How do u want Astitva to end

Poll

How do u want Astitva to end

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Folks please vote on how you want Astitva to end..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I would not want any of these options.

I think that in the end, Abhi will not marry Simran. He will realise that he does not love her in that sense. Simran also will not marry Abhi becos of her guilt feelings etc.

After Neha's death, Abhi and Simran will continue to remain friends. This will be the decision of Abhi and not Simran.

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since this show is a love story remember Astitva ek Prem Khani ofcoure Abhi and Simran have to get back together. Also after Neha Married Abhi the DIRECTORS HAVE TRIED TO MAKE US SEE THAT SIMRAN AND ABHI ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.😳
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm... 'Astitva' kind of implies existence or identity... it's an i-me-myself concept... so I wudn't be surprised if the theme is learning to love and value YOURself .. may not be abhi or anyone else.

If Abhi and Simran unite, I think the story, its theme and the message that goes out will suck big-time.
soniki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think that Simran and Anhi should get together!! He cheated on her so badly if any guy cheated on me I would never take him back even if I may stay in touch! once a cheater always a cheater!! Some people u just cant be married too!