'. She had around a couple of years with her' that is if she did not get a suitable bone marrow donor before it. Chances of saving her were there but still as parents a fear of losing her made us crestfallen. Day and night we strared at her as if gaurding her from anyone who might come to take her. Various blood transfusions took place but neither mine nor armaan's marrow matched hers. As days went we became all the more scared forgetting all about our earlier happiness infact forgetting about my pregnancy. What mettered to us then was her but then suddenly after around three months I remember having irregular and inbearable contractions in my lower abdomen. As the pain increased I held more tightly onto his arm as he rushed me to thespital nearby. There one of my long lost friends who knew nothing about my preganancy or ahaana gave me a sedative and then she checked me. I remember how broken was he that night. Sticking onto sleeping ahaana in his arms he held her closer and cried like he had never before but then came a ray of hope. As she discussed my case with armaan , armaan excused himself for a while and slowly gave ahaana her medicine drops so that she could sleep peacefully. On enquiry, she narrated her case to sia whose expression turned fromn worry to shock to confusion. After listening to the whole case she jumped to a conclusion I don't know how.

Sia said " oh I am so sorry, I did not know about this' so is that the reason that ridhima conceived.."

At first armaan held no reaction' he was shell shocked that sia thought that we will want a child just to save ahaana's life..we had never thought of this'he nodded in a no and went outside in disgust however slowly as he calmed down and went over sia's words he realized sia had come as a messiah to us. Even though unknowingly the words she had uttered gave us a sigh of relief'.as armaan thought over he realized that this young one, about whom we had nearly forgotten in the near past was a life saviour'.. there were chances that our soon to come baby's bone marrow matches that of ahaana. .. this ray of hope made us ever so cuious to get him soon and the hapiness about a new member in the family resurfaced again. Soon enough due to technological advancements Sia got the bone marrow of the younger one checked and iy\t matched ahaana's This time again there was a delight in the eyes of us all'.

As time went by the celebrating time of christmas arrived, christmas was a week or two away'. And so was my delivery.  Angel was not keeping very well those days. I remember one night I was crying silently when he came upto me and giving me a securing hug he said' " ridhima angel is a fighter, she will fight her way through' I know'" as he said these words I felt his throat choke as his tears soaked my shoulders. I always knew he was more atached to angel than me. She was the only wish he ever wanted god to grant. She was my only gift to him. She was like his heartbeat'. And she was xerox copy of him. It was then I realized that he was more broken than me and as I hugged him tight somewhere I assured myself that my angel is a fighter.

On the eve of christmas I sat beside angel and asked her what christmas gift she wanted. In all her innocence she replied " mumma, I have told shanta claush to take away all your tears this christmas." As she said these words she found me burst into tears and as she hugged me she cried too. But composing herself " she bent to my stomach and slowly whispered'.baby, I am elder sister and I might go away once you come  but you have to promise me that you will never leave my dada and momma lonely"'she said this and one of her tears fell on my stomach'. She hugged me tight and as I cried I just stroked her hair and said" nothing can happen to my shona, momma wont let anything happen to you'" armaan too came there and hugging us he said " we will all be together, all will be well" as angel's tears soaked through my tshirt I felt inbearable pains probably labour pains and I knew my water broke. We drove along at greatest speed possible but I could not survive the distance so armaan stopped beside one of the countryside pastures where there was an old abandoned hut with a bed of hay. Being a doctor he knew most of the procedure of a normal delivery and He layed me there but I was too exhausted to get delivered. But as armaan's words " all is well" and angel's face went through my mind" I did not realize when this new born came into this entirely new world, sharp at twelve, not a second passed it. And yes THE SAVIOUR WAS BORN. As he cried for the first time all our lips embraced a smile'.and once again we believed in miracles and in GOD who on christmas day gave us our SAVIOUR'.as the bells of the churches rang and we looked at our little  angel in our palms and smiled at him'..

And all that came to our mind then was

" AWAY IN THE MANGER,

NO CRIB FOR A BED

OUR SMALL LITTLE SAVIOUR

LAYED DOWN HIS SWEET HEAD"

It has been 4 years since then and today all four of us celebrate Christmas together'me, armaan, ahaana and ishaan'. Yes, we names him ishaan and his nick name ishu''.and my angel'sweety always with us'..we are one happy family'. And a complete one too and what better Christmas gift could we have got than togetherness and happiness.

" BELIEVE IN GOD, HE CAN NEVER SEE HIS KIDS ABANDONED AND WILL ALWAYS SEND A SAVIOUR IN DISGUISE'."

heyy guys also pls tell how is the signature/collage...i have made one for the first time 

WILL WAIT FOR UR COMMENTS

LOTS OF LOVE KAVYA
Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

hey kavya

this is just so beautiful///u have always written great stuff n i still remember the one u wrote on diwali with AR///..
u r true dear,,

" BELIEVE IN GOD, HE CAN NEVER SEE HIS KIDS ABANDONED AND WILL ALWAYS SEND A SAVIOUR IN DISGUISE…."

god bless u ..
thanks for writinf this wondeful story on this wonderful day!!!
merry christmas..
sri:-)

waiting for u to update u r other fics!!!
Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey kavya

it was really good....the whole baby thing and the saviour...........and those lines from the bible werre awsum............comendable job......hoping to read more of your os.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

luv
kj
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!

Happy X - Mas Kavya!

Awesome OS Kavya

Completely loved it

Happy X - MAS Sweetheart

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome and emotional one
so true beleive in god
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
A perfect read for Christmas Kavy!...It was so sentimental, so warm and so um...wonderful!...I loved it...!

wishing you too, a merry Christmas!...

Love you kiddo,
Sonali

hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey kavya...thats really a fantastic part

and i realised it was the extension of Rucha's ff tanha dil....

its lovely dear

thanks for the PM

Luv
Niks
Edited by hnisha - 14 years ago
Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

itz just awesome yaar i really loved d message which gave in d end of ur ff

very nycccccccccccccccc

merry x-mas

x