cutegirl4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i was watchin d episode . . first scene onli.. wen yamini goes 2 d anathalaya. . i literally had tears in my eyes. . wen she said that evn though my parents wer alive they left me her.. wich means they dint love me. a tear juss droppd down my face. . loved the scene. .

also wen she goes 2 her mausiz house n thinks itz her mother n wit tear filled eyes she says.. MAA .. wow. i also was so happi she got 2 meet her mom.. n then dat was her mausi. . =(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya-k thumbnail
i also felt sad. . i had tears in my eyes wen her aunt told her dt her parents r no more. .
luv4candy thumbnail
i felt sad wen she was in d middle of a conversation wit her mausi. . n her fone rang n she had 2 cum bak 2 her work mood n leave. . . i mean thats a strenght of a woman. . she left eveythng aside n went 4 her work. .
-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think soon a twist to her story will come......!!

want her to solve her personal life problem wid her bad sis...!!
will njoy dat!
gail4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgfan

i think soon a twist to her story will come......!!

want her to solve her personal life problem wid her bad sis...!!
will njoy dat!

ye ... like a fyt sequence =P hehehehhee... it'll b too cool... n then she will hv no more off d evil sis tryina trouble her !!!

sticking 2 d topic. i felt really sad wen yamini asked d caretaker of the anathalaya that "chand paiso ke liye aapne mujhse mera bachpan/ parivaar cheen liya ? " . . . i was like ye how bad n crazy ppl can go aftr money. .
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sometimes I feel like she is so daring
and some other times she is a darpook
confirm thing is that she soooooooooooo emotional
gail4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanooBaby

sometimes I feel like she is so daring

and some other times she is a darpook
confirm thing is that she soooooooooooo emotional

well shes daring for sure....
n if u feel shes darpook (wich word u cant really use) since i personally think in front of ghosts any human wld get frightend... wldnt u ? not onli her raghav n harsh also get scared of d ghosts... wich is extremely normal... bcoz if they wldnt.. that my frnd wld b wierd ....

n ye... shes emotional ...

so i agree wit u in all points...

PS . we all are fans of sum1 ... dat doesnt men we put the others down.. wen i laughed on a topic wer u wer prasing harsh (saying d hero needs 2 b single)...u got offended... wich i dint mean 2 offend u....but u still sed sternly 2 me dat theres no need 2 laugh...

so i wldnt like u calling yamini or raghav also for that mattr of fact word like DARPOOK... wich can b properly used as "frightend of ghosts at tyms"

NO OFFECE ! PEACE !
luv4candy thumbnail
ye... shes sweet n 2 see her upset is upsettin....