What is PAVITRA about this rishta?

justme42 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Do rishte become pavitra because of the 7 phere?
In this serial they have not shown anything pavitra so far, infact they seem to be using marriage as an alliance or boost to one's ego or a way to get revenge...what is pavitra about that?
Manav and Archana their courtship seemed pavitra but since marriage it has been B*******. I am not saying it doesn't happen even in todays world but definately not considered pavitra rishta when it ends in divorce in barely 2 weeks after marriage with accusations about character flying high and low.
I have been married for 27 yrs, have had my ups and downs thought about giving up few  times but in the end decided that what we have is worth fighting for and worth some pain to get to the better part of the relationship. Ending a relationship however short is a hard decision, no one takes it as lightly as in this serial.
I was glad to hear Archana tell her mom she should have asked her before deciding to get her remarried to satish, where was this voice when the divorce was discussed? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think when Archana got the divorce papers she did try to stop it . She went to see Manav and then that very unfortunate thing happened that his mum abused her in front of everyone and called her names and Manav also sort of accused her of having an affair .
She was pretty sure that Manav wants the divorce so she signed as well and then wanted to move on in life alone .

It was varsha tha tmade her see tha that Manav still cares and tha the is such a wonderful person .
When her mother  tried to fix her new rishta she could not bear the thought of getting connected with anyone but Manav . That's when the girl found her voice .

I think she still believes that Manav is worth fighting for and she would not give up on him .
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey justme42, it is all about dirty rishta. I don't know how they will ever make it pavitra. It has gone to that extent, that no sensible human being can ever think of living together. I can't believe, unless they forcefully show it. You can't justify the love just blaming Manju, Ajit and their mother. People can conspire, but if you can not cross that, and if you don't trust your loved one, than nothing works.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
good question though no answer.
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ask Ekta...She is throwing success party for PR's TRP..But not thinking abt the repurcussions of such soaps on our mental well-being. We watch these soaps for our entertainment but end up getting more depressed...I hv stopped watching PR long back and will soon stop reading the updates..The show is not abt how pavitra a rishta can be rather it is abt how low a relationship can go... Edited by lifeztuf - 14 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lifeztuf

Ask Ekta...She is throwing success party for PR's TRP..But not thinking abt the repurcussions of such soaps on our mental well-being. We watch these soaps for our entertainment but end up getting more depressed...I hv stopped watching PR long back and will soon stop reading the updates..The show is not abt how pavitra a rishta can be rather it is abt how low a relationship can go...

absolutely . The rishta has surely hit rock bottom . There is no way any love can survive so many misunderstandings .
Ekta kapoor and her team of creatives have killed this show .I only watch it because I like Ankita and Sushant . They are a pleasure to watch . If it were anyone else instead of them I would have given it up long time ago.
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Ishya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh I couldn't agree more!!!!!! This rishta would have been pavitra if they would believe eachother, no matter what others say. If they would communicate with eachother, rather than ignoring eachother. All rishta's other than THIS ONE can be called pavitra...this rishta sucks!! Why does ekta make serials...seriously... just becoz she is a famous daughter...please there are other CREATIVE people in india, let them make serialssss...and if she wants to make serials, please don't let her make them on zee tv!!!