dhanvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
first time i liked a part of the show wich was today that was little scary today all the last three episodes were just comedy for me when they showed headless man it was so obious its was computeriged even a kid can guess that but today its was scary and nice and suspense what u guys think
Edited by dhanvir - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it was pretty good. I was scared for the first time in the new season🥳.
413185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanvir

first time i liked a part of the show wich was today that was little scary today all the last three episodes were just comedy for me when they showed headless man it was so obious its was computeriged even a kid can guess that buy today its was scary and nice and suspense what u guys think

omg that baby is soo cute 😭
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
well this episode was good.....i liked it......i also liked all the previous episodes except "Scarecrow".......well AAHAT is known not only for horror or scary episodes......it is also known for interesting story concepts......well i hope that "AAHAT " shuld not end after "YRF" starts on 1 jan 2010.......!!!!!!!!!!!
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the train one and scarecrow was pure comedy. The headless man episode was interesting but predictable. And finally this episode's concept was interesting but it didn't scare me lol.
Honeywalia2009 thumbnail
well AAHAT is not the show that scares u everytime like zee horror show....i have seen all episodes of 90's AAHAT and i know some of them were not a bit scary......like one episode where if u wore goggles u wuld see the future.......some episodes including mandira bedi too (incomplete film ,magic box etc).........they were not very scary but were interesting and full of suspense........so AAHAT is not a pure horror show that scares u everytime..........
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
that girl in ghoongat was inspector Muskaan of CID...

My mother does not let me watch horror show but I watch it on internet in morning time (which is of no use)... so I will watch the episode n then reply to yr topic...