D/L DMG ~ SID Accused - 15 Dec Promo !!DHQ!!

arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Dill Mill Gayye - 15 December 2009 Promo !!DHQ!!
SID Accused by TAMANNA

Enjoy!!
   only on

Enjoy this.....Plzz make COMMENTS & RATES on it on Youtube & here.
by: ARNAB

E-Mail Ur Requests & Feedbacks at::
[email protected]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Arnab!

Oh gosh, what has Sid gone and goofed up now?
arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Thanks Arnab!

Oh gosh, what has Sid gone and goofed up now?

May be JP's lady acting had come out or the Drinking thing is accused to SID
Jenifer. thumbnail
Sid under any circumstance cannot be blamed for Tamz's talliness. That was no way his doing, whatsoever.

So I'm going to rest on the fact that the JP chachi secret has been compromised.

Poor Siddy boy.

Where are my '[drink] on the rocks' buddies - we're going to need that drink methinks.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, poor sid.

Just curious, why arent there ever any YuNa promo, not even Labon ko got one...i think thats really wierd.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sid under any circumstance cannot be blamed for Tamz's talliness. That was no way his doing, whatsoever.

So I'm going to rest on the fact that the JP chachi secret has been compromised.

Poor Siddy boy.

Where are my '[drink] on the rocks' buddies - we're going to need that drink methinks.

Jen this was the thing I was worried about.😭😭😭 I hoped and kept my fingers crossed that JP's truth doesn't come out till Sid had a chance to prove his sincere efforts and his good heartedness but  seems that didn't happen. So Tammz darling comes to know of Sid's lies and is accusing him😲😲😲. Oh god no, not now when Sid is real close to make Tammz confess that she loves him😭😭😭. Me needs that Coke on the rocks yaar. Let's wait for tomorrow's episode to see how this thing gets blown and at this point I am angry on Sid too😑😑😑. Bewakoof  ladke you couldn't say I love you to Tammana directly what is the whole point in creating this charade when you knew that if the secret gets out you are toast.

Okay Jen meet me in the Sidna house after the episode is aired. I definitely need the Coke on the rocks and more important you need to be there when I am drowning my sorrows in the bottomless Coke glass.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Aww Sarada, I was thinking of you when I saw that promo.

I'll surely be there with free glasses for all. In fact, if you're free now, I might pop over now and vent some anger.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aww Sarada, I was thinking of you when I saw that promo.

I'll surely be there with free glasses for all. In fact, if you're free now, I might pop over now and vent some anger.

Yaar I will be in Sidna house in another 1.5hr. If you are free drop by. I think this promo would be done by this weekend. So I am guessing Sid may take the decision to leave India after this.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Err.. ohkay, what's this about now? I think Tamz must've found out about JP. I hope it's that and not about the talli thing.

Or, like we saw in the precap, Sid shouts there's something in between them and someone hears, causing the marriage to be called off.πŸ˜ƒ I wouldn't mind that actually. Dont know why, but i sense a confession from Sid's side after seeing this promo.πŸ€” Let's see.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yippie! DMG promos are back. Seems like my baby Sid is in for some major trouble with Tammz. Perhaps she has found out about JP Chaachi. 🀣

By the way, thanks Arnab. You are so jaanuable. πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago