do you think AAHAT-4 IS SCARY???

MysticAura thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

i remember watching AAHAT i was very small....and god...it did seem 2 take my breath away....ya it was way 2 scary....but the wid AAHAT-2 AND AAHAT-3 coming...i cud see d level of horror and scariness just vanishin.....AAHAT-4 is better but accordin 2 me even it cant replicate d aura and magic of d original AAHAT....what do u think guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

413185 thumbnail
no im not scared ,but its because of my age maybe.. i dont find the "jaws" shark scary either.. so..
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well not scary but certainly interesting, probably because of my age tooo........but jaws is scary.
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think because of my age maybe i am not scared that much. But no doubt AAHAT is very interesting . They have different concepts than any other horror shows in india.
sahil1990 thumbnail
i dont know know why but i still love aahat very much 😉
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watever the age .... i think Aahat 1 was the best and Aahat 4 is just ok..
jaws was def scary...
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont find it scary either, anyways it is going gr8
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its scary at parts but i find it more funny. Mostly the way they are giving conclusion or deal with the spirits is rather unmaturish try. They leave us with many questions - unanswered. For example "khabristhan" episode was good but i hated the conclusion or the ending.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't find this season scary....it has mystery components to it but it does not have the skin chilling, goose bumps aspect to it.....gotta have more of that.....and I hope sony does repeats of the previous aahat seasons.....
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is not scary at all....i m very disappointed because aahat 1 was really scary...and tell me what is jaws??
Edited by camjs - 14 years ago