COMING SOON: RONIT ROY ON IF RADIO

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear friends,

We are pleased to welcome on IF Radio, Ronit Bose Roy who is also known as the Big B of the small screen.

Ronit came to Bombay from Ahmedabad at the age of 19 to become a film star. He worked as a dishwasher in Hotel Sea Rock in Mumbai. Very few people know that Ronit is Director Subhash Ghai's nephew. After his father's death, Ronit joined Ghai as assistant director on films like Hero & Karma. After that his debut film Jaan Tere Naam happened which was an silver jubilee in many cities. He did many films after that but none worked. From a star he went into oblivion. During this time he & his wife separated.

Then he set up his company Ace Security and Protection' which provides security for stars. He has handled films like Lagaan. Dil Chahta Hai, Yaadein, Na Tum Jano Na Hum, Saathiya and Armaan.

Then Ekta Kapoor casted him as Rishabh Bajaj in KZK. What was initially planned as a cameo, turned out to be a full – fledged lead owing to over – whelming public response to the character. Then came the much – coveted role of Mihir Virani. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Ronit plays the lead in 2 of the most popular dailies Kyunki…Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi & Kasautii Zindagi Kay. He is also seen as the Chief Minister's son, Kunal Pratap Singh, in Sarrkkar. He essays two diametrically opposite roles of Rishabh Bajaj & Mihir Virani with equal ease, lan & conviction.

Today, he is the highest paid male actor on television. He is one of the sexiest men on telly, with fan following ranging from kids to senior citizens. He has managed to carve a niche for himself on television, which is otherwise a women' domain.

He has won the Star Parivaar Award for Best Pita twice in a row, once as Mihir Virani & once as Rishabh Bajaj. He has also won ITA's best actor award twice.

We have not finalised a date for the interview as yet, but start pouring in your questions for him. Don't miss this chance of getting your questions answered by Ronit. The last date for submitting questions is 21st November

IF Development Team

Edited by Manasi_16 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! that's nice!! I watch sarkar he's good in that.
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow my love(ronit) is comin on india forum woow m too happy
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow my love(ronit) is comin on india forum woow m too happy
buttercup thumbnail
ehem.. ehem.. great news..i lub you all 😳
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
whii...thts gr8! 😉

tk care! 😃

YummY 😳
jprasad thumbnail
we need a poll to find out how many people passed out upon hearing this news.... 😛
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOWwwwww!!!! This is just toooo ammmmmmmmmmazing!!👏👏
My sweetheart...my darling..the most wonderful wonderful man..the hunk..the hotty...the ultimate..Ronit Bose Roy..on IF Radio!!😊😊😊
This is just toooooo cool!!
Thanks IF management...thanks for making this dream come true!!
You people rock!! Cant wait for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jprasad

we need a poll to find out how many people passed out upon hearing this news.... 😛

You can surely count me in that!!! I'm dying!!!😆😆
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

You can surely count me in that!!! I'm dying!!!😆😆

me 2 ...

ham to bas yeh news sunkar pagal ho rahe hai .. .. soocho rachna ka kya hoga .. she is meeting him 2moro ... she told me on fone tht she is dying .. she says ..she wil faint when she sees him .. i also dying nowwww

WOWOWOWOW .. I CANT WAIT